I have a 19 yo thai gf right now and it's crazy how many white chads simp her

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
I checked her instagram when i first met her and its absolutely crazy how its literally full of white chads, roided with shredded physiques, all thirsting for her. she's not even super hot (shes got a bit of that jungle pheno which I don't like) but great body, tight pussy in which I cum inside and she is young. but there was a literal giga roided chad with great hair writing essays for her on insta which shocked me. any decent young thai girl has countless white chads ready to take her on dates and simp her.

geomaxxing in thailand may be over to be honest..

why would a chad move to a third world country to date subhumans when he can live in a 1st world country and date hot girls

People here won't believe you lol

Bangkok has been my base in Asia for a decade and the level of Western men here is so much better than before. And I believe that's the primary reason why it's harder now to slay the high social class Bangkok girls compared to the first years that I arrived there. This is especially true for Tinder/Bumble girls but I noticed differences in the nightlife too....you go to the good places and you see Chads and Chadlites

When youtubers/influencers/DNs hype a place like crazy it turns to shit....same as Bali btw

But again, if you leave Bangkok where do you go in SEA? It's the only decent city where I can live long term without much problems. All the others aren't developed enough

You'd have to go to East Asia and the Western competition there these days isn't higher than in Bangkok or Thai islands but the prices are

why would a chad move to a third world country to date subhumans when he can live in a 1st world country and date hot girls
My condo is full of chads. There is a 2.10+ meters tall Russian chad roided up to the gills. Another 6'5+ roided mixed bbc. I see them with girls all the time. also tall model looking guys. honestly there are more moggers even than in mid tier european cities lol

My condo is full of chads. There is a 2.10+ meters tall Russian chad roided up to the gills. Another 6'5+ roided mixed bbc. I see them with girls all the time. also tall model looking guys. honestly there are more moggers even than in mid tier european cities lol
So what your saying is you basically live in Moldavia with a king and extra steps now?? :unsure:

True, Thai islands are even worse although many of these Chads are with their white gfs

Bali is hell...last time I was there I was shocked to see all those Australian Chads and Europeans partying there in Canggu. The competition was absolutely crazy and it's retarded to compete with them for some Asian monkeys in Bali

You have less (foreign) competition in major towns in EE these days

True, Thai islands are even worse although many of these Chads are with their white gfs

Bali is hell...last time I was there I was shocked to see all those Australian Chads and Europeans partying there in Canggu. The competition was absolutely crazy and it's retarded to compete with them for some Asian monkeys in Bali

You have less (foreign) competition in major towns in EE these days
not sure whta this means
he basically made the EE joke for me but worded it a lot better, thanks pal :)

is this your first GF? do you wonder why there are so many "insta videos switch phones and the girls cheat more than the guys"

you seriously cannot be this new.

ALL women have beta orbiters. And it's why in the west, women break up so easliy with you.

but in the 3rd world as long as you provide better than "giga chad" she's not going to go with him. Period.

i believe that even chads have a tough time competing in western countries and they rather have a girl that treats them well

is this your first GF? do you wonder why there are so many "insta videos switch phones and the girls cheat more than the guys"

you seriously cannot be this new.

ALL women have beta orbiters. And it's why in the west, women break up so easliy with you.

but in the 3rd world as long as you provide better than "giga chad" she's not going to go with him. Period.
nah even before moving to SEA i had a slaycount above 80 with a lot of relationships

idk whats the point of your post? you seem angry for no reason

im saying that the competition in thailand is pretty high

nah even before moving to SEA i had a slaycount above 80 with a lot of relationships

idk whats the point of your post? you seem angry for no reason

im saying that the competition in thailand is pretty high
okay so your proud of your thai gf. i understand that

but realise, EVERY girl you have EVER dated had beta orbiters. Period.

i believe that even chads have a tough time competing in western countries and they rather have a girl that treats them well
If chad votes a certain way and lives in the other color state rn he's kinda fuck rn hahaha. country is on the way to war to civil war or race riots in the US so be ready for more passport bros. putin already set the russian passport bros lose to dodge the draft

okay so your proud of your thai gf. i understand that

but realise, EVERY girl you have EVER dated had beta orbiters. Period.
im not proud at all

ive dated white european models

the post is exclusively to indicate that the competitoin in bangkok, thailand is high, not low, god you're a fucking imbecile, i wont be replying to you any longer

blocked im not here to argue with retards

Nobody want to deal with Western feminazis...many of the good looking (and mentally normal) girls in Western Europe are already taken and the few that are single are either crazy, far left degenerates or not worth the hassle.
Many of these Chads you see in SEA are also backpackers or DNs....they travel around in SEA because it's becoming popular to do so. Some do that with their gfs and some are single. They go where it's cheap, exotic and the pussy is easy

