Vent im going to go and live in south east asia.

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
im going to go and live in south east asia.

I will apply for higher end remote jobs there. like 1k per month+

if i get the job. ill legit just move there fuck it.

ill never be able to reproduce or live in uk long term so no point being here. i will just go and work for higher end SEA wages.

can work on my online stuff in the mean time to try build online wealth digital assets.

all i need is shelter, food, internet, and a gf. and ill be happy.

whats the point in living in UK and earning slightly more money just to be alone? and no future here because even if i do get money my only option is sea anyways

ill never be able to reproduce or live in uk long term so no point being here. i will just go and work for higher end SEA wages.

can work on my online stuff in the mean time to try build online wealth digital assets.

whats the point in living in UK and earning slightly more money just to be alone? and no future here because even if i do get money my only option is sea anyways
And shit weather in uk

Same plan - jewmaxx the passive income and maybe take a lower paying remote job when it’s time. Waking up every day near the ocean and having your own swanky place with a pool and cute Filipina sounds fucking wonderful. I’m slowly going insane here

take remote job in uk moron i was working for london based company remotely from eastern europe, never been in uk
wages are like 10x sea
what kind of remote job were u doing

i feel like its hard to get one here . they outsoruce it to poor countries

what kind of remote job were u doing

i feel like its hard to get one here . they outsoruce it to poor countries
cloud engineering
a lot of shit to learn, i had to take super hard aws certificates (solutions architect professional etc.)
generally building infrastructure for software, automating everything you can to make it easy for retarded software developers (theyre all dumb niggers)
and i have master degree in computer science

i quit cause they didnt let me to work from asia and i wanted pussy badly

study cyber security, it changed my life and now i moved out of my parents house into a 1 bedroom. and it will be hard but worth it, in nyc they pay me 75k a year

well, i think to each his own. but i did it a bit different. I saved up, bought property. And worked for 20 years. Now i rent out that property> And i really only make 400 dollars less than working full time at my old job.

well, i think to each his own. but i did it a bit different. I saved up, bought property. And worked for 20 years. Now i rent out that property> And i really only make 400 dollars less than working full time at my old job.

yes, but your risking a life of eating cat food when your old. What do you do then? there is a yin and yang to life. Only thing the chinese got right. You can Play today pay tomorrow. Or you can Pay today, play tomorrow. But hey......completely up to you. I don't judge. I simply watch and observe.

and personally i have no regrets in life. So what if i did not spend my time in asia as a youth. You realise i still fuck girls the same age i would have when i was young. Yes.....there is less "love" involved. But seriously. We all complain women are garbage.

the truth what i have learned is this. You are never going to have a meaningful conversation with any woman. it's why we do it with our guy friends. Girls are for fucking and for emotional stability (when they are not psychos themselves). And making babys. Since i can have a relationship at any age, and make a baby at any age. I was never worried about going to any place while i was young. And have absolutely ZERO regrets about my life. Now i have no kids, and i am just a big kid with money.

Attachments

• reflection alone.jpg
    reflection alone.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
just work tilli im 42 to geomax bro
i did. so why the hell not

realistically most people can only DREAM of retiring at 43 like i did. Most are so fucking poor or in debt they never retire, or retire at 65, now THAT is a waste of life.

at 43, i kept myself in awesome shape (keto for the last 5 years). i can still surf, i play Bball with guys in their 20's. So i am good.

realistically most people can only DREAM of retiring at 43 like i did. Most are so fucking poor or in debt they never retire, or retire at 65, now THAT is a waste of life.

at 43, i kept myself in awesome shape (keto for the last 5 years). i can still surf, i play Bball with guys in their 20's. So i am good.
true.sorry for what i said. good job bro

retiring at 40 isn’t that hard in america. all you have to do is join the military and after 20 years get paid for rest of your life

why do you think so many ex military guys geomax

retiring at 40 isn’t that hard in america. all you have to do is join the military and after 20 years get paid for rest of your life

why do you think so many ex military guys geomax
are you in the military? or retired yet?

Bball as in nigger ball? Fuck these normfag bots and their activities, I hate professional sports just watch men do their job at its simple terms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back