News in december im going back home for few weeks to cut off forever from cuckrope

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
gonna sell/pack rest of my essential shit and get student visa in thailand or china, then ill move and try to forget i lived 28 years without single smile in this frozen jewropean hell
and i believe it will not be as hard, every foid i fucked told me i look 18-20 and im like 28 years old so ill blend perfectly with students

im so fucking happy with my life now

fuck the sadism of this west eu cucking. especially burger cucking. they cucked us way harder with circumcucking and nigger culture and globohomo multi culturalism sjws and feminism. its almost like seamax is even useless and retribution is all thats left to live for. soyciety desERves to pay the ultimate price.

fuck the sadism of this west eu cucking. especially burger cucking. they cucked us way harder with circumcucking and nigger culture and globohomo multi culturalism sjws and feminism. its almost like seamax is even useless and retribution is all thats left to live for. soyciety desERves to pay the ultimate price.
and I want to say that again fuck all w*stern cuckold hellhole countries again

ur like one of the only people actually geomaxxing here. i like reading ur threads keep us updated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back