Your (Western) competition in Bali, Thai Islands and Bangkok is now higher than in East Asia because fewer people travel there as it's not as popular.
That's probably why China is the easiest place for me to slay hi-so Asian girls these days

Nobody want to deal with Western feminazis...many of the good looking (and mentally normal) girls in Western Europe are already taken and the few that are single are either crazy, far left degenerates or not worth the hassle.
Many of these Chads you see in SEA are also backpackers or DNs....they travel around in SEA because it's becoming popular to do so. Some do that with their gfs and some are single. They go where it's cheap, exotic and the pussy is easy

Your (Western) competition in Bali, Thai Islands and Bangkok is now higher than in East Asia because fewer people travel there as it's not as popular.
That's probably why China is the easiest place for me to slay hi-so girls these days
what city in china do you recommend and whats the visa situation?

what city in china do you recommend and whats the visa situation?
Shanghai, Chongqing and Chengdu
In Guangzhou there are some modeling agencies that routinely hire Eastern European models for modeling shows and contracts so you see them often in the upscale places there, if you're also into that

The visa for my country isn't needed if you stay less than 15 days, otherwise you need to get a touristic visa

This shit isn't true.

Watch "walking around bangkok" there's 10,000 young slim single thai girls per 1 youngish white guy. And the white guy isn't a chad

But ur trying to act asif it's 5 chads per 1 thai girl.

Simply fear mongering and not true

We are the valuable ones and extremely rare. Diamonds.

Thai girls have no value, and are extremely common, aka pebbles

This shit isn't true.

Watch "walking around bangkok" there's 10,000 young slim single thai girls per 1 youngish white guy. And the white guy isn't a chad

But ur trying to act asif it's 5 chads per 1 thai girl.

Simply fear mongering and not true

We are the valuable ones and extremely rare. Diamonds.

Thai girls have no value, and are extremely common, aka pebbles
in theory correct but all the white chads are on online dating

1 white chad can accomodate 20+ girls

also keep in mind that most slim white young thai girls wont date foreignres / dont speak english

also keep in mind that most slim white young thai girls wont date foreignres / dont speak english

Exactly, and after those 20+ girls gets a taste of Chad...even if the Chad does not offer exclusivity...those 20+ girls...their standards go up...even if they are 5s or 6s.

@KingOfAsia How can you judge a place by looking at youtube videos lol
Go there and see for yourself if there aren't white chads in Bangkok or in the Thai islands

There are many of them...online of course but also hitting the nightlife. Every popular bar, club or rooftop lounge/bar has them. Some single, some with their gfs but even if they're with their gfs they ruin it for you just the same because just for the fact of being there, they lower your perceived status and sexual market value as they steal all the looks and attention.

It doesn't take a genius to understand it. You put an average girl in a place with models and her status will go down. You put an average white girl in a place with lots of subhuman girls and she will stand out.

That's why if I go to a bar in SEA and I see many Western Chad/Chadlites I immediately leave and I look for some under the radar spots

i had multiple opportunities meeting slim cute white higher class girls that were attracted to me but would stop talking / wouldnt meet because they dont speak english

also a lot of them think foreigners are just there to pump and dump thai girls lol ive had many girls say that to me

Exactly, and after those 20+ girls gets a taste of Chad...even if the Chad does not offer exclusivity...those 20+ girls...their standards go up...even if they are 5s or 6s.
yeah its not even about standards but a lot of them think foreigners will just pump and dump them / are only there for sex tourism

which is true

if you want a high quality girl and you are not a chad then learning thai would be a good option imo

defining high quality as light skin, higher social class, good looks, low bodycount, higher intelligence

theyre not fucking 20 girls at once, stop being a doom mongerer

and yeah so you basically admitted ur thread is bullshit and the only reason why thailand isnt worth it is because they dont speak english

aka everything ive been saying in all of my threads @EEmaxxer

theyre not fucking 20 girls at once, stop being a doom mongerer

and yeah so you basically admitted ur thread is bullshit and the only reason why thailand isnt worth it is because they dont speak english

aka everything ive been saying in all of my threads @EEmaxxer
im not saying its not worth it. but im saying that the competition is not as low as you expect.

