Any Experience on EEmaxing?

SubSigma

Mar 5, 2023
I’m going to Poland in a year for work. I am whitestaceysexual and am not attracted to Asian women, so Seamaxing was always off the table. Any tips/tricks to get a Slavic Stacey preferably a blonde or ginger? I don’t want to get scammed or beat up by some bald Slav for EEmaxing. Money Isint too much of an issue and I have slightly above average looks due to height and jaw with hollow cheeks.

thats so crazy you dont have yellow fever. asians are all that do it for me. is rather have a 3/10 asian than a 10/10 white stacy.
Ye I don’t know why I’m not too attracted to Asians tbh. I always viewed them as budget trad girls as an alternative to white girls. Hopefully this Ukrainian war lowers EE women’s hypergamy enough to the point where they prefer westerners over their local Slavic oligarch or drug lord.

Try tinder, I know a htn palestian guy who got a lot of likes and matches and his pics were shit (i will try to bring him here for proof) and he is 170cm but beware of the men there they will beat you if they catch you with their women.

Look what happened transjew tate:

OP is a womaniser already he doesnt need your advice

you are the one who should ask SubSigma for womanising advice

I kind of think that after the war there will be a good situation in Russia with a shortage of available men.

60k killed, 200k casulties. https://thehill.com/policy/internat...its-war-fatalities-since-wwii-combined-study/

hey guys e mail me if you want a gf or a wife in ukraine, i am in kiev currently, and i help westerners get girls here. all legal, no prostitution, no marriage agency dating agency scam stuff. we meet in public, at a mcdonalds or whatever, then we go out together and you point out the girl you like, i go up, talk to her in russian, get her feeling comfortable, then i introduce you as my cool friend, you guys exchange telegram numbers or instagram or whatever, and we do this until you find a girl you like. then i can advise you on where to take her, what to wear, etc etc. anyway hit me up anytime, i usually answer emails pretty quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys e mail me if you want a gf or a wife in ukraine, i am in kiev currently, and i help westerners get girls here. all legal, no prostitution, no marriage agency dating agency scam stuff. we meet in public, at a mcdonalds or whatever, then we go out together and you point out the girl you like, i go up, talk to her in russian, get her feeling comfortable, then i introduce you as my cool friend, you guys exchange telegram numbers or instagram or whatever, and we do this until you find a girl you like. then i can advise you on where to take her, what to wear, etc etc. anyway hit me up anytime, i usually answer emails pretty quick.
how long you been in kiev? geomaxxing in eastern europe? I'm planning on moving there as soon as I turn 19, mind if we dm'd for a bit?

Its a trap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back