Vent A girl I liked removed me for talking about my feelings

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Alright boys, we all make mistakes.
I got nervous a girl is sleeping with others cause some people were warning with me red flags, then she went berserk and decided not to date me after I asked her that and was open about my feelings

I am so "insecure" but I know this girls for one week so I will move on I try

She wants me to chase now the hole I dig

Pretty heartbreaking cause for some reason I don't get matches on tinder but get a lot of attention on street.
So she's my hottest option in Pina right now IRL 6 or 6.5 or even 7 hard to say.

But I guess its a learning experience for my jealousy

You should be the one to dump her

You can't accept that attitude from a filipina...she's acting like she's a white 7s lol

You can find as many girls as you want in the Philippines...if you have a wing, go hit the nightlife...I liked the nightlife there because tables are close together so it's easy to socialize and talk to girls

You need to shift the mentality from scarcity to abundance...you are in the Philippines, you're the prize...not her. If she gives you attitude just reply with "ok, bye 😂" giving the impression you don't give a fuck and you can get as many girls as you want. After a while, they'll the ones to contact you again. Happened to me many times. But you should show it since the very beginning, never come across as needy and always show you have options

threaten to rape her, see how she wants to get back to you and thank me later ;)

do asian women like their own men? are there evolutionary reasons for that?
On social surveys, North East Asians score the highest on pro in-group and anti outgroups. Meaning, they're the most racist people on Earth.

Asian women prefer their own men for evolutionary reasons. Genes want to survive, cooperation among kin helps for genes to thrive and continue the life cycle. Race mixing destroys these unique gene complexes resulting in a loss of fitness and cooperation.

You should be the one to dump her

You can't accept that attitude from a filipina...she's acting like she's a white 7s lol

You can find as many girls as you want in the Philippines...if you have a wing, go hit the nightlife...I liked the nightlife there because tables are close together so it's easy to socialize and talk to girls

You need to shift the mentality from scarcity to abundance...you are in the Philippines, you're the prize...not her. If she gives you attitude just reply with "ok, bye 😂" giving the impression you don't give a fuck and you can get as many girls as you want. After a while, they'll the ones to contact you again. Happened to me many times. But you should show it since the very beginning, never come across as needy and always show you have options
Well said. She's writing back to me already. This thread I need abundance mentality

She was fucking some other dude, you caught on, then she tried to gaslight you
I think not that but text with many other guys. She unfollowed them is maybe still texting some but she likes me for sure. That post is a good sign. Now I'm trying to see other girls too.

audacity of this whore. i would kill her. thank you for your time jfl stupid bitch
talking about emotions with foids is dangerous, most of the time they will lose all respect for you
i think its better to act like you dont give a shit and never show them they can affect your mood

audacity of this whore. i would kill her. thank you for your time jfl stupid bitch
talking about emotions with foids is dangerous, most of the time they will lose all respect for you
i think its better to act like you dont give a shit and never show them they can affect your mood
Btw she still talks to me and wants to meet me. But shes acting entitled

Correct

IDIOT
what you do with a women after you fuck her iz

1. Record her while fucking
2. Save all videoz and photoz of her
3. Dump her azz and shame her on the internet for being an hypergamic slut

View attachment xd.mp4

Alright boys, we all make mistakes.
I got nervous a girl is sleeping with others cause some people were warning with me red flags, then she went berserk and decided not to date me after I asked her that and was open about my feelings

I am so "insecure" but I know this girls for one week so I will move on I try

She wants me to chase now the hole I dig

View attachment 5965

View attachment 5967

Pretty heartbreaking cause for some reason I don't get matches on tinder but get a lot of attention on street.
So she's my hottest option in Pina right now IRL 6 or 6.5 or even 7 hard to say.

But I guess its a learning experience for my jealousy
She want peso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back