Been playing video games too much

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
Bought a steam deck like a reddit faggot and now all i do is play video games all day. When I rot in flipland for a year thats probably all i'll do besides fucking mid pussy.
@kamster do you play video games

Bought a steam deck like a reddit faggot and now all i do is play video games all day. When I rot in flipland for a year thats probably all i'll do besides fucking mid pussy.
@kamster do you play video games
i wish i could, i bought rog ally 6 months ago and i played 20 minutes on it in total
i played league of legends for like a decade but not very systematically, i hit like top 0.2% of players (grandmaster)

the battery life on handheld pcs are always so shit and they are just too big for me to comfortably lug them around. the one handheld pc that didn't seem so bad was the ayaneo ones, but they are way too expensive. having to keep track of another electronic item takes effort as well.
games bored me to death, i just cant play anymore
yep i can't bring myself to play video games anymore besides nyt daily word games for quick dopamine and roblox brainrot. some of my incel friends from hs are still on steam and play dozens of hours every week on the latest slop, i just wonder how do they still cope for this long. i just can't do it

Took me too long to realize video games were draining me. Every day I have a limited amount of productivity/creativity/inspiration and video games are a sink for that limited resource.

Great for periods in your life where you have nothing else to do like if you go to university in the middle of nowhere or something

Reactions: Mid
that’s slave class shit bro

atleast cope with something like books or something

but your brain may be fried from all the ssris

Reactions: Mid
atleast cope with something like books or something
bookmaxxing easily mogs videogamesmaxxing, also hobbies that build a skill like musicinstrumentmaxxing

but agepill above all. there's no true cope for living life while you're young: making memories, building connections, and having sex
Every day I have a limited amount of productivity/creativity/inspiration and video games are a sink for that limited resource.
that's why i feel so bad when i play games, but there's a difference in feeling productive vs. actually doing productive things

Despite all the justified critics I bet video games have also saved many lifes. When literally everything else sucks in your life you can just jump into them and be someone else. Maybe the cope will carry you through the deepest valley of your life in that you would have roped otherwise.

Books are so damn boring and overrated imo

And yeah learning a musical instrument is amazing and the girls love it. Piano is the best. I'd be happy to share resources for anyone who wants to learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back