Geomax How well therapy works for helping white incels to geomaxx?

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Geomaxxing is changing location to places, mostly Southeast and East Asia, where females are more cute and less feminist than Western, so more often fitting to roles like tradwife or waifu for fetishes, and white incel has increased chances, for different reasons like being more rich and asian girls sometimes having fetish on white man. So even if it still not easy, changing game difficulty from impossible to hard is still good move. But then difficulties may arise, if incel has psychological problems, and it becomes harder to travel or to relocate. How good is therapy for helping incels with psychological propblems while having geomaxxing as goal instead of changing it because perceiving as "bad" for various ideological reasons?

I am incel/standardcel, looking exclusively for cute ~18-20yo girls as chronologically twice older (identify as transage/agefluid) man of honor and culture. My [sort of] options in living place in Russia are just some females below my standards who give me likes in dating sites, and only in East/Southeast Asia, mostly in China, can get matches with girls who look like having potential to fit my standards. From match in dating sites to something real is long way to go, both in need to develop connection and in distance, and both of it are hard to me, because of my social anxiety, sedentary upbringing with underveloped travelling skills as result, and need to overcome this for geomaxxing. Appointed for therapy, but things go slowly here, and it will be just next month, so now can just wait, and hear from people here what to expect

Geomaxxing is changing location to places, mostly Southeast and East Asia, where females are more cute and less feminist than Western, so more often fitting to roles like tradwife or waifu for fetishes, and white incel has increased chances, for different reasons like being more rich and asian girls sometimes having fetish on white man. So even if it still not easy, changing game difficulty from impossible to hard is still good move. But then difficulties may arise, if incel has psychological problems, and it becomes harder to travel or to relocate. How good is therapy for helping incels with psychological propblems while having geomaxxing as goal instead of changing it because perceiving as "bad" for various ideological reasons?

I am incel/standardcel, looking exclusively for cute ~18-20yo girls as chronologically twice older (identify as transage/agefluid) man of honor and culture. My [sort of] options in living place in Russia are just some females below my standards who give me likes in dating sites, and only in East/Southeast Asia, mostly in China, can get matches with girls who look like having potential to fit my standards. From match in dating sites to something real is long way to go, both in need to develop connection and in distance, and both of it are hard to me, because of my social anxiety, sedentary upbringing with underveloped travelling skills as result, and need to overcome this for geomaxxing. Appointed for therapy, but things go slowly here, and it will be just next month, so now can just wait, and hear from people here what to expect
Is 22yo too old for you? I personally won't date women above 24yo.

No thERapy for ur face. Its for foids and chads

Therapy could be made by yourself and your mind, and suddenly you realize a person with 50 other clienes all paying 40 bucks an hour (or through taxes) isnt really therapy, the same like fucking a prostitute isnt the same like having a loving relationship where you actually matter,

The younger geomaxxers appear to have completely discarded dreams of finding a "tradwife". Women in Asian cities are completely modernized, and apart from the Muslim chicks, Asian zoomers are uninterested in playing the role of a humble, obedient stay-at-home wife. Quite the opposite, Asian women often go for white guys because white guys do NOT have traditional expectations of the female. This is why SEAmaxxing white guys have increasingly turned to Tinder and other westernized dating apps to get lucky in Asia. Wealthy Asian guys won't deign to waste their valuable time, money and energy on used-up Tinder sluts...but white guys are happy fly halfway around the world to "date" them, JFL.

So not only do you want teenies, but you only want the hottest teenies? Okay...your life experience surely has taught you that such a "daddy's little princess" will be the most spoiled and demanding little heartbreak, even if you are a middle-aged Chad with a luxurious head of hair and a smooth personality which knows exactly how to beguile the young female mind.

If you do not have the daddy charm or the ageless looks, might as well get that Cambodia visa and buy your ticket to Phnom Penh, where 18 is just one of many numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back