Vent I’m extremely outcast tier.

I thought i was supposed to be ethnic to you? Lol

You're so retarded that you can't even follow basic strings of logic. If you mum is white and your dad is a dark skinned Mexican, that makes you an ethnic, DUH.

They lost the last two major wars they were involved in. Theyre basically a proxy state of the US now. Keep crying bitchass 27yo loser with no life arguing with a teen. 😹👌
Mike Tyson lost his title to Holyfield, that doesn't make him weak. The same logic applies to Germany. They were heavily outnumbered and lost their empire status. That doesn't make them weak.

You're an effeminate looking bitch boy. When you do eventually end up in jail, your inmates are going to make you their bitch. Have fun, TEEN.

You're so retarded that you can't even follow basic strings of logic. If you mum is white and your dad is a dark skinned Mexican, that makes you an ethnic, DUH.

Mike Tyson lost his title to Holyfield, that doesn't make him weak. The same logic applies to Germany. They were heavily outnumbered and lost their empire status. That doesn't make them weak.

You're an effeminate looking bitch boy. When you do eventually end up in jail, your inmates are going to make you their bitch. Have fun, TEEN.
Keep crying. Youre an almost 30 year old loser with no life. Mine as well kill yourself like the waste of oxygen that you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back