Vent I am incel/standardcel and I need therapy, but helpful and preparing for geomaxxing, not harmful and trying to drag me into dumpster diving

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
With having problems like sedentary upbringing, social anxiety, OCD, and PTSD, need me therapy to help geomax to East/Southeas Asia (and especially China), where more girls are cute and potentially fitting my standards of chronologically twice older white man searching for kawaii ~18-20yo kemonowaifu with cute looks and chuuni personality (with this also can remind that I do not search exclusively for asian girls, but they just more often fit my standards by being cute, petite, and not atheist or abrahamic, also with decently high intelligence for being individualist weirdos who differ from their overall very collectivist, materialist, and workaholic cultures). Thankfully I live in East Europe, not USA where therapy be 99% of cases feministic brainwash what counts geomaxxing as "predatory", but still fear that even at us due to spreading feminism and overall unculture it may be instead of help just attempts to brainwash by telling me to lower standards and go for "women my age", what I refuse, and what my "good" friends already tried to do, some so persistently, that even gave PTSD, because for man of honor and culture it is great insult to be told give up on honor and culture and go for females below my standards

Examples of waifu I accept are those my Tinder (where I swipe to right on 0,12% of middle-aged (18-22yo) females and highest in world China with 0,9%) matches from China and one from Kazakhstan:

123Chien 254

Last edited:
these bitches are ugly as fuck. whats up with u faggots here having utter shit taste in women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back