Moving to BGC , manila, philippines with remote income is the biggest life hack in this entire world.

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Moving to BGC , manila, philippines with remote income is the biggest life hack in this entire world.

You are moving to the other side of the world(phliippines) and you get:
✅ Sunny weather
✅ Maintain your western lifestyle & amenities
✅ They still speak your language fluently
✅ Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls in Metro Manila
✅ Easy access to beautiful beaches etc..

Seriously, name 1 other place that checks ALL of the boxes?

Nice part of Bangkok:
✅ Sunny weather
❌ They still speak your language fluently
✅ Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls

London:
❌ Sunny weather
❌ Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls
❌ Easy access to beautiful beaches etc..

Sydney:
✅ Sunny weather
❌ Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls

Seoul:
✅ Sunny weather
❌ They still speak your language fluently
✅ Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls

BGC, Manila:
✅ Sunny weather
✅ Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls in Metro Manila

BGC Ticks all the boxes, unlike any other city.

Tell me if you know one

Last edited:
manila is expensive
dangerous
you will not maintain your western lifestyle no matter how much you spend
and there are no good beaches close

manila is expensive
dangerous
you will not maintain your western lifestyle no matter how much you spend
and there are no good beaches close
manila is its extremely cheap https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings.jsp
BGC a bit more expensive but still cheaper than the west. ive checked rent prices there etc..
BGC is not dangerous lol.
Whats different about the lifestyle there to here? It has nice malls, nice gyms, nice streets, nice food.
Ok beaches arent close but theyre a $20 flight away. and much closer than if ur living in the west

stop being such a negative hater tbh

i like this a lot but i just want a foid that is uneducated, submissive and i cant control with my mind.

like when i am thinking "sit", foid needs to sit

if u get me
BGC is a small city next to Metro manila which has a 10 million population and statistically one of the worst quality of life cities in the world

its like a 1st world paradise city right next to literal slums

so we can just live our happy life in 1st world city and poach girls from the slums 30 mins away. just send a taxi to pick them up and bring them to us or something

manila is its extremely cheap https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings.jsp
BGC a bit more expensive but still cheaper than the west. ive checked rent prices there etc..
BGC is not dangerous lol.
Whats different about the lifestyle there to here? It has nice malls, nice gyms, nice streets, nice food.
Ok beaches arent close but theyre a $20 flight away. and much closer than if ur living in the west

stop being such a negative hater tbh
youre probably comparing prices to london, manila is real shithole and is as expensive as bangkok or even more
manila is one of most dangerous cities in asia (excluding middle east asia meaning iraq, iran etc. for obvious reason)
you have never been in asia, youre just reading statistics and watching youtube 4k walk videos in nice streets with nice malls and gyms

im not a hater, im being realist with real life experience
you have better cities in philipines but you will make threads about them (and start shitting on manila) probably next week when you find another bit of information for your big autistic research for a trip that will never happen

youre probably comparing prices to london, manila is real shithole and is as expensive as bangkok or even more
no its not https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings.jsp

manila is one of most dangerous cities in asia (excluding middle east asia meaning iraq, iran etc. for obvious reason)
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings.jsp manila is literally safer than london lol. and im talking about BGC which is a high class section of manila so its really safe. they even have security guards everywhere

you have better cities in philipines but you will make threads about them (and start shitting on manila) probably next week when you find another bit of information for your big autistic research for a trip that will never happen
lmao your such a creepy hater

i just landed a remote job so i can geomaxx permenantly. oh wait you hated on that too. your just a jealous weirdo

Last edited:
you have never been in asia, youre just reading statistics and watching youtube 4k walk videos in nice streets with nice malls and gyms

woah bruh dont need to gate keep here. plenty of fresh pinay pussy to go round.

