never admit your geomaxxing for dating

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

come up with anyyyy other excuse

like say your just travelling, and make it seem like it was just by chance you fell in love with her after trying to find friends for travelling with

even if remote job maxxing just try act like one of those westerner bali people, u wanna live by the beach, in a cheap place etc..

never say u struggled dating back home cos theyre gonna assume somethings seriously wrong with you

like say your just travelling, and make it seem like it was just by chance you fell in love with her after trying to find friends for travelling with

even if remote job maxxing just try act like one of those westerner bali people, u wanna live by the beach, in a cheap place etc..

never say u struggled dating back home cos theyre gonna assume somethings seriously wrong with you
agree women believe in horro scopes and accidental bullshit

agreed 100%.

you say you are traveling the world looking for love. First thing a woman would think is "what the fuck is wrong with the woman back home, or more likely whats wrong with you".

I have a cursed dead cock, even stupid spics and niggers who are born in their inferior countries have full sexual pleasure.

Some stupid nigger bum who immigrated from Kenya to the West has full sexual pleasure. Meanwhile he should get castrated and have his dick put in his mouth

Women now live for chads dick and to make mutilated cut dick mutt babies. All they are now is slave breeders so their kids can grow up as desensitized and demoralized wage bots. If you have a mixed race kid your kid isnt even yours because its a mutt baby doesn’t look anything like the white parent. So your raising a kid that isnt even yours like a cuck. Plus you dont even raise the kid the majority of its life thats what the schools do all these bots send their kids to school. So they can support niggers and feminists.

Last edited:
Women now live for chads dick and to make mutilated cut dick mutt babies. All they are now is slave breeders so they can grow up as desensitized and demoralized wage bots. If you have a mixed race kid your kid isnt even yours because its a mutt baby doesn’t look anything like the white parent. So your raising a kid that isnt even yours like a cuck. Plus you dont even raise the kid the majority of its life thats what the schools do all these bots send their kids to school. So they can support niggers and feminists.
The only good thing about university/school is it has the perfect collection of the ppl i hate niggers, chads, and whores

yeah no shit
>hey babe i took a 7000 miles 15 hours flight to get my dick wet cause no women in that other part of globe find me attractive

yeah no shit
>hey babe i took a 7000 miles 15 hours flight to get my dick wet cause no women in that other part of globe find me attractive
ill tell a pina that i would say its because im a short baldcel

Yes, the word is out that white losers are travelling to SEA. No offense but at 5'4", you will automatically be assumed a loser unless you can back it up via Instagram and money IRL.

Yes, the word is out that white losers are travelling to SEA. No offense but at 5'4", you will automatically be assumed a loser unless you can back it up via Instagram and money IRL.
listen, asia is like this, and always will be

until their governments start handing out welfare. There will always be poors. And if there are poors, the rule of ALL women is this

women date up, men date down

as long as you have more than they do, it's a step up, you will always have pussy

as long as you the man, doesn't mind dating down and ALWAYS control her shit tests, so your life and money don't get out of hand. remember, filipinos are famous for supporting their direct families. You have to be willing to throw a few sheckles every now and then. but make sure she's on her knees, begging to swallow,. in order to get those shekels. with no exceptions

after all, it's your money, you make the rules

why are you even on here? back to .org, you have a whole forum over there with your fellow jestermaxxers and whining failed normie zoomers

high iq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back