The girls in Manila are seriously hot

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
I changed my location there and wow, I was sold right a way.

The biggest problem I'll face is the struggle of trying to get my penis into such petite women. Imagine that, I'm finally about to get laid and then my dick is too big. I'd want to kill myself on the spot.

Last edited:
I changed my location there and wow, I was sold right a way.

The biggest problem I'll face is the struggle of trying to get my penis into such petite women. Imagine that, I'm finally about to get laid and then my dick is too big. I'd want to kill myself on the spot.
i have been there, 4 weeks ago

you are right, some are really really short. Like 4 foot 8 and looking at them, made me diamonds
cute face, tiny body. Could fucking WRECK that pussy with my 6 and a halfer.
I know it's not huge, but i got one power weapon, it's thick as fuck. Like a babys head.

so after that TMI, im finding the indonesian girls when they see it for the first time, get wide eyes and say "BESAR" "big"
some i have to coax to want to fuck after that.
Hottest thing is watching a really short girl under 5 foot, wrap her hand around my dick but her fingers don't touch. And im watching her try to put it in her mouth and im like ...soon. im going to be splitting your goal post with that. Hot as fuck.

But i learned a trick. let them do the work. The only challenge is to stay hard, while they fuck around with it, cause while they are getting comfy with it. it really doens't feel all that great.

but once they are comfy and you finally make it balls deep. Slowly pound until her UHHHs of it hurts a little to UHHH i like it now. And that's the signal to go to pound town my bros

now i got a few of them messaging me EVERY day. wanting to come over. And i have only been here a month. In 5 months. I won't have a free day available and have to start "penciling them in" my schedule..."uhhh no, 5 is no good im booked, you will have to move up the shag appointment to 630"

you are right, some are really really short. Like 4 foot 8 and looking at them, made me diamonds
I know it's not huge, but i got one power weapon, it's thick as fuck. Like a babys head.

so after that TMI, im finding the indonesian girls when they see it for the first time, get wide eyes and say "BESAR" "big"
Hottest thing is watching a really short girl under 5 foot, wrap her hand around my dick but her fingers don't touch. And im watching her try to put it in her mouth and im like ...soon. im going to be splitting your goal post with that. Hot as fuck.

But i learned a trick. let them do the work. The only challenge is to stay hard, while they fuck around with it, cause while they are getting comfy with it. it really doens't feel all that great.

but once they are comfy and you finally make it balls deep. Slowly pound until her UHHHs of it hurts a little to UHHH i like it now. And that's the signal to go to pound town my bros

now i got a few of them messaging me EVERY day. wanting to come over. And i have only been here a month. In 5 months. I won't have a free day available and have to start "penciling them in" my schedule..."uhhh no, 5 is no good im booked, you will have to move up the shag appointment to 630"
Wtf

6 and a half bone pressed or not? how thick is it?

Jakarta or where? Whats the visa situation like in indonesia?

Jakarta or where? Whats the visa situation like in indonesia?
well, visa situation is you get a walk in for 30 days. And afterwards for 100 dollars a visa for 60 days. Cool thing is they have an evisa portal. you can stay a total of 180 days (6 months) and then you gotta do a visa run. which sucks.

But if you use the evisa portal you can apply before you get here, and do a 60 day visitor, as your first visa.

but the girls here, no need to use condoms. So i have been blowing load in everyone LOL

just like oprah winfrey...YOu get a load, and you get a load, and you get a load.

well, visa situation is you get a walk in for 30 days. And afterwards for 100 dollars a visa for 60 days. Cool thing is they have an evisa portal. you can stay a total of 180 days (6 months) and then you gotta do a visa run. which sucks.

But if you use the evisa portal you can apply before you get here, and do a 60 day visitor, as your first visa.

but the girls here, no need to use condoms. So i have been blowing load in everyone LOL

just like oprah winfrey...YOu get a load, and you get a load, and you get a load.
is 5'8 too short for SEA?

you make me want to go back to jakarta again haha

next time i’ll stay in the richer south part. didn’t know shit and stayed in the north last time

6 and a half bone pressed or not? how thick is it?
never measured, but it's bigger than most girls forearms. which i find comical. When i grab their arms and then signal, that this is the size of my dick. they are like ....uhhhhhh.....

you make me want to go back to jakarta again haha

next time i’ll stay in the richer south part. didn’t know shit and stayed in the north last time
north is where all the slutty girls are. if you hope to slay without pay. but fi you want to pay, it's like 350K 22 dollars USD. And not alot of foreigners

ya, it's slummy, Infact i saw a kid playing with cock roaches the other night LOL. i had to type this and correct it 8 times, i started laughing again, when i thought about it

fucking ,kids playing with roaches like we used to do as kids with normal insects
wtf

saw this thing scurry under a cabinet. and a bunch of cats around. So i thought it was a kitty. I bent down, here kitty kitty. it's okay i won't hurt you.

