Geomax Zoomers are geomaxxing and this forum is retarded

View attachment 7590

I've been interacting with more geomaxxing/passportbro communties recently and I've realized that it's not white incels, boomers, betabux, or random chads going on a holiday to thailand. There are more and more young gl NT guys who choose to go asia to slay and have fun because they realize that it's way better than the west.

I'm in a telegram with early 20s NT guys that travel in asia and most of them don't even work let alone have remote jobs, they just go there and live with local girls leeching off them while slaying and doing visa runs when they have to. There's a literal 18 year old white guy living in the philippines there lmao. I could make a 10 page thread with these guys experiences shit is honestly obscene.

It makes me realize how autistic this forum is when you have ppl like @predeterminism who have been plotting graphs, studying theories about asia and scheming remote jobs for years without going, when there are 18 yr olds taking flights with nothing but 1000$ in their bank account and tinder gold.

And then you have @QuantativeAnalyticalBS who somehow failed in fucking vietnam and now shits up 90% of the forum with demorlization slop trying to rationalize all of his autistic failures with muh science.

Moral of the story is just go to asia and make memories while you can, if you are ok looking and remotely nt you will succeed. Also you don't even have to be white, there are black guys from the US in the tele doing the same thing.
The reality of geomaxxing is that will get harder in the future. Not just from the perspective of geomaxxing hotspots becoming nightmare mode for incel but also in the cost of airline tickets. The purpose of this community is to predict and also strategise ways to overcome the future difficulties of geomaxxing.

This has been happening for many years, now it's a lot more viral and fun to flexx on social media
many rich young guys go "learn japanese"/korean for 1 year = party 24/7
the ones that want to stay pick a japanese girl, and marry her, maintained by her while all they do is fuck around

Bad news = all normies know about it now, even my group of friends is doing a Colombia trip to fuck girls, while past years were just for tourism. Past years many of my friends in uni were choosing exotic places to study abroad and fuck 24/7, while everyone used to stay in Europe
it's gone viral all over tiktok (so many tiktoks with millions of view), youtube, reddit... and at this point digital nomad spots are glorified geomaxxing

Good news = it's far from being saturated to the point where you can't succeed, and thankfully most of them follow the herd and end up at the same spots
for context the Osaka metro area has 20m people, and most tourists are asian, not white westerners
it takes more effort? yes but with working a bit on yourself you can get the same success others were getting 10 years ago or go to less known spots

the barriers of entry are still too high, it's very rare to find someone that has been in Japan or Thailand for more than a few years, and the ones that do have a gf so they are out of the market

its expensive to live abroad unless you are happy to stay indoors 24/7 and only go out to fuck
longterm visas for young ppl are almost non existent, and limited to 1-2 years for the most part
the lifestyle of slaying gets boring, and most end up back home or settling with a local

can you share some of these telegrams or communities?
all the ones i was in have died, only here and reddit are somewhat alive

This has been happening for many years, now it's a lot more viral and fun to flexx on social media
the ones that want to stay pick a japanese girl, and marry her, maintained by her while all they do is fuck around

Bad news = all normies know about it now, even my group of friends is doing a Colombia trip to fuck girls, while past years were just for tourism. Past years many of my friends in uni were choosing exotic places to study abroad and fuck 24/7, while everyone used to stay in Europe
it's gone viral all over tiktok (so many tiktoks with millions of view), youtube, reddit... and at this point digital nomad spots are glorified geomaxxing

Good news = it's far from being saturated to the point where you can't succeed, and thankfully most of them follow the herd and end up at the same spots
for context the Osaka metro area has 20m people, and most tourists are asian, not white westerners
it takes more effort? yes but with working a bit on yourself you can get the same success others were getting 10 years ago or go to less known spots

the barriers of entry are still too high, it's very rare to find someone that has been in Japan or Thailand for more than a few years, and the ones that do have a gf so they are out of the market

its expensive to live abroad unless you are happy to stay indoors 24/7 and only go out to fuck
longterm visas for young ppl are almost non existent, and limited to 1-2 years for the most part
the lifestyle of slaying gets boring, and most end up back home or settling with a local
Yeah, not enough white piggus to ever really kill it off lol.

