JFL korean milf said i was handsome today

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
was going to pickup some kimbap when this 30 or so year old korean girl started talking to me and about some blasian model and how i look like him then she just randomly said i was handsome. i just said thanks and she started asking if i lived here etc

too bad i’m non nt and barely asked her anything after that

Haha.

High inhib strikes again.

Blacks aren't supposed to be high inhib btw, wtf happened with u?

Mulatto at least mogs looks-wise.

Wouldn't you have the funds to get rid of acne scarring tho?
it’s not just about money, it’s hard af to get rid of them

i’ve already spent $10,000

i’m gonna try an invasive procedure that will take months to recover as my last resort. if it doesn’t work i’ll just live with scars forever

i’m gonna try an invasive procedure that will take months to recover as my last resort. if it doesn’t work i’ll just live with scars forever
Holy fuck dawg, that's a lot of money.

Acne scarring might contribute to the brute warrior look tho, if you've got the height you could use that to your advantage.

Here is a Swedish Mulatto rapper who pulls hella bitches: (and does not let his scarring affect his confidence or inhibition)

I have bad acne scarring but mine are mostly white bumps that have lost all pigment and require cell transplants that take 6+months to tell if the treatment is even working and is expensive AF. I'm just gonna live with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back