Why are indians so uncivilized?

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
For example, I was standing in line at kfc an hour ago waiting patiently when this 5’6 fat bearded indian stands next to the desk trying to cut me.

The person in front leaves so I go up to place my order when he starts speaking while I’m trying to order (mind you it wasn’t a long line, maybe 2 other people. doesn’t seem like indians mind being cut by each other) so then i have to start speaking louder to drown out his voice and then he gets back in line.

It’s also the same thing at train stations. why are indians like this? you’d think 300 years of being colonized by uk would have taught them manners but seems not.

Last edited:
My observations of Indians is that people from different castes are different to the point where they might as well be different races entirely.

The high caste ones are generally more intelligent and civilized but more afraid & resentful of having to work. The low caste ones will work for barely any money and live in shit conditions with no complaints but are willing lie and scam their way through life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back