Interesting
Yes. htn+ normie guys at my school choosing to study abroad in korea, japan, vietnam, and china was eye opening.
True. Osaka is on the rise though.
I thought this too but I feel like my eyes have opened recently. This forum overrates how hard it is to successfully geomax imo.
Good points
can you share some of these telegrams or communities?
all the ones i was in have died, only here and reddit are somewhat alive
It's a private telegram I can't get the invite link to unfortunately. Other than that I just went down the rabbit hole on tiktok.

Interesting

Yes. htn+ normie guys at my school choosing to study abroad in korea, japan, vietnam, and china was eye opening.

True. Osaka is on the rise though.

I thought this too but I feel like my eyes have opened recently. This forum overrates how hard it is to successfully geomax imo.

Good points

It's a private telegram I can't get the invite link to unfortunately. Other than that I just went down the rabbit hole on tiktok.
The loudest ones are on social media dude, most of my normie friends dont even like asians lol. People are going to Asia for normie tourism stuff, not neccessarily to cope with rice like we do. You cant conflate tourism with geomaxxers.

"bogging down your posts" your posts bog down the forum jfl everyone here hates you and no one cares about your opinions.
Also I dont know why you guys still engage with Quantcuck, I hid his posts ever since his first vietnam one. From that point on I knew he was a fed or a grade A schizo
unfortunately hiding doesn't cut it if you want to develop a good community spirit. retards like him will still continuously distract, discourage and insult the rest of the forum, they just have to post a lot.

imagine a public night club without a bouncer, most of the time it ends up as a shitty party and the good people will start leaving. and here it's exactly the same so it doesn't surprise me at all that people are looking for alternatives to this forum.

The loudest ones are on social media dude,
True but most of the experiences I'm drawing from are from a private channel on telegram. I guess it's fun to flex on ppl online but these guys aren't exactly gaining anything like a social media influencer would.
most of my normie friends dont even like asians lol.
I know a couple people irl that say this but the prevailing narrative with normies nowadays is that asians (especially from asia) are submissive and crazy for foreigners so that alone is enough to entice people, even if it's just for fun.
People are going to Asia for normie tourism stuff, not neccessarily to cope with rice like we do. You cant conflate tourism with geomaxxers.
I disagree, especially if it's solo travel normies definitely want to slay. It's not coping with rice either when these guys can do well in the west, it's more of the exotic experience and getting treated like a king that's appealing.

I can agree with that, this forum overrates how hard it is, because this is an extremely niche forum and if you end up here, there's a much higher chance you are autistic or uglier than average.
But by hanging out in these communities you are also overrating how many ppl truly geomax. The telegram from the reddit, seems to have not even 1% of geomaxxers, most are just lurking, online simping or taking vacations. I dont think there's more than 5-10 guys ive met out of 100s of members that are geomaxxing fulltime.

Most people outside the US and a few other rich countries, can't decide to backpack for a few years cause they can't afford to.
The amount of trust fund kids, crypto millonaires, and coders making 6 figures is extremely small outside of t1 countries

True but most of the experiences I'm drawing from are from a private channel on telegram. I guess it's fun to flex on ppl online but these guys aren't exactly gaining anything like a social media influencer would.

I know a couple people irl that say this but the prevailing narrative with normies nowadays is that asians (especially from asia) are submissive and crazy for foreigners so that alone is enough to entice people, even if it's just for fun.

I disagree, especially if it's solo travel normies definitely want to slay. It's not coping with rice either when these guys can do well in the west, it's more of the exotic experience and getting treated like a king that's appealing.
I guarentee you more than half of those kids in your telegram either have a trust fund or crypto, I dont buy for a second they have some girl leeching for them unless theyve posted proof lol. I dont know a single person irl that has traveled solo, but 14passport is right using social media and chats as a gauge is not the best way.

I can agree with that, this forum overrates how hard it is, because this is an extremely niche forum and if you end up here, there's a much higher chance you are autistic or uglier than average.
But by hanging out in these communities you are also overrating how many ppl truly geomax. The telegram from the reddit, seems to have not even 1% of geomaxxers, most are just lurking, online simping or taking vacations. I dont think there's more than 5-10 guys ive met out of 100s of members that are geomaxxing fulltime.

