It's a waste of your precious time

You gain nothing from it

It's stressful

I've stopped arguing on yt comments, ig comments, reddit, everywhere

Except here but I'm trying to fix that.

I just need to let people think what they wanna think

yeah true

better to keep all forms of negative black energy out of your life by any means

once you start to ignore it, you feel much better about not being attached to such things and lets you reach a state of zen

yeah true

once you start to ignore it, you feel much better about not being attached to such things and lets you reach a state of zen
Alex you are autistic,but not autistic enough to disregard the opinions of nt filth (robots). But soon you will be

yeah true

U were right about lyrica I am god

Alex you are autistic,but not autistic enough to disregard the opinions of nt filth (robots). But soon you will be
what do you mean, i don’t care what npcs think. not that i hate them, because why would i hate someone when the only wrong they’ve done is unknowingly live in ignorance

they’re still in a nine cloud dream yet to awake (maybe never) that the dream will never fulfill oneself

what do you mean, i don’t care what npcs think. not that i hate them, because why would i hate someone when the only wrong they’ve done is unknowingly live in ignorance

they’re still in a nine cloud dream yet to awake (maybe never) that the dream will never fulfill oneself
I'm fucked beyond belief rn lmao disregard

you had sex? how much you take? everyday?
This is the first time it felt good so no sex on it. I don't think it would make more likely to get laid but it feels good. It certainly won't improve the quality of women

You should avoid arguing on the internet at all costs

It's a waste of your precious time

You gain nothing from it

It's stressful

I've stopped arguing on yt comments, ig comments, reddit, everywhere

Except here but I'm trying to fix that.

I just need to let people think what they wanna think
Aren't you the dweeb that puts people he can't compete with on an "Incel List"?

What a clown.

Starts internet fights but as I said in another thread, hasn't been in a real fight. Hasn't been humbled. Some 22 year old trust fund kid that's never really traveled or been an expat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back