new plan

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
- moneymaxx in UK working wageslave jobs (1st income stream)

- Geomaxx once per year. maybe sea, maybe east asia, maybe south america who knows but ill go once per year

- online businessmaxx make sure its an online product not ecommerce where i have to be here and handle shit. (2nd income stream)

- save for an apartment here which i can put on AirBnB and make good money from (3rd income stream/investment)

- get leg lengthening surgery

- live as cheap as possible. even in a caravan if i need to. try build wealth and online income as much as i can here so i can geomaxx properly in 30s maybe.

im moneymaxxing in the US right now. it's great cause im saving up a lot but fuc it's hard cause my sexual and intimacy needs arent being met for obvious reasons so what you have is someone with good money saved up but is sex deprived. I seriously can't wait to go overseas. I've been having dreams constantly of getitng laid and it's so annoying. My brain obvious craves for me to get laid really badly and as long as im stuck here moneymaxxing it's gonna be like this.

You run multi family’s?
yes i have two families living in both rental properties

one is a house, the other is an apartment. It works.

But DR is fucking expensive. Compared to what i am seeing in indonesia

rent im paying 800 USD a month for a 2 bed apartment with pool and jacuzzi. The apartment i am looking at in jakarta is 3500 a year! (thats almost 1/3rd the price) and the apartment price im paying in DR is cheap. most places if you want those amenities. Cost 1000 USD or more a month in DR

food. Restaurant prices in DR are the same as back home. WTF.
in jakarta (personal experience) 2 or 3 dollars for the same thing im paying 12 to 20 dollars for here in DR.
so just moving to jakarta for 6 months to a year. I am saving 2/3rds the cash. as i would in DR.

I am very fruegal, So i want to see my bank account grow. Not stay the same or barely any growth. Well if i stay in DR. unless i get rid of the pool and jacuzzi. And then buy my own furniture. I wont' be saving what i would be in jakarta. And with 3500 USD a year for a 3 bed apartment in jakarta. I get pool, jacuzzi AND a gym. So already one bedroom more with a gym more. For 2/3rds less.

anyways, that's why im going to try indo next. And i already have pussy waiting for me, the day i land. So all is good.

I see pussy....everywhere.....

Attachments

• X-X-Everywhere.jpg
    X-X-Everywhere.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 2
can you explain what you meant by the sosua girls will scam us?

for example, there are two types of sosua girls, (the ones that work in the streets) the ones that just want to collect the money and move on. And the other kind that are sharks

if they sense you like them even a little. They will tell you whatever you want to hear. To make you think they like you. (i know i know, everyone ALWAYS says i would never be that dumb). But i see girls lined up for western union every friday and saturday and sunday., someone's sending them money. And they will hussle you.

now if your a lazy mother fucker and just want easy pussy, go to sosua and the girls are all there on the street. Offer 2500 pesos, NO propina. Trust me on this. DO NOT pay before she is done. And once done, give her ONLY 2500 pesos. that's about 46 dollars.

MANY even though they agreed no "propina " "tip". they will still ask
they are shit testing you, to see if you will bend, DO NOT BEND.

stick to your agreement.

Many during sex, if you last too long will bother you in the middle of sex "did you cum, are you cumming"
for some, that's a mood killer.

but if you want to spend a month before you go, use fb. do my facebook hack (it's explained in it's own thread) and i promise you, you will have a much better time.

sosua girls are for guys who are lazy mother fuckers, but there is always a yin and yang to life, my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back