Geomax The sheer amount of abundance I'll have in the Philippines is astounding

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
I'll probably pick the woman that looks the most high E.

Big milkers and wide hips typa shit.

Or I'll go to Colombia, haven't decided yet. @geomaxer do you know a equivalent site to lamudi, but in Colombia?

Same, I'm excited for my Philippines come back trip. I need to build up my line up of foids in PH.

I've basically got my main light-skinned Cebu chick who wants me to impregnate her.

I need a line up of at least 10 foids in PH.
Are you finding the girls before you go? Just going on tinder or clubbing while there will get you more than enough, I'd reckon.
Mirin the fact that a girl wants you to impregnate her tho.

Are you finding the girls before you go? Just going on tinder or clubbing while there will get you more than enough, I'd reckon.
Mirin the fact that a girl wants you to impregnate her tho.
Yeah getting on tinder when actually there moggs. Same in Thailand. Personally I like to line up at least a few foids before my arrival.

Dude plz don't use Tinder for Colombia. I heard an Asian guy got drugged and killed by a girl he met on Tinder in Colombia. Also Colombia is dangerous af to go to. If you like curvy thick latinas like me, I would check out Brazil or the Carribeans instead(Dominican Republic).

Yeah getting on tinder when actually there moggs. Same in Thailand. Personally I like to line up at least a few foids before my arrival.
That's probably what I'll do. But I respect that you wanna have a lineup, ur not a very spontaneous person are u?

Dude plz don't use Tinder for Colombia. I heard an Asian guy got drugged and killed by a girl he met on Tinder in Colombia. Also Colombia is dangerous af to go to. If you like curvy thick latinas like me, I would check out Brazil or the Carribeans instead(Dominican Republic).
I ain't scared of much, I used to go to school in da hood. Them latina btiches can try me, and they'll end up in a ditch.

It really depends. I just like to have some guaranteed slays before my trip.
That's cool n all. I'll prob stay for half a year tho, so will have plenty of time.

Also if you're white (+ fairly young and attractive), I doubt you'd have any difficulty finding slays.

That's cool n all. I'll prob stay for half a year tho, so will have plenty of time.

Also if you're white (+ fairly young and attractive), I doubt you'd have any difficulty finding slays.
Very true, pretty much 0 difficultly.

My plans for the foreseeable future are based around Thailand atm. If things don't work out I'm going straight to Cebu.

I've not been in Philippines since Xmas 2019.

Very true, pretty much 0 difficultly.

My plans for the foreseeable future are based around Thailand atm. If things don't work out I'm going straight to Cebu.

I've not been in Philippines since Xmas 2019.
Is Thailand a nice geomaxxing location? Is it more or less expensive than the Phillies?

Isn't it packed with expats
How competitive it is
It's harder than Philippines but it's definitely still worth going. Yeah tourist areas are packed, but literally go 30 minutes outside Bangkok you don't see a single foreigner and plus packed with bangable foids.

A swedish hood is barely a hood, even the a malmo hood with snussmaxxed Abdul is chill JFL
Yeah, but I had beef with a whole gang when I was 15. Had to look over my shoulder for 2 years straight, while seeing bodies drop dead left to right.
Colombia has jack shit on me, I've once been gang affiliated (mostly due to being friends with the wrong crowd).

Yeah, but I had beef with a whole gang when I was 15. Had to look over my shoulder for 2 years straight, while seeing bodies drop dead left to right.
Colombia has jack shit on me, I've once been gang affiliated (mostly due to being friends with the wrong crowd).
Do you live in malmo? I heard it was like 51 percent immingrants LUL. Sweden sounds like such a cucked country

mirin thugmaxxing

R u swede or ethnic

There are many light skinned Thais and Filipinas, but the ones you tend to see with foreigners are darker.

I'm talking about the facial structure not skin colour. She looks completely Chinese. Like a girl from Singapore.

No way you can find a Pinoy monkey who looks like that. Impossible.

That's like saying every Indian looks like Hrithik Roshan.

I'm talking about the facial structure not skin colour. She looks completely Chinese. Like a girl from Singapore.

There are many attractive pinoys. They are minority. But with the sheer amount of abundance we have it doesn't matter, we are allowed to cherry pick!

I see Thais who look like her quite often.

Han Chinese often get fogged by lighter skinned pinas.

Fuckckk, I want this on the daily once I'm geomaxxed.

What mogs, fucking different gals or finding a high quality GF?

What do you look like? If you're above average you can easily slay in Singapore.

I see White guys with Noodle women in Singapore everyday.

This happened yesterday(it's 3:15 here now)

IMG 20231119 172911

Fuckckk, I want this on the daily once I'm geomaxxed.

What mogs, fucking different gals or finding a high quality GF?
Whatever it takes for a girl to give you "fuck me eyes". Thats what betabuxxers and men who hire prostitutes will never recieve. The sex chad gets and the sex the normie gets is SO FUCKING DIFFERENT. Normies brag about their monthly blowjob while deep down she hates herself and fantisizes about chad but in the phillipines YOU ARE CHAD

If your in a relationship she could suck you off in public (cinema shit like that) whereas a one night stand that likely isnt going to happen. She is going to be more kinky when she is actually attracted to you. I would do both but a relationship for the first 3 months MOGGS HARD icl. It can fall of quick though.

Whatever it takes for a girl to give you "fuck me eyes". Thats what betabuxxers and men who hire prostitutes will never recieve. The sex chad gets and the sex the normie gets is SO FUCKING DIFFERENT. Normies brag about their monthly blowjob while deep down she hates herself and fantisizes about chad but in the phillipines YOU ARE CHAD

If your in a relationship she could suck you off in public (cinema shit like that) whereas a one night stand that likely isnt going to happen. She is going to be more kinky when she is actually attracted to you. I would do both but a relationship for the first 3 months MOGGS HARD icl. It can fall of quick though.

456.jpg

This you lol? I can see why your ugly ass geomaxxes seamonkeys.

Fuarrkkk, fucking lifefuel on lifefuel in this bitch.
I'd love me some public sex typa shit.

Singapore is a colony of the British Empire, it's good that the foids there know it.

Yeah so? Our culture is more American than British. Our city state looks like New York, not London.

The only British thing about us is the British names of some of our roads like "Farrer park", "MacRitchie Reservoir", "Newton" etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back