Geomax Zoomers are geomaxxing and this forum is retarded

e
I live in Bkk and it's not that easy. Well, it is easy to get girls in general of course. But getting good quality is not easy at all. I've fucked 5/10s that dated Chads before me. Also Thai girls are ugly so the hot ones can really pick whatever guy they want. Maybe I'm harmed because I don't have a normal instagram but I haven't been able to secure a really cute 7+/10 young girl. My standards are high though. I want a young girl AT LEAST on this level (7/10 for me): View attachment 7686

Thin, pale skin, good body, under 23 years old.
every faggot normie that goes to bangkok says this same shit. let me guess you found about bkk through instagram reels? thailand is primarily p4p and like 10% of remaining girls who speak english and are willing to date foreigners are slim, and they all these normie passport fags stay on sukhimvit expecting porecelain waifus. I cant stand it, just accept your 5s or go somewhere else, or pay if you want better girls

e

every faggot normie that goes to bangkok says this same shit. let me guess you found about bkk through instagram reels? thailand is primarily p4p and like 10% of remaining girls who speak english and are willing to date foreigners are slim, and they all these normie passport fags stay on sukhimvit expecting porecelain waifus. I cant stand it, just accept your 5s or go somewhere else, or pay if you want better girls
is there any country where that's not the case?

almost all of the examples i know, geomaxxers are slaying the average girls (nothing wrong with that) and if i see one slaying the top girls he is usually chadlite
i havent seen any country where an average guy has access to the top 10% of girls of that country

you can argue if you prefer korean girls vs thai girls, but in both cases average guys aren't fucking the top girls
the days of ascending more than 1 to 1.5 points seem to be long gone (not counting gold diggers)

is there any country where that's not the case?

almost all of the examples i know, geomaxxers are slaying the average girls (nothing wrong with that) and if i see one slaying the top girls he is usually chadlite
i havent seen any country where an average guy has access to the top 10% of girls of that country

you can argue if you prefer korean girls vs thai girls, but in both cases average guys aren't fucking the top girls
the days of ascending more than 1 to 1.5 points seem to be long gone (not counting gold diggers)
The idea of average men getting top 10% of girls in most countries is pure cope lol, most of these girls have access to top men in their respective countries. IF the country is a total shithole and they want to leave they will find a rich diasporan to take them out. This was never really the case anywhere.

The idea of average men getting top 10% of girls in most countries is pure cope lol, most of these girls have access to top men in their respective countries. IF the country is a total shithole and they want to leave they will find a rich diasporan to take them out. This was never really the case anywhere.
yeah thats what im finding out too by research and talking to geomaxxers
at some point might have been a lot easier, maybe not to get literal models but to get dates with 7/8s

guys guys, order! order!

explore the world! go to unclaimed territories! mark virgin territories! there’s plenty in this bountiful world for all of us! no need to argue!

to my subjects i say, allow for differing of opinions, don’t compare yourself to others that walk similar paths! focus on your own and it will surely bring you good fortune!
its like a fucking korean drama show in this thread, are we sure these two posters are not women?

AGREED. why the fuck would the top 20% go with anyone that isn't rich. Since they have beta orbiters coming out of their ass. And i assure you, have no intention of leaving their home countries. So "what do you have to offer them?".

Attachments

• geomax forum to live by.jpg
    geomax forum to live by.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
View attachment 7590

I've been interacting with more geomaxxing/passportbro communties recently and I've realized that it's not white incels, boomers, betabux, or random chads going on a holiday to thailand. There are more and more young gl NT guys who choose to go asia to slay and have fun because they realize that it's way better than the west.

I'm in a telegram with early 20s NT guys that travel in asia and most of them don't even work let alone have remote jobs, they just go there and live with local girls leeching off them while slaying and doing visa runs when they have to. There's a literal 18 year old white guy living in the philippines there lmao. I could make a 10 page thread with these guys experiences shit is honestly obscene.

It makes me realize how autistic this forum is when you have ppl like @predeterminism who have been plotting graphs, studying theories about asia and scheming remote jobs for years without going, when there are 18 yr olds taking flights with nothing but 1000$ in their bank account and tinder gold.

And then you have @QuantativeAnalyticalBS who somehow failed in fucking vietnam and now shits up 90% of the forum with demorlization slop trying to rationalize all of his autistic failures with muh science.

Moral of the story is just go to asia and make memories while you can, if you are ok looking and remotely nt you will succeed. Also you don't even have to be white, there are black guys from the US in the tele doing the same thing.
Can you post the Telegram group name or link or whatever?

But all of them went to Osaka or was that just the most successful location for most of these guys?
The tele is all over asia but the 2 guys who were leeching off girls and living off of them were in osaka. One was doing something similar in hong kong.

Most of these guys experiences fall in line with the common knowledge of this forum, i.e. SEA for braindead easy slaying with lowest quality foids and NEA for higher quality but more effort required and competition.

The tele is all over asia but the 2 guys who were leeching off girls and living off of them were in osaka. One was doing something similar in hong kong.

