News im going to japan next month

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
im not really interested in brown gooks anymore its hard to find good looking girl in bangkok theyre either fat or facially challenged (and very often both) i didnt fuck thai for 2 weeks (my korean girl mogs them all)
ill start in tokyo, im probably going to the hostel first time in my life because im almost sure ill be able to hook up with some girl with apartment anyway so why overpay

super excited already

What are your stats? I heard it's hard mode. It's one of the worst countries in the continent when it comes to English, ranking below China even.

What are your stats? I heard it's hard mode. It's one of the worst countries in the continent when it comes to English, ranking below China even.
i doubt that, these statistics are useless af and detached from reality, they probably just do some shit test or estimate statistics from toefl/ielts exams, noone speaks english worse than chinese and vietnamese, koreans suck too but not as much
in china outside of shanghai, beijing or guangzhou i couldn't order shit in bars, taxi guys doesnt understand single word, even staff at the airport run away from you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back