View attachment 3448
BGC is a small city next to Metro manila which has a 10 million population and statistically one of the worst quality of life cities in the world

its like a 1st world paradise city right next to literal slums

so we can just live our happy life in 1st world city and poach girls from the slums 30 mins away. just send a taxi to pick them up and bring them to us or something
lifefuel

spend a few hours in the slums looking for a girl

bring her back to my bgc apartment

tbh tho apartments in bgc compared to bangkok are shit for the price

maybe in 10 years it will have bangkok quality apartments

i guess it can be made up for the english speaking slum girls

bro went on a 2 week holiday to thailand and thinks he has realistic life experience superiority complex 💀

i just landed a remote job to geomaxx permenantly while you save up money all year for a 2 week holiday

you were jealous asf about that saying muh its a scam

Have you actually been anywhere yet or is this more mental masturbation? BGC isn't paradise like people think. It's mostly an isolated overdeveloped slum with rich locals who hate locals and have a chip of their shoulder.

I live in Australia btw. I can't believe it made this list. Maybe I'll make a thread lmao.

Have you actually been anywhere yet or is this more mental masturbation? BGC isn't paradise like people think. It's mostly an isolated overdeveloped slum with rich locals who hate locals and have a chip of their shoulder.

I live in Australia btw. I can't believe it made this list. Maybe I'll make a thread lmao.
i agree

i think it’d be boring af to live there plus terrible infrastructure thus terrible traffic

only benefit would be to find an english speaking girl

manila has nothing to do i’d even rather live in cebu it park if i had to choose a place

name another place which ticks all the boxes like BGC does?
i don’t mind living in places with language barrier

makes it higher level entry for 2 week vacation fags plus i can cope with learning the girls language while fucking her

calling a girl a slut in her language is funny

i agree

i think it’d be boring af to live there plus terrible infrastructure thus terrible traffic

only benefit would be to find an english speaking girl

manila has nothing to do i’d even rather live in cebu it park if i had to choose a place
lol

cebu IT park is what OP thinks BGC is cause he never visited

i don’t mind living in places with language barrier

makes it higher level entry for 2 week vacation fags plus i can cope with learning the girls language while fucking her

calling a girl a slut in her language is funny
dont u feel like its hard to have a connection and real relationship/friendship with a girl who isnt fluent in english?

ive had asian girls IRL which werent fluent, and who were fluent. and i felt like the relationship with the fluent ones are 1000x better

like its harder to make jokes and stuff together

idk maybe i should try be open minded to it or maybe its better with other girls

dont u feel like its hard to have a connection and real relationship/friendship with a girl who isnt fluent in english?

ive had asian girls IRL which werent fluent, and who were fluent. and i felt like the relationship with the fluent ones are 1000x better

idk maybe i should try be open minded to it or maybe its better with other girls
yea i think it is

but no better feeling as an anglo than going to a country barely speaking the language and colonizing the girls while guys from her country are slaving away at uni

i think when i want a long term gf i’ll find her in philippines

i was talking to a half pina hapa guy named andy on org and he said his parents are 5’6 and 5’4 and he turned out 6’1

lifefuel for you

bro went on a 2 week holiday to thailand and thinks he has realistic life experience superiority complex 💀

i just landed a remote job to geomaxx permenantly while you save up money all year for a 2 week holiday

you were jealous asf about that saying muh its a scam
ive worked remotely for last 3 years while traveling in europe. earning real money. real career in it, not some 1k usd scam from craigslist
in 2023 only i was in thailand 4 times, at least 6 months in asia (only in 2023)

in january im going to thailand again, my girls writing to me they want my dick inside again

"Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls in Metro Manila"

More like easy access to 10 million young, slim, poor girls who are 4s in Metro Manila. Phils is a geomin destination for me until I hit older ages due to the low low quality in beauty.

i mean its paradise for pussy as a white guy. but for everything else its shit. bangkok mogs

"Easy access to 10 million young, slim, cute, poor girls in Metro Manila"

More like easy access to 10 million young, slim, poor girls who are 4s in Metro Manila. Phils is a geomin destination for me until I hit older ages due to the low low quality in beauty.
idk man most girls i see on dating apps are beautiful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back