Most of these guys experiences fall in line with the common knowledge of this forum, i.e. SEA for braindead easy slaying with lowest quality foids and NEA for higher quality but more effort required and competition.
you do understand that is how brown guys see the west about those western women. "brain dead easy" that's why those niggers all wanna come to the west and europe. Easy slays.

like africans are getting more blond haired, blue eyed, swedish and norwiegen and all those icelandic places pussy. The same way white dudes are fucking asians.

you do understand that is how brown guys see the west about those western women. "brain dead easy" that's why those niggers all wanna come to the west and europe. Easy slays.

like africans are getting more blond haired, blue eyed, swedish and norwiegen and all those icelandic places pussy. The same way white dudes are fucking asians.
Except in Europe the opposite is true: the North is easier and the South is harder for ethnic males lol

Except in Europe the opposite is true: the North is easier and the South is harder for ethnic males lol
but i mean doesn't that make sense. Women want different, and exciting and danger.

Now, blacks lowest IQ. whites middle, asians a bit more.

So it makes sense that a white girl can get with a black or brown dude, a few IQ points lower, but cause of the "danger factor" black dudes are always going to jail and all that other nig nog shit they do. Laws are loosely followed. To white girls, this is a bad boy.

asians love white guys, for the same reason, but we are safer. We don't get incarcerated. We have bigger penis's than asians. And there is a certain amount of danger to us. They like white skin. White girls like dark skin. You can see a pattern. All of it. And since whites are almost at the same IQ level as asians (not talking about the jungle monkey asians). They can relate better.

its all completely explainable.

but i mean doesn't that make sense. Women want different, and exciting and danger.

Now, blacks lowest IQ. whites middle, asians a bit more.

So it makes sense that a white girl can get with a black or brown dude, a few IQ points lower, but cause of the "danger factor" black dudes are always going to jail and all that other nig nog shit they do. Laws are loosely followed. To white girls, this is a bad boy.

asians love white guys, for the same reason, but we are safer. We don't get incarcerated. We have bigger penis's than asians. And there is a certain amount of danger to us. They like white skin. White girls like dark skin. You can see a pattern. All of it. And since whites are almost at the same IQ level as asians (not talking about the jungle monkey asians). They can relate better.

its all completely explainable.
yeah plenty of women love black dick but in private
they love them for rough sex and ONS, but wouldn't want to be seen in a relationship with an average black guy

white have status factor (with low and middle class girls) and have it much easier for longterm

sorry but if you actually lived there its certainly not true lol

blacks are too ugly too dark. white girls like tan skin caucasoid features

u can do well if ur mulatto or western born south asian

sorry but if you actually lived there its certainly not true lol

blacks are too ugly too dark. white girls like tan skin caucasoid features

u can do well if ur mulatto or western born south asian
okay is BROWN a better word. Didn't want to be playing semantics. But you know EXACTLY what im talking about

Only thing that really applies is skin colour tbh. Cos whites have bigger dicks than them and taller etc
guess again buckaroo. Longest average dick sizes are from africa. Look it up. Even i was shocked. I think congo has on AVERAGE 7 or 8 i cannot remember

that means those mother fuckers on average are packing. An dif we use the bell curve. that means 10 ot 15% of hose niggers got bigger than 8 inches!

But from personal experience here in asia. Unless your fucking one of those sex club whores. Every one i have found mostly loosey goosey. for an asian. not a white girl. white girls are MUCH more loosey goosey.

my 6 inch dick is considered HUGE by the normal girl here. and alot bottom out, before they get to the end (which i find is fucking hot)

okay is BROWN a better word. Didn't want to be playing semantics. But you know EXACTLY what im talking about
he is right, european girls like white tanned, not black or brown
now why do some black guys have really good success in Europe? because the amount of decent black guys (not african immigrants) in some european countries is lower than 1%
you just need a few girls to have a BBC fetish for the black guys to have a lot of fun

guess again buckaroo. Longest average dick sizes are from africa. Look it up. Even i was shocked. I think congo has on AVERAGE 7 or 8 i cannot remember

that means those mother fuckers on average are packing. An dif we use the bell curve. that means 10 ot 15% of hose niggers got bigger than 8 inches!

But from personal experience here in asia. Unless your fucking one of those sex club whores. Every one i have found mostly loosey goosey. for an asian. not a white girl. white girls are MUCH more loosey goosey.

my 6 inch dick is considered HUGE by the normal girl here. and alot bottom out, before they get to the end (which i find is fucking hot)
What do you mean by bottom out? Prolapse?

What do you mean by bottom out? Prolapse?
no, it means she can only take 5 inches, so she struggles to put the last inch in. This one girl, oh my god. She would make the hottest noises while riding me, and would tilt sideways cause she would bottom out. and all the while making frustrated noises she cannot get it all in. In otherwords, she was having fun

no, it means she can only take 5 inches, so she struggles to put the last inch in. This one girl, oh my god. She would make the hottest noises while riding me, and would tilt sideways cause she would bottom out. and all the while making frustrated noises she cannot get it all in. In otherwords, she was having fun
OK, that makes sense but I thought vaginal canals were around 6 inches long on average; maybe that’s just for white females…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back