Phucket trip report

Aidan

Aug 10, 2023
Went to phucket on before the weekend and agreed to meet this dime piece thai girl at her hotel when I land because I get there early and can't check into my room before noon (Bullshit excuse to come over) Got there, she is in bed, get under covers beside her and then after a bit of talking I was like "I'm cold" and put my arm around her. she was wearing just a towel. Smashed after a little bit and then left and she never returned my texts so then went to bangla road on the weekend. What a fucking joke. barfine at the gogo bars was like 3500-10 thousand baht. All insist on condom. also the fucking trannies here all insist they are a real lady. Every ladyboy I asked are you lady or ladyboy they said lady and would not say the truth until I pressed them about the topic. Many have their dick cut off too and that is their justification for this lie. What a horrorshow. went on a date with a girl I met on the plane on Sunday but I felt sick after so I just watched a movie in my room and went to bed. today I went on a tour to phiphi islands and went swimming and stuff. here is a pic from the boat. decent weather.

maybe you guys have a better idea of where to go in phucket but Patong is so fucking gay otherwise I am getting a plane back to bangkok soon so I can meet more girls.

Cucked country, basically just paid to visit the west again, western whore prices, gay faggot trannies, condom bag over dick, you will fuck the bag
fucking true as fuck. you already know the GAYme. 3rd world slums or nothing at this point.

Cucked country, basically just paid to visit the west again, western whore prices, gay faggot trannies, condom bag over dick, you will fuck the bag
watch any video related to walking street or the pattaya beaches and people negotioate all night no condom for like 60-70 USD

Fair point.
I thought the same until I went there. It's much nicer than Pa Tong & Phuket. Girls are generally much younger and less expensive. It's all paid though; don't expect free hookups even if they find you attractive. Bangkok is a nice middle ground for hookups/mongering but the girls cost more.

$130 usd for sex with a thai girl in a third world country?

its literally cheaper than that in UK for hot white girls

what tf gives them the audacity
Don't pay.

simple. I would NEVER EVER pay 130 dollars for pussy ANYWHERE. time to go to a different location.

Girl asks me for 130 dollars. I am simply going to say "i have 60" yes or no. "no", okay, buh bye.

Right now in the DR. i am getting pussy (18 yo pussy not drug addicted or fucked up in anyway, still in highschool) for 18 dollars a pop.

the secret......offer them 60 dollars at first. Then ghost them. when they say hello you say hello back (in whatsapp) eventually they will need money again. You say "all i have is 30 dollars"
they will bite. You pay 30 dollars, do that a couple of times. Then after you have fucked them about 10 times for that price (they will also call you to borrow money always say no i have to go to the bank, i have no money, and you say not today). They will blow all the money you give them as fast as they can. they get used to having money now. They contact you, sorry i cannot (ghost them a couple of times if you have to) but say all i have is 20 dollars, but if you come back each day, that's 60 or 80 dollars. THEY WILL BITE. NOW your getting pussy for 20 a pop.

simple.

Nothing like fucking a fresh ON THE farm (has not left highschool yet) 18 year old girl, who still wears her school uniform when she comes to visit.

Last edited:
barfine is just to get them out of the club. to fuck one of those girls add another 4000 baht minimum
never been to thailand but i would not barfine anyone. I will be fucked to pay someone just to let them go with me, and then pay that girl money for sex. I would rather give her my number. say call me when your not working. And just pay her. or go look on the street or use facebook. facebook rocks. Fuck the dating apps. they all suck. use facebook,

now i cannot speak for any other country but indo and DR. But i am sure it's the same. When using FB, look at the girls FB friends. (most don't hide this)

there are many reasons you do this
you want to know if the girl fucks foreigners. She will have DOZENS of fb foreign friends. If she has dozens of foreigners as friends, she fucks them. Guarenteed. easiest way to get pussy, almost after the first initial hello you can start saying "you busy tonight". Don't ask them for dinner they aren't fucking foreigners for dinner, they are fucking them for money. So get to the point. "would you like to come over to my place, if you need money, i can help you with that" find the going rate and give her that. DO NOT ever say "how much do you want" some are greedy and will go to the moon. Better to take charge and say "this is how much i am offering".

