Story I put a knife up to 2 peoples throats in the last month

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
carried a knife since i was 15, even to school.

kicked out of school at 15

carried a knife every time i left my house since then, so like 7 years.

never had to use it though

until last month, where i had to use it twice

some girl tried to steal money off me. i told her give it back or watch what happens. and she had neck tats so she thought she was sick , saying to me "oh what are u gonna do, what u gonna do"

so i put my knife up to her neck and she looked like she was going to cry and her friend gave me the money back

this was in top floor of an apartment. after i did that, i left. and as i stepped outside the apartment a glass vase smashed right next to me. i looked up and it was them sniggering. probably couldve killed me if it landed on me

2nd time was some guy with his hood up and a mask on got into my car threatening me accusing me of taking a pic of him, meanwhile i was waiting for my dominos pizza taking selfies

so i put my knife to his neck and he shit himself, started trying to talk nice, saying how theres lots of trash in my car and his is the same , then i told him to get out and he did

then i continued waiting for my pizza. him and his friend were parked next to me. then i saw another car pull up, he gave them something then got back in his car and drove off meaning he was a drug dealer.

feels good though having 100% domination over people and feeling invincible. i never want to stop carrying a knife. but im worried if i get caught with one in asia then i can get deported and then never allowed back in asia. id rather die than that happen, so i guess ill have to boxingmaxx for asia

Aren't you afraid of getting caught with a knife? That's like 2 years in prison
stop being silly, they dgaf

i got my house raided before, arrested before with a knife, knuckeldusters, coke, on different occasions

they didnt care about the knife and dusters, just took them off me. and when caught with coke they gave it back to me and told me go do it somewhere else

Last edited:
Why do Anglos even listen to the police? Their police look like pussies lmfao

so i put my knife up to her neck and she looked like she was going to cry and her friend gave me the money back

7a2
they didnt care about the knife and dusters, just took them off me. and when caught with coke they gave it back to me and told me go do it somewhere else
The police are like this where I live, if you keep your coke as a brick and not in baggies and it weighs under an ounce then the police will just give you a slap on the wrist for holding it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back