Most people outside the US and a few other rich countries, can't decide to backpack for a few years cause they can't afford to.
The amount of trust fund kids, crypto millonaires, and coders making 6 figures is extremely small outside of t1 countries
large majority of people that geomax don’t even plan to move out of america. i can’t even think off the top of my head a fellow young american that’s permanently relocated. but i can think of plenty of europoors that have lol

Most chads don't have a lot of incentive to travel to 3rd world countries for the purpose of slaying

as they already get that experience at home for the most part, the ones backpacking do it for the travel aspect, they end up fucking white hostel girls

i find a very small amount of chads living in spots like Bangkok, and it's mostly content creators
chads tend to go to Bali or Europe

your main competition in Bangkok would be local guys (which you can mog easily) and normie digital nomads (which you can mog by putting in some effort)

Most chads don't have a lot of incentive to travel to 3rd world countries for the purpose of slaying
as they already get that experience at home for the most part, the ones backpacking do it for the travel aspect, they end up fucking white hostel girls

i find a very small amount of chads living in spots like Bangkok, and it's mostly content creators
chads tend to go to Bali or Europe
Yeah, I don't really see chads doing this. If you're already tutorial mode in the west there isn't really a point unless you want to be betabuxxed by an asian. The ideal candidate is someone in htn range that does fine in the west but can live a chad life in asia.
your main competition in Bangkok would be local guys (which you can mog easily) and normie digital nomads (which you can mog by putting in some effort)
I think it's safe to say that competition in asia will only go up with time though.

unfortunately hiding doesn't cut it if you want to develop a good community spirit. retards like him will still continuously distract, discourage and insult the rest of the forum, they just have to post a lot.

imagine a public night club without a bouncer, most of the time it ends up as a shitty party and the good people will start leaving. and here it's exactly the same so it doesn't surprise me at all that people are looking for alternatives to this forum.
If we ask Alex enough and vote yes to see him banned it might work. The same thing happened to @Horizon55 after I asked for a month.

Yeah, I don't really see chads doing this. If you're already tutorial mode in the west there isn't really a point unless you want to be betabuxxed by an asian. The ideal candidate is someone in htn range that does fine in the west but can live a chad life in asia.

I think it's safe to say that competition in asia will only go up with time though.
It's hard to predict what will happen 5, 10 or 20 years from now
so far its getting harder everywhere BUT its not an exponential increase, you can outpace the difficulty by improving yourself i feel like

Bangkok has been one of the top spots in Asia for at least 10 years, and its still fairly easy for most people

If we ask Alex enough and vote yes to see him banned it might work. The same thing happened to @Horizon55 after I asked for a month.

no i don't think it's going to happen. there were 2 successful polls already and it didn't happen. i think @user even left the forum because he was so disappointed that alex didn't ban him despite saying he would if a the poll gets a majority.

no i don't think it's going to happen. there were 2 successful polls already and it didn't happen. i think @user even left the forum because he was so disappointed that alex didn't ban him despite saying he would if a the poll gets a majority.

True but that poll was pretty close. I think if it’s a blowout then there’s a good chance he’ll get banned. If that doesn’t work we can just spam his face and where he lives (the dumbass clicked a link i sent him)

True but that poll was pretty close. I think if it’s a blowout then there’s a good chance he’ll get banned. If that doesn’t work we can just spam his face and where he lives (the dumbass clicked a link i sent him)
So is he White or Asian?

You're the dumbbass assuming I clicked on the link.

yeah, nothing wrong with looking at your life from an objective view. I meant a cope in the sense that most of the people who follow are not actual sub5s and just normie tier dudes who use lookism as crutch for rotting in their rooms. Nothing wrong if you have decided its over and you want to play vidya all day but if you are shitposting on inkie forums about it then its just cope. I only have real sympathy for actual sub4 men or dudes who have been dealt a very shit hand. Just look at DBDR face leaks for all you need to know, most of these guys are just neurotics who actually dont have it bad but because of soycial media want le chad life, when if they were actually blackpilled and looked at their life objectively they can take paths to either improve it or find what actually makes them happy or satisfied in this life, which every man born in a western country has at least potential to do so.
dude dbdr is fucking ginger subhuman wdym, dont tell me this guy gets any pussy in his life 1723024273557

