where would a southern euro 5'10 mutt do well

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
i'm rated like 4-4.5 so ltn-mtn and i have light brown eyes. Gonna use a shit ton of gluthathione and msm and larp with green eyes, Where would i do well as a 5'10 ltn green eyed southern euro looking guy. I'm virgin but i have had white and latina gf's before, I just want to fuck ethnic foids raw and give them mixed babies.

probably the philippines. what is gluthathione and msm how are you going to larp with green eyes get contacts?

probably the philippines. what is gluthathione and msm how are you going to larp with green eyes get contacts?
It's a way to make your skin and eye color lighter and more pale, Gluthathione makes your skin color whiter and msm makes your eye color lighter

i heard ph is way more expensive than thai or vietnam
no way. philippines is 3rd world. these people are living in shacks and huts with no electricity. watch a tour of someone going around the shit slums. you can get a girlfriend there for free and she will be your live in slave.

no way. philippines is 3rd world. these people are living in shacks and huts with no electricity. watch a tour of someone going around the shit slums. you can get a girlfriend there for free and she will be your live in slave.
From what I've seen, you can just hire a live-in maid for a couple hundred a month and then convert them into your wife/gf.

Yeah i am gonna go to the slums of manila and find some poor filipina and just bring her to my place and fuck the shit out of her and then if i get bored i can just get another one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back