Advice Quick Analysis of the Philippines

MrChinX

Jul 26, 2023
Seems like most of you guys love the Philippines for the easy girls but don't really understand the country except from a superficial perspective with your dicks. I'll give you guys a quick rundown with my experience there with talking and hanging out with locals and stuff.

1. It's a developing shithole, recently there's been some improvements with some Foreign aid from China and japan in terms of infrastructure but by and large it's got huge issues and Manila and BGC is the best part of it, even though it's stale as fuck; most of it's infrastructure was built post WW2 by the americans then they stopped giving a fuck.
2. it's run by a oligarchy of old spanish mestizo families who basically adopted american rule over their land. If you look at the media it's all spanish mestizos in positions of power and influence, this is why these darkie filipnas crave for a half white child because they just look at the media and think, if I have a baby with a white man my kid can turn into that.
3. Quality of goods and construction and design of the place is absolute garbage, I lived in what was supposed to be a decent place yet the gym inside the condo complex had a water cooler that was almost never refilled and had a retarded security system to swipe in. If you wanted to use the pool you had to motion to the staff to open the door the locker area was before the entrance to the gym and pool. So after you lock up your stuff you had no access to your keycard if your going to the pool.
I've never seen this kind of shit traveling around East Asia.

4. Food is expensive cuz the oligarchs own like >80% of the land, the only stuff that's cheap is chicken and rice (Look at manga insal with it's unlimited rice) so if your Gymmaxxing and wana get swole in Manila it's going to cost a fortune because the fruit and veggies will be imported from china and the meats will come from australia. The fact that even the turks are selling their goods here show tell you a lot, ditto for the indians. It's crazy that chinese goods here are so much better than stuff from other shitholes.

5. Old white boomers are big here, they drive up the price of everything and pay big bucks to get with any random filipina. It's retarded, at least the japanese that pay a ton of money only pay for super hot girls.
6. there's actually a lot of cool stuff to do if your willing to travel around, they built the new dolomite beach near the pier and there's stuff to see outside the center, just gotta get localized. Also the hottest girls aren't in the foreigner areas, I went last year and was blown away once I hit up some local events, Manila has a lot of colleges with cute girls. I hung out with a 40s+ consultant middle-upper class pinoy, he worked for a multinatonal and he straight told me you should hit up these college girls and I've dated them.
7. Tinder is dead, instagram is king, Pinoys have imported american cultural norms here wholesale in every way including globohomo and sexual deviancy, this is very obvious once you hang out at yuppie spots where the middle upper class go. They also adopted a california mentality, so you have crazy shit happening that rich countries can deal with but poor countries cannot creating completely dysfunctional stuff happening.
8. Duterte was great, the reason the streets are safe to walk at night was he buck broke all the gang lords and shot a lot of criminals and he also doubled the pay of the cops. The new president, marcos is a wannabe white liberal, ie. it's going to get super dangerous real quick and things are gona go bad sooner or later.

that sounds like its going to shit. boomers suck and ruined everything. they were way worse than gen z because they created these soys. all boomers are cucks. ph is pure cuck fuel at this point. have you ever been to general santos or davao? manilla is westernized cuck shit. i like the most poor areas furthest away from that.

that sounds like its going to shit. boomers suck and ruined everything. they were way worse than gen z because they created these soys. all boomers are cucks. ph is pure cuck fuel at this point. have you ever been to general santos or davao? manilla is westernized cuck shit. i like the most poor areas furthest away from that.
they're the ones fueling the whole tranny shit, I ended up going on a date with a tranny cuz I didn't know and I told him I'm not gay and not fucking him. He told me he really wanted to get fucked by an asian because no east asian or local filipinos will touch trannies and it's all white boomers. I never met that person again, but I did chat with them a bit asking about the whole thing over there. It made sense because you can literally see white boomers with trannies at night walking around. I didn't really pay attention until that happened.

they're the ones fueling the whole tranny shit, I ended up going on a date with a tranny cuz I didn't know and I told him I'm not gay and not fucking him. He told me he really wanted to get fucked by an asian because no east asian or local filipinos will touch trannies and it's all white boomers. I never met that person again, but I did chat with them a bit asking about the whole thing over there. It made sense because you can literally see white boomers with trannies at night walking around. I didn't really pay attention until that happened.
they all suck. how old are you are you chinese? im a white americant circumcuck that wants to go er. they removed my frenulum to decrease my sexual pleasure forever.

Great breakdown. I found the Philippines extremely lukewarm when I was there. Overrated shithole on all counts.

@MrChinX - What were some of your favorite places in East Asia?
I haven't traveled much in East asia at all, only place I've been is Hong Kong and the PRC. I want to try out Japan, I had some korean friends and met some super hot korean girls but trying to date them was really hard and always strike out with them. But that was years ago, I keep approaching good looking korean girls when I can and I always strike out, I've no experience with japanese. I don't like Hong Kong, the girls are shit in general and the PRC is just very big so experiences will vary.