SWOOOSH, out runs past my foot the biggest rat ever. And the cats...meh...fuck it, that thing is too big to fuck with, they completely ignored it, like didn't even look. WTF

north is defintely slummy, but i love it

other night im walking down these seedy alleys and i hear OMMPH OOMPH OMMPH, aha...music. Go into this club, and its another fuck den of hot girls 21ish.

they hide these clubs and you would never know. unless you go on my walks. I cover sometimes 7 miles a night. Jakarta muslim country or not. Fucking FULL of whores. everywhere.

I got a few normal girls that want to go on dates

but the dates would cost more than 22 dollars and in the end you fuck anyways. But with more hassle, so i have been turning down the normal girls, and just going for the pay whores.
Getting lazy here.

quagmire's dick would fall off

Last edited:
I don’t even care about slaying, all I want is a pure heart.
you know how i know your gay.....

if your visiting why the fuck would even look for such a thing.

who cares if she has a voice like a man and the mindset of a trucker. YOUR FUCKING VISITING. you aren't in it for the long haul. what? you think you will meet ms perfect, fall in love, promise to come all the way back, and expect her to be faithful while she waits months maybe a year for you to come back, in the hopes that you visit her again for 2 weeks and take her on a few dates ....dude. grow up, wise up, and get real.

im staying here for 6 months and i am realistic enough not to look for "the pure soul" say it like a fag

no, the moment you are gone, 3 weeks later, she's getting polled by another. TRUST ME.
one of those fucking beta orbiter guys they ALL have hanging around every pretty girl.

Last edited:
other night im walking down these seedy alleys and i hear OMMPH OOMPH OMMPH, aha...music. Go into this club, and its another fuck den of hot girls 21ish.

they hide these clubs and you would never know. unless you go on my walks. I cover sometimes 7 miles a night. Jakarta muslim country or not. Fucking FULL of whores. everywhere.
This is very true when you are in the slummy areas of SEA. the local spots have no signage and are invisible in the daytime and even in the evening. around 10 PM the music gets thumping and everyone shows up to party.
no, the moment you are gone, 3 weeks later, she's getting polled by another. TRUST ME.
incels and their virginity obsession, refuse to accept the simple truth. if she puts out, she puts out. she's a horny slut, and yes, she is going to compare you to the other guys she's had.

as far as finding an unsullied virgin girl, i just finished reading a book about malay customs regarding courtship and marriage. the process is very rigorous and involve entire families (on both sides). if you want an indo or malay traditional bride, you will have to start courting her at a young age, your family will have to get involved on your behalf, and you will never be alone with her or even get to kiss her until the night after you are married, JFL.

Last edited:
This is very true when you are in the slummy areas of SEA. the local spots have no signage and are invisible in the daytime and even in the evening. around 10 PM the music gets thumping and everyone shows up to party.

incels and their virginity obsession, refuse to accept the simple truth. if she puts out, she puts out. she's a horny slut, and yes, she is going to compare you to the other guys she's had.

as far as finding an unsullied virgin girl, i just finished reading a book about malay customs regarding courtship and marriage. the process is very rigorous and involve entire families (on both sides). if you want an indo or malay traditional bride, you will have to start courting her at a young age, your family will have to get involved on your behalf, and you will never be alone with her or even get to kiss her until the night after you are married, JFL.
here is the club i was at at 11pm last night, NO ONE Was there, but there was at least 30 pieces of ass, just waiting for dick. cost was 350,000 rupiah for 1 (22usd) and 450,000 for a 3some (32 dollars). LOL

32 usd. most of you probably spend that much on beer going out now. Or at least one mcd meal and 3 beer with tip.

Attachments

• 20240202_213548.mp4
    85.8 MB
here is cockroach kid. i could not beleive he was PLAYING with them. And these were size cockroaches.

i felt bad and i have never eaten durian before. so i invited him to eat with me. i slyly watched how he ate it, and followed how he did it. cause i had no idea, what part of the durian you could eat. i didn't want to look stupid.

was worth half my durian that only cost me 3 bucks.

durian...it's wierd. It's not bad it's not good. but i wonder why it's so fucking popular.
it is "okay".

