Advice Is there any other option than the Philippines for me?

Tinydragon98

Sep 8, 2022
Hello bhais. Am @Fivefootsix56/@Tinydragon98 on looksmax.

Im a Filipino 17 yo (recently turned) incel living in Canada. Ever since the blackpill, I'm 100% sure that the only way I can live a fufilling life is by remote software engineermaxxing in the Philippines where I came from.

There are benefits to it for me because Filipinos (even foreign filipinos) can buy land there, so I can easily statusmaxx by buying a mansion for 300k USD out in the boonies there.

Am just wondering if the Philippines is the only place i can geomaxx to. I am 5'6 (167.5cm), and think im deathnic tier. This is a pic of me w my dad unfrauded unedited.
D473B92D F4C1 4D7B 8EF6 17E3B1E32001
This is the look i will be going for soon as i will get a bimax and rhino when i can afford it (at 18 maybe)
F6573D90 231D 4A90 9B27 F66A98A943CA
Are there any other countries I can geomaxx to? If I get LL, skin lightening and kpop faggotmax can i go to Japan? I am aware that filipinos are universially LOOKED DOWN ON and statusminned/stereotyped as slaves.

Btw i dont want to have kids with a filipino because the average filipino iq is 86 (mine is 120 tested so its east asian level) i dont want filipino monkey iq kids like the locals there.

I might just go for surrogacy with a white 5'10 mother and raise the kid in the Philippines where he will mog the locals and live the life i wish i had

morph looks chad af. yea maybe japan would work if u lightened a little. can still live a good life in philippines since you'll fit in there and mog them
ye dude but i dont want to be selfish like anyone can probably go to the philippines and have kids/get married but your kids will be SUBHUMAN. Low iq, short, 12 inch bidelt. I think my iq is decent for a filipino and dont want to ruin that. Im thinking about my son here and want him to prosper

Like look at this 15 yr old subhuman jb i am facetiming
C81ACC3E E060 47A3 89A9 9E501FF39600
01ABCBC9 32D1 4EF1 A02E 81F13D9F95C7

the real question is how does one live a good life in the phillipines LOL
Well u can probably live in the province near the beaches so u can go fishing/kayaking everyday whenever you like. A mansion in the ophillippines costs about 300k USD (that amount buys u a shack in Nova Scotia)

Idk in my opinion youll only enjoy it as an outdoorsy person because if u stay there youre not goingg to fucking subhumans all day right

ye dude but i dont want to be selfish like anyone can probably go to the philippines and have kids/get married but your kids will be SUBHUMAN. Low iq, short, 12 inch bidelt. I think my iq is decent for a filipino and dont want to ruin that. Im thinking about my son here and want him to prosper

View attachment 250
View attachment 251
mirin JBmaxxing

Well u can probably live in the province near the beaches so u can go fishing/kayaking everyday whenever you like. A mansion in the ophillippines costs about 300k USD (that amount buys u a shack in Nova Scotia)

Idk in my opinion youll only enjoy it as an outdoorsy person because if u stay there youre not goingg to fucking subhumans all day right
yeah that would be a good life tbh if u had a nice wife or friends around

actually indonesia is a better country supposedly. and i swiped in indonesia and philippines and indonesians were uglier than filipinos

so indonesia = better country + uglier and shorter guys so ur higher smv

but that means uglier girls unfortunately

u can also muslimmaxx for a virgin there i think?

also malaysia could be good? really ncie infrastructure country

mirin JBmaxxing
Lol yea. Its my only cope right now 😿
actually indonesia is a better country supposedly. and i swiped in indonesia and philippines and indonesians were uglier than filipinos
Oh i guess it depends on preference then lol
so indonesia = better country + uglier and shorter guys so ur higher smv

but that means uglier girls unfortunately

u can also muslimmaxx for a virgin there i think?
Oh yeah i see that bhai. Wow muslimmaxxing could be legit because Indonesia is a shithole 3rd world country and they will have extremely religious poor ass areas where u can easily marry a virgin jb 😈😈😈😈😈😈

Do you think quality of life is good living in Manila? I need to live in a big city to fuck lots of girls.

I fucked This Filipina girl last month that was moving to france to study. She was a virgin and told me to come to her hotel cuz her uncle was away at work lol

Can’t wait to go to Manila

Do you think quality of life is good living in Manila? I need to live in a big city to fuck lots of girls.

I fucked This Filipina girl last month that was moving to france to study. She was a virgin and told me to come to her hotel cuz her uncle was away at work lol

Can’t wait to go to Manila
Idk about manilla bc the only place ive been to in the Philippines was Dipolog (its a shithole and there isnt that much competition there. I think U could slay teen jbs there easily but its in Mindanao where the terrorist Abu Sayyaf rebels are so not exactly safe unless ur local passing or local like me

View attachment 250
View attachment 251
She kinda cute bro :love::love:

So how would you be able to have sex with a 15 yr old bro? Just pay her parents/police off?
no parents or police. On filipina cupid most of the girls are literally below 18 larping as 20.

The philippines has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Southeast Asia. There are so mucj single teen mothers here so it wouldnt matter + u could ascend her bloodline if ur not filipino

She kinda cute bro :love::love:
U guys can easily chat up and get some pics from these jbs from facebook (im 16 btw) just go on facebook and search up some provincial or villages areas' high schools/colleges (they start college at like 16-17 i think there).
E1C70920 1A66 43D5 97F7 D1F759CCAB5A
8FE63BF1 58B3 4460 AC69 AAEDE73115C6
7AE4BFC3 3F60 43D3 B192 0AD89A352AA5

Yeah and im ugly enough to be incel in Canada because I'm 5'6 and facially below average, but in the philippines im surprised that im percieved as htn/chadlite in the VILLAGES because the average local is just that ugly.
856A5089 56EF 480F B9F5 A332F1509198
Sometimes they are stupid and i sperg out on them
7C1BA936 9BE5 42EF AF2E D903158AC85B
This is basically my only cope now. I dont even bother trying to make friends in my high school because im leavimg straigjt for the philippimes once i become a remote software engineer at like 22-23.

Lol yea. Its my only cope right now 😿

Oh i guess it depends on preference then lol

Oh yeah i see that bhai. Wow muslimmaxxing could be legit because Indonesia is a shithole 3rd world country and they will have extremely religious poor ass areas where u can easily marry a virgin jb 😈😈😈😈😈😈
@Tinydragon98 how are you bhai

Nope u won’t be, The only place you can get any woman to get with you is your own country. No female wants a short man especially a South East Asian who’s brown and is Filipino, If you were like East Asian then maybe but you are a short brown Filipino, Filipinos are the niggers of Asia jfl. Stick to your own women you won’t be able to get anything else at your midget tier height

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back