I haven't traveled much in East asia at all, only place I've been is Hong Kong and the PRC. I want to try out Japan, I had some korean friends and met some super hot korean girls but trying to date them was really hard and always strike out with them. But that was years ago, I keep approaching good looking korean girls when I can and I always strike out, I've no experience with japanese. I don't like Hong Kong, the girls are shit in general and the PRC is just very big so experiences will vary.

Thanks for the Intel buddy. You mind giving me a bit more info on the PRC, what cities you tried, how easy and open were the girls, how cheap it is etc etc etc. I booked a flight there years ago but abandoned my plans. Thinking about it again 😂

Yeah I don't like like Korean bimbos either. They think their shit don't stink now.

I haven't been to the PRC in 4 years shit changes really fast, and I have never dated PRC chinese girls. For some reason I always get hits with Taiwan girls but they're getting bad like the koreans, it's a waste of time for me.

Seems like most of you guys love the Philippines for the easy girls but don't really understand the country except from a superficial perspective with your dicks. I'll give you guys a quick rundown with my experience there with talking and hanging out with locals and stuff.

1. It's a developing shithole, recently there's been some improvements with some Foreign aid from China and japan in terms of infrastructure but by and large it's got huge issues and Manila and BGC is the best part of it, even though it's stale as fuck; most of it's infrastructure was built post WW2 by the americans then they stopped giving a fuck.
2. it's run by a oligarchy of old spanish mestizo families who basically adopted american rule over their land. If you look at the media it's all spanish mestizos in positions of power and influence, this is why these darkie filipnas crave for a half white child because they just look at the media and think, if I have a baby with a white man my kid can turn into that.
3. Quality of goods and construction and design of the place is absolute garbage, I lived in what was supposed to be a decent place yet the gym inside the condo complex had a water cooler that was almost never refilled and had a retarded security system to swipe in. If you wanted to use the pool you had to motion to the staff to open the door the locker area was before the entrance to the gym and pool. So after you lock up your stuff you had no access to your keycard if your going to the pool.

4. Food is expensive cuz the oligarchs own like >80% of the land, the only stuff that's cheap is chicken and rice (Look at manga insal with it's unlimited rice) so if your Gymmaxxing and wana get swole in Manila it's going to cost a fortune because the fruit and veggies will be imported from china and the meats will come from australia. The fact that even the turks are selling their goods here show tell you a lot, ditto for the indians. It's crazy that chinese goods here are so much better than stuff from other shitholes.

5. Old white boomers are big here, they drive up the price of everything and pay big bucks to get with any random filipina. It's retarded, at least the japanese that pay a ton of money only pay for super hot girls.
6. there's actually a lot of cool stuff to do if your willing to travel around, they built the new dolomite beach near the pier and there's stuff to see outside the center, just gotta get localized. Also the hottest girls aren't in the foreigner areas, I went last year and was blown away once I hit up some local events, Manila has a lot of colleges with cute girls. I hung out with a 40s+ consultant middle-upper class pinoy, he worked for a multinatonal and he straight told me you should hit up these college girls and I've dated them.
7. Tinder is dead, instagram is king, Pinoys have imported american cultural norms here wholesale in every way including globohomo and sexual deviancy, this is very obvious once you hang out at yuppie spots where the middle upper class go. They also adopted a california mentality, so you have crazy shit happening that rich countries can deal with but poor countries cannot creating completely dysfunctional stuff happening.
8. Duterte was great, the reason the streets are safe to walk at night was he buck broke all the gang lords and shot a lot of criminals and he also doubled the pay of the cops. The new president, marcos is a wannabe white liberal, ie. it's going to get super dangerous real quick and things are gona go bad sooner or later.
This is why i don't want to live in that shithole, I've been watching a ton of videos about the place since last year and it's literally only good for pumping and dumping foids and cheap apartments. (You get what you pay for)

they all suck. how old are you are you chinese? im a white americant circumcuck that wants to go er. they removed my frenulum to decrease my sexual pleasure forever.
You need to stop asking people for their age and all of these personal questions, you sound like a fed. I mean i can say my age and race cause i live in a city with over 8.5 Million People but some people don't.

some filipina i talk to for a long time, her ex bf was 6ft and half white. and she said she caught him cheating on her fucking a tranny lul

who cares nigga

all u need is

good food- can buy this easily

pussy - its on tap there

apartment - cheap there. and if u want somewhere nice u can just get one

imagine caring about whether its a developed country or not

This is why i don't want to live in that shithole, I've been watching a ton of videos about the place since last year and it's literally only good for pumping and dumping foids and cheap apartments. (You get what you pay for)
just come and live there man

with out western bux and higher iqs, we can dominate business and real estate there and make all filipinos into our slaves

I haven't been to the PRC in 4 years shit changes really fast, and I have never dated PRC chinese girls. For some reason I always get hits with Taiwan girls but they're getting bad like the koreans, it's a waste of time for me.
arent u chinese?

korean girls will only date korean guys or white guys

they wouldnt date down to chink

accept ur place in the hierarchy and date down to filipinas or something(still hot and u still got high smv to them)

tinder not dead for me. i got like 5k matches in a month in filthypeens

just have white skin, money, height etc..

Honestly ER is the only thing left

Good take

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back