Should I slay Korean girl on her period?

giphy.gif

Yes, my lad do it.

I lost my red card at the end of last year when I fucked a Thai foid on her period.

It was very satisfying as I'd just suffered a month in UK so was practically dying.

Ended up cumming in doggy. She was even wearing red lace panties and I didn't even take them off, I was so turned on I just pulled them aside and went inside her raw.

When I withdrew, there was blob of red stuff on my penis and I just showered and washed it off.

You absolutely should fuck that Korean foid on her period.

Yes, my lad do it.

I lost my red card at the end of last year when I fucked a Thai foid on her period.

It was very satisfying as I'd just suffered a month in UK so was practically dying.

Ended up cumming in doggy. She was even wearing red lace panties and I didn't even take them off, I was so turned on I just pulled them aside and went inside her raw.

When I withdrew, there was blob of red stuff on my penis and I just showered and washed it off.

how was the smell

Yes, my lad do it.

i would puke, foids shouldnt be allowed to go on periods

Yes, my lad do it.

Yeah ended up doing it, was really fucking good. Just went inside her raw and there was quite a bit of blood, but it was fine didn’t smell weird or anything. And she came quite a few times I think, and let me cum inside her.
Went to her place luckily so don’t need to care about the mess jfl.

Yeah ended up doing it, was really fucking good. Just went inside her raw and there was quite a bit of blood, but it was fine didn’t smell weird or anything. And she came quite a few times I think, and let me cum inside her.
Went to her place luckily so don’t need to care about the mess jfl.
she didnt cum at all

also all foids in burgerland are on birthcontrol and dont get periods or they get really light ones and they use artificial kike hormones for it which is another reason why theyre all so fucking dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back