Advice Are there any other races i can pass off as? (Pics included)

Tinydragon98

Sep 8, 2022
was wondering it can ascend me because i am statusminned (seen as lower class) bc i am filipino.
18FF46D6 CAB2 4669 9F85 853544BD01B1
This another morph with rhino for a smaller nose
66BE2996 33F7 42C1 9A80 9100224F2A55
Can I larp as another race like latino? I dont want to be seen as a filipino because that will lower my status and SMV.

And if i go for this look can I maybe go to Japan or somewhere other than the philippines? I know its over in Europe or Latin america.

Btw im 16, 5'6 and virgin/incel
A445004A 3C2C 49CD AEEF F52D23D4D018

Last edited:
i guess u could do japan. idk PM me we should try figure out how to get on japanese dating apps to test ourselves with morphed pics

I hope dude i think every race in the world mogs filipinos
filipinos mog tf out of east asians. east asians just brainwashed everyone to think their whiter skin is more higher status and attractive through media brainwashing.

oh shit actually i remembered eastern europeans have mongoloid DNA too so they have chance of liking u . go north of EE, where theres the most blonde and ginger girls

actually i think i just figured out the solution for u.

eastern european OR russian women with mongoloid DNA will like u. + they're extreme attracted cos SEA on equator and they're furthest from equator.

and east asian women wont date cos beauty standard is light skin. but there is no skin colour tax in the west. if anything its a halo to be darker. blonde and ginger north EE white women are the ideal match for u other than filipinas

i think im an actual genius

was wondering it can ascend me because i am statusminned (seen as lower class) bc i am filipino.
View attachment 269
This another morph with rhino for a smaller nose
View attachment 270
Can I larp as another race like latino? I dont want to be seen as a filipino because that will lower my status and SMV.

And if i go for this look can I maybe go to Japan or somewhere other than the philippines? I know its over in Europe or Latin america.

Btw im 16, 5'6 and virgin/incel
View attachment 271
You facemog the average Asian by a lot tbh

You look Filipino you won’t be changing anyone’s mind on what race you are, Just stick to your own country. You are 5'6, low tier normie and asian. You are not getting shit in east asia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back