Its not hard , but you need money to do this stuff.
Only americans casually take a 3 years vacations with no job thinking its normal, never mentioning where the money comes from
what are you talking about, euros travel and will take like months off at a time and its completely normalized. Americans can barely take 2 weeks off without it being an issue

what are you talking about, euros travel and will take like months off at a time and its completely normalized. Americans can barely take 2 weeks off without it being an issue
its much more uncommonn to take more than 1 month
only rich europeans can take a gap year, and certainly most dont win enough to take multiple years off

burgerland is a shithole. gotta learn to abuse medical leave of absence options if you want to have anything resembling a life

its much more uncommonn to take more than 1 month
only rich europeans can take a gap year, and certainly most dont win enough to take multiple years off
only the wealthy travel for months without living in squallor.
completely disagree, euros and aussies travel way more than burgers do. Only like 54% of americans even have a passport.

completely disagree, euros and aussies travel way more than burgers do. Only like 54% of americans even have a passport.
we are not saying europeans dont travel, they do travel a lot, especially in europe
however its quite uncommon for someone from Europe to be able to take a gap year unless they are rich
you can't save 1 year at your tech job and quit to travel the world and find yourself

we are not saying europeans dont travel, they do travel a lot, especially in europe
however its quite uncommon for someone from Europe to be able to take a gap year unless they are rich
you can't save 1 year at your tech job and quit to travel the world and find yourself
okay and so can't 99% of americans lol. I saw just as many tech fags from europe, honestly even moreso than americans in bangkok. Europeans are way less buckbroken by their jobs, americans can not take a month off without it being a major issue meanwhile euros can take an entire summer off and its perfectly okay.

okay and so can't 99% of americans lol. I saw just as many tech fags from europe, honestly even moreso than americans in bangkok. Europeans are way less buckbroken by their jobs, americans can not take a month off without it being a major issue meanwhile euros can take an entire summer off and its perfectly okay.
Just ignore that guy he makes things up cos he's jealous of europeans or has some sort of hate for them

i dont consider your cuck island part of europe
Says the one who's cities are 95% foreign born(I'm talking about your middle east homeland dubai qatar) and give free money grants to specifically only black people

Your country has been taken over.

And UK doesn't want to be part of European union because they have lower value currency and weaker economies

Keep seething tho

Last edited:
yes that's a vacation
but you wont see many europeans traveling the world for 1+ years to "find themselves" in their late 20s and 30s

i dont know if you aren't reading my messages or you're trolling at this point

It's hard to predict what will happen 5, 10 or 20 years from now
so far its getting harder everywhere BUT its not an exponential increase, you can outpace the difficulty by improving yourself i feel like

Bangkok has been one of the top spots in Asia for at least 10 years, and its still fairly easy for most people
I live in Bkk and it's not that easy. Well, it is easy to get girls in general of course. But getting good quality is not easy at all. I've fucked 5/10s that dated Chads before me. Also Thai girls are ugly so the hot ones can really pick whatever guy they want. Maybe I'm harmed because I don't have a normal instagram but I haven't been able to secure a really cute 7+/10 young girl. My standards are high though. I want a young girl AT LEAST on this level (7/10 for me):   2024 08 09  004952

Thin, pale skin, good body, under 23 years old.

I live in Bkk and it's not that easy. Well, it is easy to get girls in general of course. But getting good quality is not easy at all. I've fucked 5/10s that dated Chads before me. Also Thai girls are ugly so the hot ones can really pick whatever guy they want. Maybe I'm harmed because I don't have a normal instagram but I haven't been able to secure a really cute 7+/10 young girl. My standards are high though. I want a young girl AT LEAST on this level (7/10 for me): View attachment 7686

Thin, pale skin, good body, under 23 years old.
I can't say much without knowing how your tinder/bumble looks but yeah
why would you expect the opposite in a spot like Thailand?

in Bangkok you are a random foreigner out of 1000s, hot girls can be fairly looksmatched
where you can compete is against 5,6,7s because theres an unlimited amount and locals have it hard

I can't say much without knowing how your tinder/bumble looks but yeah
why would you expect the opposite in a spot like Thailand?

in Bangkok you are a random foreigner out of 1000s, hot girls can be fairly looksmatched
where you can compete is against 5,6,7s because theres an unlimited amount and locals have it hard
I can show you in DMs etc if you want since you seem to know what you are talking about. msg me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back