if she has only a few foreign friends, she fucks foreigners, but you have to talk to her, be her friend, warm her up and make her think she's relationship material. You still ask this kind if she wants to go to your place or out. let her lead.

if she has no foreigners as friends, you better be able to speak some of the local language. shes' a good girl. if you want to land this kind of girl, your own your own. I cannot give advice. Since each one is different. If you aint' a playa you ain't fucking this kinda girl. so expect long term and that's not for you as a visitor.

another FB trick.

when looking at that girls fb profile, scan her friends, ones you think are cute. Try to add them as friends. Because they will be like her. whores know other whores. Good girls hang with other good girls. Law of the female jungle. rarely will a whore have good girls on her friends list. Birds of a feather and all that.

and the final trick
when adding girls to your FB, make sure you add the ones only in your area. why get involved with a girl who lives so far away, you need to make a special trip. You are already on a fucking special trip. pick the girls in that area only. It will be a hell of alot easier and less waste of your time. and facebooks algorithm, will start showing you mostly only girls in that area eventually. making it extremly easy to get more hits in your area of travel.

again, just more mongering tricks i have learned over the years. take it or leave it.

but dating apps suck, you will learn more about the girl looking at her facebook wall and watching conversations between her friends. dating apps show you none of this, or what she's really like or thinking.

Last edited:
Kikes and worldwide inflation.
Globalization.
Thirsty sex deprived simps from the West.
its not from the west

its koreans because they actually are sex deprived cos their women refuse to fuck them and they are actually the biggest simps

and have something to prove cos they are new money

and its mostly them there. not westerners as much

its not from the west

its koreans because they actually are sex deprived cos their women refuse to fuck them and they are actually the biggest simps

and have something to prove cos they are new money

and its mostly them there. not westerners as much
rice are going to rise to power like azn identity and eastern sun rising said.

Korean cucks and passport faggots ruining shit for everyone fukk
I have to agree. I have a friend from new york. He comes to DR every 2 months. I got him this piece of ass for 2000 pesos (off of FB, same approach as i always do with all of them from FB). that's 36 dollars. I generously gave her to him. (i could have fucked her instead she only asked for 2000 pesos) by the next week, he was paying 8000 pesos plus. Stupid fucking mother fucker. I said "look man, you are really fucking it up for the rest of us, now there is no way i will fuck this girl, because she's going to expect what your paying now". he gave me this bullshit "well i feel sorry for them, i go to the grocery store and i buy barely anything with 2000 pesos" I yelled "THAT"S NOT YOUR PROBLEM ASS.". its' these Dbags (and i hate to say that about him, because he is my friend) but then he complains when the women take advantage of him. Like.....stop being a fucking moron. and they will respect you more. If you think 2000 pesos is not enough. ask the bitch over 5 days a week, there, she has 10k pesos and you get laid every day. Everyone is happy. motherfuckers like this, ruin it for EVERYONE.

Attachments

• yeri.jpg
    yeri.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 9
I have to agree. I have a friend from new york. He comes to DR every 2 months. I got him this piece of ass for 2000 pesos (off of FB, same approach as i always do with all of them from FB). that's 36 dollars. I generously gave her to him. (i could have fucked her instead she only asked for 2000 pesos) by the next week, he was paying 8000 pesos plus. Stupid fucking mother fucker. I said "look man, you are really fucking it up for the rest of us, now there is no way i will fuck this girl, because she's going to expect what your paying now". he gave me this bullshit "well i feel sorry for them, i go to the grocery store and i buy barely anything with 2000 pesos" I yelled "THAT"S NOT YOUR PROBLEM ASS.". its' these Dbags (and i hate to say that about him, because he is my friend) but then he complains when the women take advantage of him. Like.....stop being a fucking moron. and they will respect you more. If you think 2000 pesos is not enough. ask the bitch over 5 days a week, there, she has 10k pesos and you get laid every day. Everyone is happy. motherfuckers like this, ruin it for EVERYONE.
Yea that sucks lol if you’re gonna do pay 4 play don’t be a moral fag about that shit jeez

Don't pay.

simple. I would NEVER EVER pay 130 dollars for pussy ANYWHERE. time to go to a different location.

