Hot girls message me and simp for me, then lose interest. Why?

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Hot girl message me, simping for me, calling me handsome, not even believing I'm real

But then after I move them to IG, talk for a few hours or days they make me feel uncomfortable, they act like I'm acting weird despite im literally being normal

And I feel like I have to be extremely boring otherwise they'll stop talking. Like I'm not allowed to be myself. I'm not allowed to talk about anything not boring. I'm not allowed to have feelings or past traumas.

Like one the other day who was accusing me of being a catfish and making convo and calling me handsome. And she stayed talking for unusually long. And it's because I was purposely being boring for unusually long. Then the second I talked about something not boring she stopped wanting to talk and acted like I was being weird when in my opinion I really wasn't

I don't get it man. Are girls just randomly losing interest despite thinking I'm so handsome that I'm not even real? Are they not liking my instagram? Do I have autism and the non boring things I talk about sound autistic to them?

Maybe I need to test sending them to whatsapp to see if its my ig that's the problem. And split test Being myself/being Boring.

I wish I could just be myself and girls would keep the same high interest. It's not fair.

Example, went from simping for me on tandem, calling me handsome. To just ignoring me like I'm worthless shit.
I liked her aswell...

just use them for ig followers tbh

i don’t blame them. every time i post a story this filipina girl i texted twice on tinder always messages me about how i’m doing but there’s nothing to talk about so i just heart her message and leave her on seen

and why didn’t you accept my ig follow

just use them for ig followers tbh

i don’t blame them. every time i post a story this filipina girl i texted twice on tinder always messages me about how i’m doing but there’s nothing to talk about so i just heart her message and leave her on seen

and why didn’t you accept my ig follow
But why are they doing this

And I'm on a new IG

By interesting topics do you mean niche autistic interests? Women are normies. They have never had an introspective thought in their lives. Bringing up intellectual topics with them makes you look like schizophrenic in their eyes so they get the ick.

By interesting topics do you mean niche autistic interests? Women are normies. They have never had an introspective thought in their lives. Bringing up intellectual topics with them makes you look like schizophrenic in their eyes so they get the ick.
i like befriending the ugly ones cos i can unleash the autism on them then they get angry at me and the next day they are back to saying they love me.
they don't like it when you start talking about methods on building harems.

i like asking if i can impregnate them because it will ascend their bloodline

Hot girl message me, simping for me, calling me handsome, not even believing I'm real

But then after I move them to IG, talk for a few hours or days they make me feel uncomfortable, they act like I'm acting weird despite im literally being normal

And I feel like I have to be extremely boring otherwise they'll stop talking. Like I'm not allowed to be myself. I'm not allowed to talk about anything not boring. I'm not allowed to have feelings or past traumas.

Like one the other day who was accusing me of being a catfish and making convo and calling me handsome. And she stayed talking for unusually long. And it's because I was purposely being boring for unusually long. Then the second I talked about something not boring she stopped wanting to talk and acted like I was being weird when in my opinion I really wasn't

I don't get it man. Are girls just randomly losing interest despite thinking I'm so handsome that I'm not even real? Are they not liking my instagram? Do I have autism and the non boring things I talk about sound autistic to them?

Maybe I need to test sending them to whatsapp to see if its my ig that's the problem. And split test Being myself/being Boring.

I wish I could just be myself and girls would keep the same high interest. It's not fair.

View attachment 5164View attachment 5165

Example, went from simping for me on tandem, calling me handsome. To just ignoring me like I'm worthless shit.
View attachment 5166
I liked her aswell...
Based on those text messages, you give off too much of a nice guy vibe. It's boring conversation.

Shouldn't just be texting with girls endlessly, or much at all. Keep it to logistics only.

You give them attention and they get what they really wanted: Dopamine.

Then they get it from someone else, and the cycle repeats. Should only be chatting with girls that I plan to meet up with soon.

because she found another bwc
FPBP
the truth is, female brains work in the most irrational ways
trying to make sense of their actions is pointless
i haven't pursued a female since August 2022, she pulled the "you're being creepy" card and the "I already have a boyfriend" card out of the blue after being flirty and leading me on for a couple weeks
oh, and she got her boss to do the dirty work of telling me to fug off on her behalf
even monogamous females love feeling desired by multiple males. the best part for them is making their choice and dumping the rest, leaving them to worry their minds over what they did wrong when they did absolutely nothing wrong.
STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU WENT WRONG
SHE DUMPED YOU. MOVE THE FUCK ON.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back