News just came back to europe to pack my shit and move to sea forever

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
and my stupid fucking whore mother made me furious before i even see her irl stupid bitch she dont give single fuck about me
also everyone in my family thinks im some kind of joke even though i was making more money than all of them combined before i quit to ascend in asia

its fucking snowing, -5 celsius, its like 40 degrees difference between here and bangkok
i hate this frozen hell i really do
with all my heart
i wish all europeans and americans die

at least you have foreskin and can ascend and live in peace. sea was really that good after being in just thailand for a day you already knew west eu cucking was so bad its better to just retire there immediately.
europe is unbearable after sea
when you compare how people act and treat you its mindblowing
i always couldnt stand people from my country but now every time i come back to this shithole im furious at the airport already

i always couldnt stand people from my country but now every time i come back to this shithole im furious at the airport already
yes i know! going out the plane from SEA and getting out in munich you see all tallfags and niggers and ethnos in 2 min and nobody gives a fuck about your manlet ass

are you jbw
Yeah I run jbw.

I haven't done p4p for awhile. Mainly when I was stuck in UK.

In sea I put cum inside foids raw after collecting them on dating apps. Then I crack open a beer whilst looking over the Bangkok skyline like a true geomaxxing soldier.

Yeah I run jbw.

I haven't done p4p for awhile. Mainly when I was stuck in UK.

In sea I put cum inside foids raw after collecting them on dating apps. Then I crack open a beer whilst looking over the Bangkok skyline like a true geomaxxing soldier.
good idea do you think i can do the same as a jbw baldcel

good idea do you think i can do the same as a jbw baldcel
Yes, in Chiang Mai I saw a baldcel with one of the cuter Thais that I'd seen with foreigners. I think he was gymmaxxed though.

I'm norwooding hard and had non paid for sex with plenty of hot Thai foids.

Yes, in Chiang Mai I saw a baldcel with one of the cuter Thais that I'd seen with foreigners. I think he was gymmaxxed though.

do you think mixing jbw with betabux is an easy way to ascend with hot thais? even for a baldcel?

do you think mixing jbw with betabux is an easy way to ascend with hot thais? even for a baldcel?
It depends if you're already moneymaxxed, how much money you have.

As a baldcel you can definitely ascend in Thailand.

If you find a foid you like and she does everything for you, worships you, pleases sexually then she can be like an LTR. You won't want her working because she'll cuck you either at work or on her commute. So you could take care of her and spend as much time with her as you please.

The bitch will know she's replaceable.

Thai office foids are some of the most active on tinder.

This idea of 'get an educated sea foid bro' is hilarious.

Thai office foids will hook up with men of any race they meet on tinder. Sex to a Thai foid is like holding hands.

were you in bangkok boyo?

lifefuel. everyone says bangkok is hard mode, do you feel this way? i really dont want to resort to filthypeens

lifefuel. everyone says bangkok is hard mode, do you feel this way? i really dont want to resort to filthypeens
As ever, it will depend on individual looks and height etc

Personally I found Bangkok very satisfying with a good mix of foids.

Obviously, it's picked up since the end of Covid. I returned at the end of 2021, and man, it was gigalifefuel. The normoids still hadn't returned in huge numbers, and I had the best line up of foids. It actually only locked down for 7 months then re-opened at the end of 2020. But going there end of 2021 with still some restrictions was one of the best decisions I've made.

What I will say is, the longer you're able to stay in the country, the better you'll be able to meet decent foids or the ones that are your type.

So you'll do better being on a 2 month tourist visa with a 1 month extension, than say if you're just there a couple of weeks.

Spending as much time in the country as possible eliminates a lot of competition.

It's funny, you can even cuck guys with higher smv than you simply because you are there NOW and they're still wagecucking in the West.

I normally spend between 1800 - 2600 USD.

But I stay around Nana and Siam which is the very centre of Bangkok.

Move a bit farther out and you can get by on much less as a single guy, like 1000 USD.
u staying on 2 month tourist visa usually?? airbnb/hotel?

Right, as I predicted. This is the reason you score with asian chicks so easily.
Haven't you read my other posts? I spend much of my time in Thai staying in a foid's house who has her own money.

I have access to London if I wanted simply p4p.

In Bangers I'm on tinder and dating apps. Contrary to what normoids say, Thai women can be quite generous if you're their type looks wise.

Haven't you read my other posts? I spend much of my time in Thai staying in a foid's house who has her own money.

I have access to London if I wanted simply p4p.

In Bangers I'm on tinder and dating apps. Contrary to what normoids say, Thai women can be quite generous if you're their type looks wise.
So, what exactly are you spending 2k a month on... alcohol and food?

Are you dating this woman?

Something isn't adding up here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back