Attachments

• crkid.jpg
    crkid.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
here is cockroach kid. i could not beleive he was PLAYING with them. And these were size cockroaches.

i felt bad and i have never eaten durian before. so i invited him to eat with me. i slyly watched how he ate it, and followed how he did it. cause i had no idea, what part of the durian you could eat. i didn't want to look stupid.

was worth half my durian that only cost me 3 bucks.

durian...it's wierd. It's not bad it's not good. but i wonder why it's so fucking popular.
it is "okay".
good that you made him wear gloves

Jakarta, bali or where do u stay? Can u get fake ED visas from visa agents like u can in thailand?

https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/ is this the visa site you use to apply?

Last edited:
Jakarta, bali or where do u stay? Can u get fake ED visas from visa agents like u can in thailand?

i dont' lknow about fake visas. I wouldn't try that. Indonesia DOES NOT fuck around. haven't you seen the insta feed where two nigger chicks from the US of A tried to shuck and jive their way from paying salons fees

they got PROMPTLY arrested at the airport trying to leave. And paraded through the streets.

Indonesia does not give a fuck about your human rights and fee frees. When you are wrong, your wrong.
Infact, you are in a club and it gets raided, the police can say YOU URINE TEST NOW....to the bathroom you go. you fail that drug test, your on your way to jail, friend. Better get that money out (less than 300 dollars) for the bride your ass out before they put you in lock up scenario.

so no, i have no idea about fake visas. I do things above board that way.

but bali is offering 180 day visa out of the gate (smart actually)

i mean what does immigration have to lose by making 180 day visas? less work for your immigration officials, You make more money in gov fees and the country overall (tourist spending) and anyone that doens't stay the 180 days, pays more for nothing, which goes back into gov coffers.

but mainland indo (indonesians consider bali another world) you want to bag a hot chick in indo, offer to take her to bali, BAM your getting pussy. For some weird fucking reason, indos love bali, i think most modest indo's look at bali as the eden of evil, where they can eat pork, get fucking wasted and they know no one is going to find out.

I HATE bali, just a bunch of drunken aussies, mostly 20 something, who have no body fat, competing against and with you, for the fugliest girls.

oh ya, and for some fucked up reason in bali they always undercook their food. I got food poisoning when i visited. I was shitting my ass off for 3 days, immobile in bed. My ass was raw (like when you get a cold and blow your nose too much) but imagine your ass. I was almost whimpering when it came to shitting. Eventually i stopped trying to wipe my ass the pain was too much, and just go shower mode. To this day i dont' wipe my ass but take a shower immediately after i shit (obviously i don't shit when im out anymore)

so take that advice as you will

Last edited:

oh ya, sorry. I didnt' answer the first part. I would go jakarta. Bro. i can hook you up with so much pussy. quagmire would tap out. no fucking joke.

as a newbie, you would be bone try here unless your girl game is on point. (hitting on girls). But when your with someone like me, who was shown the ropes (and i still learn new shit every time i go out)

i can bring you to the land of tits and pussy. LOL

those two i had yesterday, and i called another one over at 3am. So 3 in one day

and the girl in the green is a "gf" material type im trying to get to jakarta.. The 3rd girl was TIGHT. and shallow. The best kinda vag. you push, you are bottoming out, and she's moaning like its' the best dick she's had in a long time. She actually got up from the bed and was limping LOL. the preverbial "why you walking funny" after you fuck her scenario LOL. was comical.

and yes, they all look like they are teenagers. The girl you can see her face in the photo, she's 19. The one with her back to me is 23. But both look like 14 and 16. But i don't give a fuck. long as the ID says 18. quagmire time. Girl in green is 24

Attachments

• 20240205_191228.jpg
    20240205_191228.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • received_7427497103935559.jpeg
    received_7427497103935559.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
i dont' lknow about fake visas. I wouldn't try that. Indonesia DOES NOT fuck around. haven't you seen the insta feed where two nigger chicks from the US of A tried to shuck and jive their way from paying salons fees

they got PROMPTLY arrested at the airport trying to leave. And paraded through the streets.

