How the fuck do you talk to women online

Mafumofu

Dec 22, 2023
Like seriously, I'm trying to start convos with Japanese girls to get their socials but all they're giving me is dead end answers and never showing any interest/asking me questions. Does this happen to any Chads here or am I just too much of a truecel for Japan?

they probably cant speak english but 90% of them would do this to you even if you knew perfect japanese
thats just how whores talk, theyre boring and 90% of them lack basic social skills because they dont even need this in life

if youre chad there would be different proportion of whores actually trying harder to meet with you but you'll never stop having one word responses from girls

They’re the same as all other girls tbh. If you’re in the west and finding girls in Japan, they probably won’t be too interested because of the distance and there’s also the language barrier.
It’s better to actually go to Japan and get on dating apps out there. And when you match, no need to text a lot, just ask them out within a few messages. From the outside they’ll act all innocent and pure, but they’re just as horny as western girls. Like this girl I met at a bar in Tokyo last month.

IMG 0861

They’re the same as all other girls tbh. If you’re in the west and finding girls in Japan, they probably won’t be too interested because of the distance and there’s also the language barrier.
It’s better to actually go to Japan and get on dating apps out there. And when you match, no need to text a lot, just ask them out within a few messages. From the outside they’ll act all innocent and pure, but they’re just as horny as western girls. Like this girl I met at a bar in Tokyo last month.

View attachment 5781
You must be chad, I have never seen a woman talk like that

they probably cant speak english but 90% of them would do this to you even if you knew perfect japanese
thats just how whores talk, theyre boring and 90% of them lack basic social skills because they dont even need this in life

if youre chad there would be different proportion of whores actually trying harder to meet with you but you'll never stop having one word responses from girls
I'm fluent in Japanese and the only way to get them to even respond is to write in Japanese. Holy fuck women really are the exact same everywhere. Shit is so fucking demoralising

Like seriously, I'm trying to start convos with Japanese girls to get their socials but all they're giving me is dead end answers and never showing any interest/asking me questions. Does this happen to any Chads here or am I just too much of a truecel for Japan?
well like my facebook hack, you gotta figure out the culture. Im slowly starting to understand the indonesian fb culture, but it has taken 4 months.

coming from my last distination. Dominican republic. Sexuality is normal and is expected. Here in indonesia. Not so much. So you gotta wrap your head around that. So things you would not think twice about "like a girls fb photo with her tongue a little out of the corner of her mouth" for us. We think okay, she's being silly

in indonesia. she's being a slut LOL. It means she's DTF.

any girl that is showing stomach. she's a whore. YOU WILL NEVER find a girl with a swim suit photo on fb here. EVER. if you do. she almost 100% works as a prostitute. Period. So you see, you have to understand the culture.

most of the "good girls" here, will try to tell you they are virgins uhummmm at 23??!!. Until you get to know them, then they will "tell you a secret".........ya and you think to yourself, how many guys did you tell this "im not a virgin secret" to. Probably everyone you banged.

its' a different culture.

even a group of school girls doing tick tok dances is considered "slutty".

so the hardest part for me was seeing their "signs of "im a whore". minus the very obvious ones.

cause good girl, you no pay, but pay for dates. hard to spot right now in FB. (unless you hit up the girls that dress like muslims) I haven't experimented with that yet.

Or she's in her i am trying the whore thing out. . it can go either way. I am slowly learning how to spot those tell signs in their fb photos.

and finally total whore, you only pay. that was really the easiest one to figure out in FB. by the photos which in DR would be tame in comparison

I did manage to fuck a whore going on a date. (no pay) but when i asked her to go on a weekend trip (i would have paid the entire thing) she was like "how much you gonna pay me". Because obviously if she goes with me for the weekend, she's not making her money at one of those fuck clubs. And she has her bills. And i should have just paid her, instead of going on a date, cause i ended up spending more on the date, than just paying to fuck her.

So the hard fact is, these girls don't live in a fantasy land here. its' about dollars and cents.

but to be honest. Most places that don't have welfare, the girls must either have a good family to support them, so that they can play date me fuck me. And if they don't have that.

its about the dollar.

just what i have observed so far here

Last edited:

View attachment 5781
sounds like japan is pretty good. nice grab

I'm fluent in Japanese and the only way to get them to even respond is to write in Japanese. Holy fuck women really are the exact same everywhere. Shit is so fucking demoralising
Yes. This is why I gave up the hopium of geomaxing my problems away. Women are the same everywhere and for some men, it is over.

and that is truly the key. no matter how good the translators. You will never make a real connection with a girl, without being able to speak her language, or she speaks yours. And it has to be fluent. Or damn near close.

otherwise, you better be so hot as a guy, she doens't care about conversation.

they're giving me is dead end answers and never showing any interest/asking me questions

just ask them out in a few messages tbh

pointless to text girls halfway around the world if you haven’t fucked them

but if a girl texts you first chances are you can fuck her quickly

either looksflation or i’m getting uglier but i never get messages like this anymore
IMG 1903

I have never had a girl text me first. Especially saying things like that, it's beyond my comprehension
year ago i would think its all fake but i had girls texting me dirty as fuck from beginning. wanting to suck my dick and be taken like a little whore in public toilet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back