JFL any of you traveled with prescription medication?

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
im thinking about bringing pregabaline to thailand, i have legal prescription
they never asked me on airport about any pills before but i never had prescription meds just advil and shit
is prescription translated to english (by me) sufficient??????

i know i could buy it in thailand but anyway

as long as it isnt a controlled substance which in itself is an extremely gay and authoritarian term i dont see why they wouldnt. this worlds so fucking gay just make every drug fully legal kikes fucking suck globohomo is shit this twisted world is for stupid NIGGER lovers.

as long as it isnt a controlled substance which in itself is an extremely gay and authoritarian term i dont see why they wouldnt. this worlds so fucking gay just make every drug fully legal kikes fucking suck globohomo is shit this twisted world is for stupid NIGGER lovers.
i checked thailand and its not on controlled subs list but i fly through other countries and im too lazy to check
just sentencemax bro

prob fine

you can also buy it otc there

i took it to japan and they were searching my suitcase but didn’t check my backpack

i think i would’ve gotten deported if they found it

im thinking about bringing pregabaline to thailand, i have legal prescription
they never asked me on airport about any pills before but i never had prescription meds just advil and shit
is prescription translated to english (by me) sufficient??????

i know i could buy it in thailand but anyway
yes my father had cancer and came to indonesia to attend my wedding, he was on morphine. Which isa class A drug in indoensia. In other words, if you are caught with it, you go to jail. But he showed customs his prescription. And they waved him through

and indonesia is serious about drugs. like zero tolerance policy on drugs. You get caught with 2 pounds of weed, it's the death sentence for you. that serious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back