Advice Offers to go for "women your age" and to use "half your age plus seven" formula shouldn't be pushed upon chronologically older standardcels

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Those offers may be decently good and acceptable for standardcel men in their early twenties, but telling it to men of honor and culture, who older chronologically, means telling to go for this:

Womenmyage

Thats insulting...

Instead, there are better oportunities, especially for white men, like geomaxxing to East and Southeast Asia, where girls more likely to be into chronologically older white men. Why should I go for "women my age", when in China can get Tinder matches like those (18-22yo):

Mau

All I need, is psychotherapy to help improve in past years greatly damaged communication skills, and also travelling skills, no way feminist/gynocentrist brainwash about lowering standards and going for "women my age"

Those offers may be decently good and acceptable for standardcel men in their early twenties, but telling it to men of honor and culture, who older chronologically, means telling to go for this:

View attachment 4026

Thats insulting...

Instead, there are better oportunities, especially for white men, like geomaxxing to East and Southeast Asia, where girls more likely to be into chronologically older white men. Why should I go for "women my age", when in China can get Tinder matches like those (18-22yo):

View attachment 4027

All I need, is psychotherapy to help improve in past years greatly damaged communication skills, and also travelling skills, no way feminist/gynocentrist brainwash about lowering standards and going for "women my age"
JFL at believing therapy will help.

It’s jealous middle age white liberal women - they really expect you to suffer alone till you’re 35 then bail them out it’s pathetic. Every man with dignity goes for younger women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back