Indonesia does not give a fuck about your human rights and fee frees. When you are wrong, your wrong.
Infact, you are in a club and it gets raided, the police can say YOU URINE TEST NOW....to the bathroom you go. you fail that drug test, your on your way to jail, friend. Better get that money out (less than 300 dollars) for the bride your ass out before they put you in lock up scenario.

so no, i have no idea about fake visas. I do things above board that way.

but bali is offering 180 day visa out of the gate (smart actually)

i mean what does immigration have to lose by making 180 day visas? less work for your immigration officials, You make more money in gov fees and the country overall (tourist spending) and anyone that doens't stay the 180 days, pays more for nothing, which goes back into gov coffers.

but mainland indo (indonesians consider bali another world) you want to bag a hot chick in indo, offer to take her to bali, BAM your getting pussy. For some weird fucking reason, indos love bali, i think most modest indo's look at bali as the eden of evil, where they can eat pork, get fucking wasted and they know no one is going to find out.

I HATE bali, just a bunch of drunken aussies, mostly 20 something, who have no body fat, competing against and with you, for the fugliest girls.

oh ya, and for some fucked up reason in bali they always undercook their food. I got food poisoning when i visited. I was shitting my ass off for 3 days, immobile in bed. My ass was raw (like when you get a cold and blow your nose too much) but imagine your ass. I was almost whimpering when it came to shitting. Eventually i stopped trying to wipe my ass the pain was too much, and just go shower mode. To this day i dont' wipe my ass but take a shower immediately after i shit (obviously i don't shit when im out anymore)

so take that advice as you will
They don't use bumgun in Indonesia.....?

And so what you're saying is they dont have "visa agents" in Indonesia like there are in Thailand?

Is that the right website I linked to apply? Can you just apply for 6 months from the get go? How much $ is the 6 months?

And whats your living situation like, do you have a condo or apartment lease, do you use airbnb, or hotels?

Last edited:
and yes, they all look like they are teenagers. The girl you can see her face in the photo, she's 19. The one with her back to me is 23. But both look like 14 and 16. But i don't give a fuck. long as the ID says 18. quagmire time. Girl in green is 24
She's 19? Lucky bastard. You mog me.

Did you meet them on dating apps?

Screenshot 20240207 204248 Chrome

Any input on Singapore, would like to live there for a few years. I know it's expensive but I do have remote income so not too big of a concern. How are the girls there?

They don't use bumgun in Indonesia.....?

And so what you're saying is they dont have "visa agents" in Indonesia like there are in Thailand?

Is that the right website I linked to apply? Can you just apply for 6 months from the get go? How much $ is the 6 months?

And whats your living situation like, do you have a condo or apartment lease, do you use airbnb, or hotels?
i use real estate agents, about 200 to 300 dollars cheaper

and i live in a two bedroom one bath apartment.

you can go here for your visa needs. But you cannot apply for more than 60 days (3 times)

you can use airbnb but you will pay more. Not alot more, expect a bug box. But who cares, your only fucking right. Difference for me is i live here. So i dont' want to be in a bug box.

She's 19? Lucky bastard. You mog me.

Did you meet them on dating apps?

View attachment 4629
she's 4 foot 8 and looks like she's 14, trust me. kinda embarrassing been seen with her.

here is another photo, she tries on purpose to look fucking young.

it's seriously embarrassing entering my apartment with her.

Attachments

• 19 yo.jpg
    19 yo.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 31
oh ya, sorry. I didnt' answer the first part. I would go jakarta. Bro. i can hook you up with so much pussy. quagmire would tap out. no fucking joke.

as a newbie, you would be bone try here unless your girl game is on point. (hitting on girls). But when your with someone like me, who was shown the ropes (and i still learn new shit every time i go out)

those two i had yesterday, and i called another one over at 3am. So 3 in one day

and the girl in the green is a "gf" material type im trying to get to jakarta.. The 3rd girl was TIGHT. and shallow. The best kinda vag. you push, you are bottoming out, and she's moaning like its' the best dick she's had in a long time. She actually got up from the bed and was limping LOL. the preverbial "why you walking funny" after you fuck her scenario LOL. was comical.

fuarkkkk i wanna go back now haha

i use real estate agents, about 200 to 300 dollars cheaper

and i live in a two bedroom one bath apartment.

you can go here for your visa needs. But you cannot apply for more than 60 days (3 times)

you can use airbnb but you will pay more. Not alot more, expect a bug box. But who cares, your only fucking right. Difference for me is i live here. So i dont' want to be in a bug box.
How do you find these real estate agents? I live in Thailand personally and used Propertyhub website and messaged sellers on LINE for the Condo i wanted to live in.

https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/ is not the website? when searching google, this is what comes up, not your website. Can you apply for 180 days at once? Or do you have to do 60 days + 60 days + 60 days and go to the immigration office IRL and deal with that shit? How much does it cost for the 180 days?

