Geomax The sheer amount of abundance I'll have in the Philippines is astounding

Yeah so? Our culture is more American than British. Our city state looks like New York, not London.

The only British thing about us is the British names of some of our roads like "Farrer park", "MacRitchie Reservoir", "Newton" etc etc
The US was founded by Anglo Saxon men to escape the British Norman monarchy.

Check the names of cities and towns in Burger; it's all New Hampshire, New England, New York...

The US was founded by Anglo Saxon men to escape the British Norman monarchy.

Check the names of cities and towns in Burger; it's all New Hampshire, New England, New York...

Yeah but American Whites are descended from Germans and Irish though. Not English.

They look nothing like the English. They don't have names like Norton, Thornes, Hewitt, Sherwood etc etc

Yeah but American Whites are descended from Germans and Irish though. Not English.

They look nothing like the English. They don't have names like Norton, Thornes, Hewitt, Sherwood etc etc
Yes it's very mixed.

The point is the foundation of the country and why it was founded and by whom.

Yes it's very mixed.

The point is the foundation of the country and why it was founded and by whom.

Why does the founding matter? Even India was technically founded by the British yet they have nothing to do with the British except being Commonwealth.

The only good looking English are Australians and Kiwis.

I'm done with this forum. The only seamonkeys worth fucking are Malay girls.
I also think sea foids look better facially than Chinese foids. They don't have as squinty eyes and don't have as much of a massive wide flat face

You only think chinese foids look better cos they're lighter than sea foids. And Indian men like light women

Why does the founding matter? Even India was technically founded by the British yet they have nothing to do with the British except being Commonwealth.

The only good looking English are Australians and Kiwis.
It means everything.

Why do you think it's in the current mess that it's in?

I also think sea foids look better facially than Chinese foids. They don't have as squinty eyes and don't have as much of a massive wide flat face

You only think chinese foids look better cos they're lighter than sea foids. And Indian men like light women
i need a chinita with a flat noodle face

I was going to say that...lighter skinned Pinas have decent eye area compared to say Korean bitches.

Nonsense. Yellows have more racially progressive facial features and Malays are as dark as me.

I can't get hard to Thai or Pinay seamonkeys.

I'd fuck a really tanned Yellow girl never a pale seamonkey unless she has pure Mongoloid facial structure.

Yeah so? Our culture is more American than British. Our city state looks like New York, not London.

The only British thing about us is the British names of some of our roads like "Farrer park", "MacRitchie Reservoir", "Newton" etc etc

How come this girl from singapore said "u donut". Nobody uses this sign of language outside of uk culture. They probably watch US movies LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKKING COUNTRY.

Nonsense. Yellows have more racially progressive facial features and Malays are as dark as me.

I can't get hard to Thai or Pinay seamonkeys.

I'd fuck a really tanned Yellow girl never a pale seamonkey unless she has pure Mongoloid facial structure.
If you can't get hard to darker Pinays and Thais, that is called faggotry and a bannable offence.

I agree, however, that facial structure is extremely important.

tungid is the flattest face possible? show me what the flattest ones are like.

Typical Tungid female
100589_20031021930061.jpg

Pure typical Sinids for comparison
5ba5ccf0df399330ba6fe88a71da97a6486eb758960467d0d43f01300b39af950

Nonsense. Yellows have more racially progressive facial features
What in the hell is a racially progressive facial feature? Most Filipinas have some degree of Spanish admixture, they are basically the Latinos of Asia. Thais are more pure-blooded, and there are many many Thai cuties who are just as fine-featured as any Japanese or Korean girl. However, you never find them waiting for foreigners at the tourist bars - only monkey faced Isan women are supplied for the farangs, kek. Not having yellow fever, I do not find Asian female faces attractive, though I like their slender and finely balanced proportions. Girls of European ancestry and greater Caucasian ancestry, with light-colored eyes and light-colored hair, are the only girls I stand a chance of falling in love with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back