Well boyos, time to warzonemax. Who’s up for Myanmar? Surely chads aren’t going to that dump of a country?

also there was another girl i fucked, a nurse. honestly 4/10 face but crazy body. a bit low class/stupid though. i made her show me her tinder and she literally only swiped on white decent looking guys and they were all willing to go on a date with her etc.

im not saying its not worth it. but im saying that the competition is not as low as you expect.
Yeah it’s sadly not the 90s anymore where the girls are stuck in their city. Now they can hop on tinder and get attention from guys around the world.

one more thing i want to say before i go is that a lot of these guys act supre cucked/ timid. for example this roided guy that simped my gf. he went on multiple dates with her without touching (yes i could tell from the texts that she didnt lie about it, i read the whole convo) and kept writing her cringe esssays. also from looking through tinders of other girls especially western cucks act overly polite / reserved. as a blackpiller you have an edge up imo.

im not proud at all

ive dated white european models

the post is exclusively to indicate that the competitoin in bangkok, thailand is high, not low, god you're a fucking imbecile, i wont be replying to you any longer

blocked im not here to argue with retards
well this is eithers bro's first attracive gf. or he's never had an attractive gf. OF COURSE there are a fuck ton of chads after them all the fucking time. Does this moron think, "oh, im going with this guy now, time to put away insta and fb and ws and all that other shit" seriously..........

it's shocking how narcasistically clueless this tard is

come on...we all KNOW. you date an attractive woman, she's going to have a fuck ton of guys wanting to fuck her, especially on socials. And socials are even worse, cause you got 5/10 girls getting attention like they are super models.

did this OP really shed the light on things and anyone here like "wow.....i would have never guessed this in a million years" LOL HHAHAHAHAAHAHh

Last edited:
also there was another girl i fucked, a nurse. honestly 4/10 face but crazy body. a bit low class/stupid though. i made her show me her tinder and she literally only swiped on white decent looking guys and they were all willing to go on a date with her etc.
A decade ago when I first arrived in Bangkok, you could get girls coming straight to your condo. It was normal to invite them to swim in the pool and then you would fuck them in your room. That was the common scenario. These weren't ugly girls, there were 6s and 7s. And you could get hi-so girls much easier.

As I said in the other topic I opened, last time I was there all the good looking girls wanted to be dined and wined in expensive places like rooftop bars and good restaurants...and these were the ones that didn't ghost me or stop answering after a while. So basically they want to be treated like EE girls...despite the fact they're worth a fraction. But that's what you get when the city becomes populated with Chad and Chadlites that approach and give validation (either online or in person) to them all the time.

Unfortunately I believe Bangkok will never recover and will keep getting worse, that's why I plan to leave but I can't find a good destination in SEA because they all look like shitholes

Right now Bangkok is only good for people that want to bang lots of mediocre looking girls, if you're into quality you need to hustle and it's stupid to do that in SEA

Last edited:
one more thing i want to say before i go is that a lot of these guys act supre cucked/ timid. for example this roided guy that simped my gf. he went on multiple dates with her without touching (yes i could tell from the texts that she didnt lie about it, i read the whole convo) and kept writing her cringe esssays. also from looking through tinders of other girls especially western cucks act overly polite / reserved. as a blackpiller you have an edge up imo.
ur girl went on multiple dates with some roided guy and told you they didnt have sex and you believe her

1712520285520 @AlexBrown84

Stop cucking yourself asking about her previous boyfriends and matches and meets. your trying to say they are cucked. but you are literally doing the act of cucking yourself. jesus christ man geomaxxers are low iq

ur girl went on multiple dates with some roided guy and told you they didnt have sex and you believe her

View attachment 5658 @AlexBrown84

Stop cucking yourself asking about her previous boyfriends and matches and meets. your trying to say they are cucked. but you are literally doing the act of cucking yourself. jesus christ man geomaxxers are low iq
ok not worth posting on this forum

bye

People here won't believe you lol

Bangkok has been my base in Asia for a decade and the level of Western men here is so much better than before. And I believe that's the primary reason why it's harder now to slay the high social class Bangkok girls compared to the first years that I arrived there. This is especially true for Tinder/Bumble girls but I noticed differences in the nightlife too....you go to the good places and you see Chads and Chadlites

When youtubers/influencers/DNs hype a place like crazy it turns to shit....same as Bali btw

But again, if you leave Bangkok where do you go in SEA? It's the only decent city where I can live long term without much problems. All the others aren't developed enough

You'd have to go to East Asia and the Western competition there these days isn't higher than in Bangkok or Thai islands but the prices are
That's why I skipped Bangkok this year compared to last and gonna try PH
Over for Thai dating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back