Story finally going back to asia

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
the airlines gave really good prices for my destination in early october so ill just reschedule tickets i bought like 8 months ago (theyre for late november and i dont want to wait that long, im dying in european cuckistan), ill literally pay only changing date fee as new ticket prices in oktober are even lower than i paid (typically you pay difference between prices + fee when you have economy trash tiket)

hurray bastards im going to coooom again soon

the airlines gave really good prices for my destination in early october so ill just reschedule tickets i bought like 8 months ago (theyre for late november and i dont want to wait that long, im dying in european cuckistan), ill literally pay only changing date fee as new ticket prices in oktober are even lower than i paid (typically you pay difference between prices + fee when you have economy trash tiket)

When

Are you there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back