The only way to move to SEA but maintain your western wealth.

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
The only way to move to SEA but maintain your western wealth:

utter fantasy trying to get a western remote job and then geomaxxing to third world. they dont allow that shit. and most are being brought back to office cos jews dont want their real estate prices to collapse anyways

the trick is

buy SEA businesses
buy property in SEA

then youll have somewhere to live for free. and something making you good income(preferably high income)

then once youve got somewhere to sttay, and income from ur SEA businesses, you can move

also it gives a good reason why ur there instead of sexpat. u can say u have business in SEA as a valid reason.

and creating ur own business has like 1% chance of succeeding. just buy an already successful one with your western buxx

and while ur visiting there, u dont feel like an aimless loner loser there for just pussy. ur there to deal with ur business

I heard starting a business in the Philippines is easier than you would expect because there's nobody there with capital. So it can be something as braindead as selling drinking water or a laundromat and paying the locals $5-10 a day to do all the work for you.

Or you could find someone who cooks good food and loan them money.

From my experience in Thailand, I would probably open a laundromat in a place with a lot of retired western boomers/coomers and hire a foid to offer wash & fold services (premium for foreigners) and to watch the property during the day. Would add on vending machines or water dispensary or storage units based on the local needs. Low complexity, high cash flow, safe businesses where you mostly show up to restock things, collect money and pay bills.

A simple business is also something to occupy you when you're not cooming in a pinay.

Yeah if you can find good tenants, also just get 500k outta no where theory to buy a house for 1k rental, even if you "own it", your still a slave to property taxes and what not
Yea sucks to live in a state where shits high like that - multifamilies around me are 400-500k - looking in to out of state properties atm

Yeah if you can find good tenants, also just get 500k outta no where theory to buy a house for 1k rental, even if you "own it", your still a slave to property taxes and what not
its made to keep poor sheep poor and the rich insiders richer and to rob boomer cucks for their soon death. everyone is a gay tranny now to this shit is all gay

Also what SEA countries? I know Philippines wants you to cosign with a Gook to own land, yet a nigger can swim to America rob and steal money and buy property 100% in full

I doubt that tho, they usually squat houses and takes a year for them to get evicted or some gay shit, even if they do they get section 6 neetbux for housing

you cant even get a shit house in some of these cali cities for under 1 million
California is for rich delusional boomers and cucks who will put up with anything. I wouldn’t but real estate there if it was cheap - somewhere in state law will be a bunch of bs regulations

Also what SEA countries? I know Phillipines wants you to cosign with a Gook to own land, yet a nigger can swim to America rob and steal money and buy property 100% in full

I doubt that tho, they usually squat houses and takes a year for them to get evicted or some gay shit, even if they do they get section 6 neetbux for housing
a nigger or illegal spic gets free money and food stamps and healthcare meanwhile a wagecuck born here pays for everything and 100k for a doctors visit by cucking thenself and never owns land just rents it all.

The average American is too stupid to ever geomax. Taking out 7 year car loans at double digit interest rates - getting married then divorce raped - living well out of their means and spending money on dumb shit like funko pops every day - don’t be like these dumb animals

The average American is too stupid to ever geomax. Taking out 7 year car loans at double digit interest rates - getting married then divorce raped - living well out of their means and spending money on dumb shit like funko pops every day - don’t be like these dumb animals
even stupid fucks owing child support like 100k for their bastards getting cucked. what a shit deal on a prostitute. fuck these beta bux cux.

Yea I underestimated the difficulty of getting a worthy remote job - time zones are killer better off just living like a god without working

Listen, for 99.9% of us there is no skipping into the fast line

work for 20 years. Dont' waste your money back home. once a year go do an asian trip. DO NOT fall in love.
save your money, dont' buy flashy things. Or fancy cars. All a waste. The moment you can get a mortgage for a house, DO IT.
make sure the house has a basement that you can build an apartment in. Or property you can build an apartment on. DO NOT accept a lesser house. WHy?

cause once you have the apartment. Make some other asshole pay you rmortgage. once you got that going for yoruself. NOW your enitre paycheck is yours. You are living for free (and i mean, the biggest expense, rent/mortgage. Is paid for you. )

Then the money starts coming in faster and faster.

once you can save up enough, buy another property, same rules apply as first house with apartment.

how ever long taht takes you to do. YOUR DONE

Now....rent out 2nd house and 2nd apartment and rent out 1st apartment and save

once you got 100k you are now officially done. You can move to asia. No more worries.
Get a property manager. they usually take 10 percent

But both apartments pay both mortgages. Both houses pay your living in asia land. Simple, and done.

the truth is there will ALWAYS be renters. morons who are shitty with money. Who cannot save for a mortgage. so your investment will always be good

Last edited:

work for 20 years. Dont' waste your money back home. once a year go do an asian trip. DO NOT fall in love.
save your money, dont' buy flashy things. Or fancy cars. All a waste. The moment you can get a mortgage for a house, DO IT.
make sure the house has a basement that you can build an apartment in. Or property you can build an apartment on. DO NOT accept a lesser house. WHy?

cause once you have the apartment. Make some other asshole pay you rmortgage. once you got that going for yoruself. NOW your enitre paycheck is yours. You are living for free (and i mean, the biggest expense, rent/mortgage. Is paid for you. )

once you can save up enough, buy another property, same rules apply as first house with apartment.

Now....rent out 2nd hour and 2nd apartment and rent out 1st apartment and save

once you got 100k you are now officially done. You can move to asia. No more worries.

But both apartments pay both mortgages. Both houses pay your living in asia land. Simple, and done.

the truth is there will ALWAYS be renters. morons who are shitty with money. Who cannot save for a mortgage. so your investment will always be good
realestate is for cucks. id ldar and neet before giving money to a landlord

realestate is for cucks. id ldar and neet before giving money to a landlord
ya but where do you neet? in a god damn tent? unless you live in your parents house. And thats an opportunity as well. Save up your money, get a mortgage and do as i instructed above. Soon you will be able to live where ever the fuck you want, without working. Let some other asshole pay for your lifestyle.

Now....rent out 2nd hour and 2nd apartment and rent out 1st apartment and save

Yep rent is throwing money away. The average young goober out there should be grateful to their landlord - it’s their fault they can’t be assed to get a mortgage.

Yep rent is throwing money away. The average young goober out there should be grateful to their landlord - it’s their fault they can’t be assed to get a mortgage.
the truth is 80% of people are bad with money. fact. google that shit. Most americans dont' have 500 dollars saved in the bank. Being a land lord is awesome.

bottom line is. buying property and building my first apartment changed my life. That is why i tell EVERYONE.....DO IT.

it really is awesome. Imagine, you buy house, 3 years later, you save up enough to build apartment (in basement or on property).

then the moment you complete that. someone else, pays your mortgage. you are debt free (in a manner of speaking)

in my country, i only pay tax once on my house (18%) . after that. I pay no more taxes. for the rest of my life on that house.
i can’t own land in my country cuz the irs placed a lien on me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back