Don't understand all the penny-pinching I see on here

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I'm fine with overpaying if it's more convenient and paying a bit more for a nicer living space. I plan to spend at minimum $300 per month on goyslop and booze too. Maybe I'll buy cheap street food too. Cucked if you don't gain weight imo

nigger im broke i have like 10k usd left because i was living like a king in 5 star 90 sqm apartments in bangkok

so what is your plan exactly? from the looks of it you’re still yet to geomax

meanwhile i’ve already bought my ticket to the philippines and maxxing out my matches on dating apps right now

so what is your plan exactly? from the looks of it you’re still yet to geomax

meanwhile i’ve already bought my ticket to the philippines and maxxing out my matches on dating apps right now
I'm going next year I have to get shoulder surgery and save up a bit

I'm going next year I have to get shoulder surgery and save up a bit
so you have to save up but you plan to overpay? sounds like you’ll just end up back where you started when your trip is over

figure out a way to do it long term

so you have to save up but you plan to overpay? sounds like you’ll just end up back where you started when your trip is over

figure out a way to do it long term
niggers from looksmax have this coping mechanism, they just need one more surgery before they win/geomax/start living a life
this is pointless, im geomaxing because i will never spend any money on surgeries even though im recessed rat faced piece of cunt

geomaxing is becoming mainstream very quick, there is no time to waste

niggers from looksmax have this coping mechanism, they just need one more surgery before they win/geomax/start living a life
this is pointless, im geomaxing because i will never spend any money on surgeries even though im recessed rat faced piece of cunt

it’s already mainstream but is an unreachable goal long term for most people and especially young people

they will take their 2 week vacation, go see some temples, then go back to their normie wage slave life

it’s like how people from tiktok found org but just cope with soft maxxing

same with geomaxxing. very few will permanently relocate

There's a broke obese loser living in Bangkok on here who can't even afford a basic midrange condo in the city center. Dude had to live at the last MRT stop like a broke cuck.
which bts station should i live near

I don't wanna walk around unable to lift my arm. Plus i'd never wanna live there

View attachment RPReplay_Final1703453170.mov

Last edited:

It's an actual surgical need. He fucked his wrist

I'm fine with overpaying if it's more convenient and paying a bit more for a nicer living space. I plan to spend at minimum $300 per month on goyslop and booze too. Maybe I'll buy cheap street food too. Cucked if you don't gain weight imo
A bed is a bed. Why pay more than necessary? My sleep quality is horrible, so might as well toss and turn for $15/night instead of $50.

You'll die of alcohol poisoning trying to drink $300 of Red Horse in a month.
which bts station should i live near
All depends on what you like to be around. Personally I liked staying near the Ratchathewi stop best. You could walk in any direction and get a different vibe. Also, some people actually prefer being away from the tourist crowds and living a quiet, non-social life among ordinary Thais.

A bed is a bed. Why pay more than necessary? My sleep quality is horrible, so might as well toss and turn for $15/night instead of $50.

All depends on what you like to be around. Personally I liked staying near the Ratchathewi stop best. You could walk in any direction and get a different vibe. Also, some people actually prefer being away from the tourist crowds and living a quiet, non-social life among ordinary Thais.
does ratchathewi have lots of tourists? it’s close to siam bts

Yeah true. I sleep on an air mattress. Due to spinal degeneration I've only got a couple years left anyway so i'm not gonna worry about fixing anything

does ratchathewi have lots of tourists? it’s close to siam bts
Yes, anywhere there is a dense concentration of hotels you will find lots of tourists. Siam has the fancy shopping, Nana has the nightlife of course, Pratunam is a popular night market with Indian and other Asian tourists, while the market area directly west of Ratchathewi BTS stop is somewhat less visited by foreigners but just as bustling after dark. There are also day markets which close around 4 PM. Vendors sell juice and food for far less than you would pay at a touristy night market.This king suite near Chit Lom cost me $18/night, and was on par with a $80/night room in the USA.

Attachments

• IMG_20231212_131125.jpg
    IMG_20231212_131125.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
Yes, anywhere there is a dense concentration of hotels you will find lots of tourists. Siam has the fancy shopping, Nana has the nightlife of course, Pratunam is a popular night market with Indian and other Asian tourists, while the market area directly west of Ratchathewi BTS stop is somewhat less visited by foreigners but just as bustling after dark. There are also day markets which close around 4 PM. Vendors sell juice and food for far less than you would pay at a touristy night market.This king suite near Chit Lom cost me $18/night, and was on par with a $80/night room in the USA.
Nice. Fuck burgerland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back