Is geomaxxing saturated? [The truth]

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Literally everyone on the forum is having a tantrum about geomaxxing being saturated. Creating fantasies in their head of white chads fucking 100 girls at the same time. Odd behaviour.

You really think YOUNG WHITE CHADS are quitting their jobs, getting a freelance job(remote jobs don't let you geomaxx due to tax laws), leaving all their family and friends behind, to go live in a third world shithole poverty dump to get laid with ugly brown girls?

If you think that then you are utterly delusional.

1. No one is doing that shit. Even 99% of people here don't have remote jobs that let them geomaxx because it's borderline impossible to get.

2. If they are doing that shit, they're not young more like 40 year old

3. If they are young doing that shit, do u think they're going to be good looking and tall but need to go to a third world dump to get laid? No, it would only be utter subhumans

I'm starting to think you guys have some sort of cuckold fetish and imagine a young white chsd fucking ur gf all day

Get a fucking grip and stop being so insecure all day

majority of the people will never afford living in another country
Yeah first they have to quit their job

Then learn an in demand online skill

Then figure out that actual jobs won't let them geomaxx due to tax laws

Then figure out the only option is freelancing

Then build up experience over years

Then be lucky enough to find a full time freelance job

Then leave all of their family and friends behind

Then fly to the other side of the world to be alone

Then live in a third world poverty dump

And you guys think there's millions of white chads doing this? 🤣

>remote jobs don't let you geomaxx due to tax laws
that is, in fact, correct
i said this shit here multiple times, remote work doesnt mean you can go everywhere you want
im pretty sure you fought with me when i told you this months ago when you started larping you got your remote job and youre going to asia
no you dont, that will not happen
never

Literally everyone on the forum is having a tantrum about geomaxxing being saturated. Creating fantasies in their head of white chads fucking 100 girls at the same time. Odd behaviour.

You really think YOUNG WHITE CHADS are quitting their jobs, getting a freelance job(remote jobs don't let you geomaxx due to tax laws), leaving all their family and friends behind, to go live in a third world shithole poverty dump to get laid with ugly brown girls?

1. No one is doing that shit. Even 99% of people here don't have remote jobs that let them geomaxx because it's borderline impossible to get.

3. If they are young doing that shit, do u think they're going to be good looking and tall but need to go to a third world dump to get laid? No, it would only be utter subhumans

I'm starting to think you guys have some sort of cuckold fetish and imagine a young white chsd fucking ur gf all day

Yah it's hilarious to hear incels tell me what i have and havent done when they have never booked a flight and have never scored

It’s not saturated and pray that it never does. Fucking social media ruins everything. Let the rotters rot.

You just don't get it

A lot of the guys that are in Thailand and Bali are backpackers or even youtubers/influencers living there, especially when it's winter in the West

Then you get the DNs which choose these destinations because they're cheap....that's why you see many more DNs in Thailand than in Japan, Singapore or Hong Kong

And then you see tourists and couples....even if they aren't interested in local girls, every time you see them in the bars and clubs you're at, your sexual market value immediately decrease as they steal all the attention

You're stuck in 2010 mentality when Thailand was mainly visited by retired, fat sex tourists from the West

Now you have lots of young, good looking and fit Western guys around there

Another thing to consider is that Bangkok, for example, can be very big but all the Western people tend to stay in the same 2-3 neighborhoods because nobody stay in the slums, so you see even more of them because everybody congregate in the same places

You just watch youtube videos and form a judgement based on that as if that's the reality....guess what, Bangkok is hot as fuck and you sweat a lot when you go outside...you almost never see me outside walking, I take a taxi or the BTS/MRT to go from one place to another. Everybody do the same...you see these Western Chad/Chadlites in the cafes, bars, clubs, restaurants, subway system, gyms, your condo, co-working spaces, ecc....not aimlessly walking around Bangkok unless they're tourists and visit the temples and other touristic attractions

This is an old thread and i don't know if its against the rules to reply to old threads, but this will help someone. If you get caught by your employer its over wagie, you can get sued for contract and information security breaches. One guy in Germany had to pay 30k back, which was all the money he made in those months

This is an old thread and i don't know if its against the rules to reply to old threads, but this will help someone. You can setup GL.iNet with WireGuard VPN support and your employer will think you are using your home wifi. Set it up at a friends house/ families house if it ever crashes for them to reset and you are good. Many people i know havent been caught
Yea just use a residential proxy

Its all larps and self hating deathnics, in a telegram chat one linked here there was a guy saying anti asian male stuff, and saying being white is the best, and i clicked on his profile and he has pics in Thailand and hes obviously not white, looks sand nig, but hes just larping, POINT is dont trust everything you see

You just don't get it

A lot of the guys that are in Thailand and Bali are backpackers or even youtubers/influencers living there, especially when it's winter in the West

Then you get the DNs which choose these destinations because they're cheap....that's why you see many more DNs in Thailand than in Japan, Singapore or Hong Kong

And then you see tourists and couples....even if they aren't interested in local girls, every time you see them in the bars and clubs you're at, your sexual market value immediately decrease as they steal all the attention

You're stuck in 2010 mentality when Thailand was mainly visited by retired, fat sex tourists from the West

Now you have lots of young, good looking and fit Western guys around there

Another thing to consider is that Bangkok, for example, can be very big but all the Western people tend to stay in the same 2-3 neighborhoods because nobody stay in the slums, so you see even more of them because everybody congregate in the same places

You just watch youtube videos and form a judgement based on that as if that's the reality....guess what, Bangkok is hot as fuck and you sweat a lot when you go outside...you almost never see me outside walking, I take a taxi or the BTS/MRT to go from one place to another. Everybody do the same...you see these Western Chad/Chadlites in the cafes, bars, clubs, restaurants, subway system, gyms, your condo, co-working spaces, ecc....not aimlessly walking around Bangkok unless they're tourists and visit the temples and other touristic attractions

Thailand is for normies, but who cares i will never go there, gatekeeping is for subhumans, im a young white myself, and theres plenty of sea monkeys to toss around

Its all larps and self hating deathnics, in a telegram chat one linked here there was a guy saying anti asian male stuff, and saying being white is the best, and i clicked on his profile and he has pics in Thailand and hes obviously not white, looks sand nig, but hes just larping, POINT is dont trust everything you see
controlled opposition

say one thing, do the opposite

this forum is one big psyop to funnel the masses to southeast asia slums muahahahahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back