I'm going to go live in Thailand forever.

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
I will go to philippines and be with my 2 year ldr filipina.

I have enough to live there for like 3-6 months

While im there, I'll apply to all remote jobs in UK, any country, even SEA remote jobs for 1k+ per month or decent wage enough to live.

If my filipina bails, ill just go to thailand and continue with this plan.

This is my only opportunity to change my life and overcome my height problem forever. I have 3-6 months to get this done.

And if it doesnt work then i guess i have to come back to UK and get an IRL job and be a wageslave incel forever.

But at least I will know I tried.

This is the modern day warriors path I am taking. I feel scared to try this but its my only option. But sometimes you have to take risk, sometimes you have to do things you dont want to do. especially to take massive change in your life

What else am i gonna spend my saved money on? cant buy LL with it cos its not enough. ll wouldnt even help cos i cant reproduce here at 5ft4. this is my only option

ordered new passport, ordering some hot weather clothes now, will softmaxx

need to finish some of my certifications and portfolio website- i set a 1 month deadline for this, then ill go

It's really nice here man I've been saying this over and over the west is fucking broken I wouldn't dream of putting my kids through school there. not to mention the multitude of other dealbreaker problems and the worst part is, especially in Canada, most people are supporting it.

While im there, I'll apply to all remote jobs in UK, any country, even SEA remote jobs for 1k+ per month or decent wage enough to live.

This is my only opportunity to change my life and overcome my height problem forever. I have 3-6 months to get this done.

And if it doesnt work then i guess i have to come back to UK and get an IRL job and be a wageslave incel forever.

This is the modern day warriors path I am taking. I feel scared to try this but its my only option. But sometimes you have to take risk, sometimes you have to do things you dont want to do. especially to take massive change in your life

What else am i gonna spend my saved money on? cant buy LL with it cos its not enough. ll wouldnt even help cos i cant reproduce here at 5ft4. this is my only option

need to finish some of my certifications and portfolio website- i set a 1 month deadline for this, then ill go
Height problem can be fixed, imagine having a permanent Jewish chastity scar for life. Ppl think we make up conspiracy theories and are extremists. How can you be so fuck in the head? Each time between your legs is a satanic cult branding scar. Then they act a okay and continue to fund their niggers bio weapons and degenerate acts with tax money which is worth nothing.

Height problem can be fixed, imagine having a permanent Jewish chastity scar for life. Ppl think we make up conspiracy theories and are extremists. How can you be so fuck in the head? Each time between your legs is a satanic cult branding scar. Then they act a okay and continue to fund their niggers bio weapons and degenerate acts with tax money which is worth nothing.
what?

can i PM you? I need to talk to you because i’m in the same exact position

i wish you succeed asap OP and let us know what kind of work you do afterwards

ill be in bangkok in 3 days and im anxious as fuck when i think about things i have to do (stop being khhv incel almost wizard piece of cunt), i was in bangkok in january and february 2023 but i had no expectations and goal and it was ok
why am i sucha fucking pussy i dont understand it, maybe should inject some T

ill be in bangkok in 3 days and im anxious as fuck when i think about things i have to do (stop being khhv incel almost wizard piece of cunt), i was in bangkok in january and february 2023 but i had no expectations and goal and it was ok
T and lift weights - eagerly awaiting your report

just pop some lyrica and walk around chula campus approaching students

This is the move dog. Jfl at wageslaving looksmaxxers. You got a good plan and I hope it works out for you man.

You seem hardworking and have initiative so I am confident in you.

Rn I’m planning on getting my medical degree in the USA so I have to be here. But I am hoping once I have my md I can relocate somewhere else in the world or live a nomadic lifestyle practicing for a couple of years in several different countries.

Any updates on this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back