I have a 19 yo thai gf right now and it's crazy how many white chads simp her

LOLZ You didn't went too hard. You let your weak ego and insecurity get to you and acted stupidly. It's kinda obvious from seeing your other posts.
No I'm just being realistic and stopping people fearmongering autists from telling lies

This shit isn't true.

Watch "walking around bangkok" there's 10,000 young slim single thai girls per 1 youngish white guy. And the white guy isn't a chad

But ur trying to act asif it's 5 chads per 1 thai girl.

Simply fear mongering and not true

We are the valuable ones and extremely rare. Diamonds.

Thai girls have no value, and are extremely common, aka pebbles
no there aren't, and even if there are, the average Thai girl wears baggy clothes and does everything she can to avoid attracting the attention of thirsty foreigners on the street.
Europeans are a dime a dozen in Bangkok. It wouldn't be amiss to say that you encounter one European male for every one 18-25 Thai girl on the streets.

no there aren't, and even if there are, the average Thai girl wears baggy clothes and does everything she can to avoid attracting the attention of thirsty foreigners on the street.
Europeans are a dime a dozen in Bangkok. It wouldn't be amiss to say that you encounter one European male for every one 18-25 Thai girl on the streets.
I really have a bad experience with dating in Thailand. I think it's not as good as Manila. I will keep you updated

If you want to compete with Western guys, you might as well remain in Europe

Aside from Bali, I just can't think of another non Western destination with so many Western guys....it's way way too popular. Same shit for the islands. Backpackers heaven

Since the focus of everybody here is fucking girls and just that, you're better off in the Philippines...no questions about that although of course you won't be as comfortable as in Bangkok. BCG is expensive for being in the Philippines...you'll pay 1500€ per monthly rent (on average) and still you can't find good food around...usual Philippines greasy food except for a couple spots which are overpriced

Personally, I'd pick China without even thinking twice. Girls are way more beautiful than SEA on average and basically no foreign competition....especially outside Shanghai.

If you want to compete with Western guys, you might as well remain in Europe

Aside from Bali, I just can't think of another non Western destination with so many Western guys....it's way way too popular. Same shit for the islands. Backpackers heaven

Since the focus of everybody here is fucking girls and just that, you're better off in the Philippines...no questions about that although of course you won't be as comfortable as in Bangkok. BCG is expensive for being in the Philippines...you'll pay 1500€ per monthly rent (on average) and still you can't find good food around...usual Philippines greasy food except for a couple spots which are overpriced

Personally, I'd pick China without even thinking twice. Girls are way more beautiful than SEA on average and basically no foreign competition....especially outside Shanghai.
i’ve been looking at tier 2 cities in china and you can get such good prices for apartments for 100+ sqm

i think i’m gonna do that tbh

Thailand is one of the top destinations for nomads, expats, tourists in Asia, yes. BUT at the same time, it's very hard for guys under the age of 50 to stay long term. Visa runs are not possible any more if your plan is to stay more than 6 months per year. Education visa crackdown started a few months ago. Thai elite visa is expensive, and official stats show 20k active elite visas, almost 50% chinese, so number of western guys with elite visas is around 8k or less.
How are 1000s of chads staying long term in Thailand?
Backpackers are there for a few days. Digital nomads according to nomadlist there are 15k in total in Bangkok. Many of these are girls, couples, asians, indians, black, etc... and of all ages

Take a look at the songkran videos on youtube, every 50 thai girls, you are gonna see 1 westerner and most of them not chads.
Bangkok has more than 15 million habitants, growing at 150k/year+

Yes, there's enough chads to get all the 8s, 9s and 10s. But there's an infinite amount of 5s, 6s and 7s you can get, as long as you are not fat and take minimum care of yourself.
I don't think there's any country in 2024 where a very average guy can date 8s/9s/10s. If you want easier countries only China, Philippines and Indonesia that I can think of. Or go to LATAM.

Thailand is one of the top destinations for nomads, expats, tourists in Asia, yes. BUT at the same time, it's very hard for guys under the age of 50 to stay long term. Visa runs are not possible any more if your plan is to stay more than 6 months per year. Education visa crackdown started a few months ago. Thai elite visa is expensive, and official stats show 20k active elite visas, almost 50% chinese, so number of western guys with elite visas is around 8k or less.
Backpackers are there for a few days. Digital nomads according to nomadlist there are 15k in total in Bangkok. Many of these are girls, couples, asians, indians, black, etc... and of all ages

Take a look at the songkran videos on youtube, every 50 thai girls, you are gonna see 1 westerner and most of them not chads.

Yes, there's enough chads to get all the 8s, 9s and 10s. But there's an infinite amount of 5s, 6s and 7s you can get, as long as you are not fat and take minimum care of yourself.
I don't think there's any country in 2024 where a very average guy can date 8s/9s/10s. If you want easier countries only China, Philippines and Indonesia that I can think of. Or go to LATAM.
myanmar for me

philippines for thee

You can stay more than 6 months in a year in Thailand.

It's visa exempts they're cracking down on.

Which visa?
At 6 months they start cracking down if you don't have a longterm visa.
You can do 8 - 9 months with tourist visas + extensions.

The entry denials and warnings are those who try to go many times in a calendar year, visa exempt.

I've never had any trouble; even at DMK which is the strictest airport.

utter delusional its the other way around.

the avg white guy in thailand does everything she can toa void attracting thirsty thai girls.

thai girls are pebbles, whites are diamonds.

theres 1 decent age white guy per 10000 young slim thai girls.

keep coping tho. i know your a little asian boy behind the screen trying to throw people off with ur lies cos ur seething that we are so worshipped in asia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back