7/11 in the Philippines is far superior to any nightclub or dating app

Cubabro

Jan 12, 2024
It was about 5pm.....love that time of day in the Philippines. Just a mass of humanity on the move. Great time to people watch. I took a walk to my local 7/11 where I I've become sort of friendly with the cashier, Andrea.

She's 22, straight from the favela. Ghetto, trashy, loud..........I love it

Everytime I go there, she playfully insults me by calling me "tambok" , which I respond to with "it's because I can afford food". They she'll ask me if she can keep the change

Today, Andrea looked like she smoked a blunt before her shift. She's bisaya but today she looked Chinese. She asked me to buy her an apple beer, which I did. She drunk it in uniform in the middle of the store. Classic Filipino debauchery

I wasn't sure if she's was genuinely annoyed by me or that was just a weird way of showing affection, but anyways, i asked for her contact info, which she provided written down on a napkin.

I sent her a text, which went unread for several days. I figured she was just drunk/high and talking shit when she gave me her number, but low and behold a few days later I get a text at 2 am. "HEY TAMBOK ASA KA?"

We met up at the local tambayan, and she out drunk me. The rest was history. I must say, those 7/11 girls are hiding alot behind those uniforms haha.....she had a black girl booty. She asked me to gcash her a few days later lol. Typical.

i went to 7/11 yesterday and the kids were getting out of school and so many cute ones in uniforms looking at me

too bad i suck at approaching and rot on tinder

glad Cuba bro found out about this place after trv stopped allowing people to talks about their sexual exploits.

Quite the opposite bro...it's the big-dick alpha males who laugh when teased or prodded, while the insecure and chronically frustrated beta cucks go psycho over the smallest perceived slights.
yea keep letting subhumans disrespect you to your face and you still simp for them "alpha male"

yea keep letting subhumans disrespect you to your face and you still simp for them "alpha male"
HMMM not sure what the play is supposed to be in my conversation. She playfully insulted me, I ignored it, got her contact info, then had sex with her. When she asked me for money, I just laughed it off. If i would of spit on her during the initial contact, I would've never got pussy. You have to know how to read people a little bit......no need to go full rage mode right off the back dude.

HMMM not sure what the play is supposed to be in my conversation. She playfully insulted me, I ignored it, got her contact info, then had sex with her. When she asked me for money, I just laughed it off. If i would of spit on her during the initial contact, I would've never got pussy. You have to know how to read people a little bit......no need to go full rage mode right off the back dude.
no i understand about the playful insult, but asking u to buy her stuff and asking for money after the date. shes treating u like shit and ur just accepting it like a cuck

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back