Interested in Malaysia too. Did u stay in KL? Is it cheap cost of living like Thailand? What's the visas like there too?
been looking at visa options. cause most of them suck. gotta stay 6 months then do a fucking visa run. It's not about money, it's about my comfort level. I do not want to be ass bothered to leave. i would rather pay an immigration offical (as long as it's above board) 1k to say "okay i saw you leave and come back". type deal fucking O.

i dont' care about money. I care about the fact that i have to take a fucking suit case. Go to teh airport, get on a plane to leave a country i was comfy in. Simply for 24 hours. and come back and say "SURPRISE IM BACK GIVE ME ANOTHER 6 MONTHS PLEASE"

like wtf, fuck off you fucking cock swagglers. just make me pay something to avoid that bullshit.
i mean. put the tightest foreign restrictions on me. Gotta say exactly where i am living, if i move whatever. But HOLY FUCK, make me leave for a day. Whats the fucking point. i really don't see the benefit of it. I am trying to think like an immigration official. But if i am a fucking dead beat im going to stay in the country illegally anyways

it's it better to make money from me? by having a less restrictive immigration policy. I can never vote. I cannot change your countries dynamics. So what fucking harm do i pose? NOTHING. i simply benefit everyone around me
landlords from rent, grocery stores for my staples, All the other generic life bullshit i must buy into, to survive. Everyone fucking benefits. No one loses. So why THE FUCK do you make me leave after 6 months. It's pure stupidity.

I wish I was you :oops: But instead I'm me :eek:

it's it better to make money from me? by having a less restrictive immigration policy. I can never vote. I cannot change your countries dynamics. So what fucking harm do i pose? NOTHING. i simply benefit everyone around me
landlords from rent, grocery stores for my staples, All the other generic life bullshit i must buy into, to survive. Everyone fucking benefits. No one loses. So why THE FUCK do you make me leave after 6 months. It's pure stupidity.
They fear that you'll fuck them out of existence 😄

They fear that you'll fuck them out of existence 😄
not likely, the country is over 280 million. Jakarta alone is 31 plus million people in it. It's fucking huge. I cannot understate how fucking big jakarta is. Like..........massive. you could spend 10 years going everywhere in jakarta every day and STILL never cover the entire size of just this city alone

it's fucking massive.

not likely, the country is over 280 million. Jakarta alone is 31 plus million people in it. It's fucking huge. I cannot understate how fucking big jakarta is. Like..........massive. you could spend 10 years going everywhere in jakarta every day and STILL never cover the entire size of just this city alone

it's fucking massive.
At what age did you begin to geomax?

At what age did you begin to geomax?
42. old my most of these guys standards, but then most of them don't geomax. i worked my ass off, got property, built apartments and now i am free to fuck all the pussy i want. my family thinks i will settle down eventually LOL. FUCK NO.

never ever ever going to get married again.

bitch wants to marry you, tell her straight up. NO PROBLEM. we will get a fake priest and do it. NEVER EVER marry for real. there is absolutely NO benefit to you. what is she looking for security?
then tell her, you want security treat me good for the rest of my life. and you got security. stop giving me bj's cooking and shit, you get what you deserve.

been looking at visa options. cause most of them suck. gotta stay 6 months then do a fucking visa run. It's not about money, it's about my comfort level. I do not want to be ass bothered to leave. i would rather pay an immigration offical (as long as it's above board) 1k to say "okay i saw you leave and come back". type deal fucking O.

i dont' care about money. I care about the fact that i have to take a fucking suit case. Go to teh airport, get on a plane to leave a country i was comfy in. Simply for 24 hours. and come back and say "SURPRISE IM BACK GIVE ME ANOTHER 6 MONTHS PLEASE"

like wtf, fuck off you fucking cock swagglers. just make me pay something to avoid that bullshit.
i mean. put the tightest foreign restrictions on me. Gotta say exactly where i am living, if i move whatever. But HOLY FUCK, make me leave for a day. Whats the fucking point. i really don't see the benefit of it. I am trying to think like an immigration official. But if i am a fucking dead beat im going to stay in the country illegally anyways

agreed, never ever done a visa run myself before and been living in TH for over 2 years. i dont know how to do it and dont want to do it. So malaysia is basically the same as indonesia when it comes to visas, it's 6 months of tourist visa extensions and then u leave?

Is this PH or Jakarta?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back