I’ve been in Manila for 3 days - NOTHING. What am I doing wrong?

In thailand I could find girls and dates on my first day in the country

My dating apps are getting tons of matches but nothing seems to work. The girls just dont seem interested. Tried asking them to come over, or to eat, or to a park

i’m very lightskinned 25yo EE white, 185cm, maybe like 5/10 in europe
Manila is probably saturated tbh, Use social media or go to bars i guess and try to get laid there if you don't get anything with apps

My dating apps are getting tons of matches but nothing seems to work. The girls just dont seem interested. Tried asking them to come over, or to eat, or to a park

The first mall I went in manila I instantly see two 25yo, 195cm german gym chads

just what is this universe even
Do you have some proof?

Seems unbelievable

where are you located? Makati? it's flooded with young white guys, I suggest venturing further out and hitting other areas. I think Ortigas would be interesting, do you do cold approach?

I suggest you hit up the bars and talk to some girls or do some activities while there's nothing going on with women.

I find this hard to believe but as someone whos never been and plan once I have enoug money this is absolute suifuel. Can posters who have been there confirm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back