Girl asks me for 130 dollars. I am simply going to say "i have 60" yes or no. "no", okay, buh bye.

Right now in the DR. i am getting pussy (18 yo pussy not drug addicted or fucked up in anyway, still in highschool) for 18 dollars a pop.

the secret......offer them 60 dollars at first. Then ghost them. when they say hello you say hello back (in whatsapp) eventually they will need money again. You say "all i have is 30 dollars"
they will bite. You pay 30 dollars, do that a couple of times. Then after you have fucked them about 10 times for that price (they will also call you to borrow money always say no i have to go to the bank, i have no money, and you say not today). They will blow all the money you give them as fast as they can. they get used to having money now. They contact you, sorry i cannot (ghost them a couple of times if you have to) but say all i have is 20 dollars, but if you come back each day, that's 60 or 80 dollars. THEY WILL BITE. NOW your getting pussy for 20 a pop.

simple.

Nothing like fucking a fresh ON THE farm (has not left highschool yet) 18 year old girl, who still wears her school uniform when she comes to visit.
Absolutely based, this guy knows whats up. But Thailand isn't that expensive for p4p and is easily the only place you can do rawdog for decent rates or at all

Kikes and worldwide inflation.
Globalization.
Thirsty sex deprived simps from the West.
passport joggers and gookoids dont help but they are a drop in the bucket compared to inflation. For example in Tijuana the dollar going down in value has made Hong Kong putas ask for 150$ for arriba (sex) and these girls were used to tech simps going down there giving them a fuck ton of money during plandemic. but the stimmys and tech bux have stopped and theres less money to go around and women started to raise their prices, but this has led to more people being annoyed and trying to hold the line at 100. TJ is unfortunate tho because its right next to the border and since mongering is illegal in US it artificially raises the prices as well. Dumb boomers throwing money around and asians have muddied the waters of SEA for decades and prices are relatively the same and keep up with inflation. globalization has actually made p4p better as the standards of service like gfe are standard now everywhere

passport joggers and gookoids dont help but they are a drop in the bucket compared to inflation. For example in Tijuana the dollar going down in value has made Hong Kong putas ask for 150$ for arriba (sex) and these girls were used to tech simps going down there giving them a fuck ton of money during plandemic. but the stimmys and tech bux have stopped and theres less money to go around and women started to raise their prices, but this has led to more people being annoyed and trying to hold the line at 100. TJ is unfortunate tho because its right next to the border and since mongering is illegal in US it artificially raises the prices as well. Dumb boomers throwing money around and asians have muddied the waters of SEA for decades and prices are relatively the same and keep up with inflation. globalization has actually made p4p better as the standards of service like gfe are standard now everywhere
i get sex from a girl who just turned 18 a month and a half ago, for 1mil peso. (that's 18 dollars) and she's not fat or ugly. But she's not a hooker. Found her off fb. Hookers.....fuck them. Go with fb. You will find girls there, that will p4p. but they are not hookers. So you can get better rates and actually get a more GFE

Absolutely based, this guy knows whats up. But Thailand isn't that expensive for p4p and is easily the only place you can do rawdog for decent rates or at all
phillipines prostitutes seem more open to no condom than thailand from my experience

i get sex from a girl who just turned 18 a month and a half ago, for 1mil peso. (that's 18 dollars) and she's not fat or ugly. But she's not a hooker. Found her off fb. Hookers.....fuck them. Go with fb. You will find girls there, that will p4p. but they are not hookers. So you can get better rates and actually get a more GFE
in what country? the only place I have heard where facebook is the best method is medellin where you built a network of semipros

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back