Unpopular opinion: Certain blackpillers who geomaxx are actually worse than passport joggers and boomer coomers

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
If you are geomaxxing with the gynocentric view of female validation, hard looksmaxxing, overly reliant on western view of dating, etc you are not only geomaxxing in the worst possible way but unironically bringing over cucked western ideals of female agency and choice into these countries. Say what you want about passport nignogs and boomer coomers but at least they are low smv and usually rely on p4p (blacks oblivious and boomers overt). Utilize the power of Jewish currency and purchase foids for cheap rates or use your looks to leverage, simple as. And I think that basing your entire life around foid validation is just a cucked mindset and will never make you happy/fill the void no matter how much copespam I will get. This isn't really to say that everyone should p4p or that one way is right or wrong, its just that optimizing your entire contentness around the idea of being ultimate gigamogger Sergei sexhaver is just the wrong way to look at geomaxxing and is unrealistic (not to say its not possible). Coom in foids, enjoy cheap countries, nice people, nice weather, etc. Dont overcomplicate it, enjoy the moments of cooming and being free from the shackles of kosher ideologies and nonsense like female agency. MEN are the coomers, foids the lesser, meant to be plucked from the wild and used as coom dispensers.

.org newfags will seethe and cope at the idea of this. let their chadworship and copes fuel you and give you the motivation to not waste your youth on the opinions of what western females think of you. rather, to live your life in accordance to the maximum amount of freedom possible. yes its cope. but the alternative is what I just described. DONT be the .orgcuck in life. Be the geocoomer

Women are the same everywhere lol. Women do not have lower standards in Asia, ironically places like Korea and Japan have the highest standards where surgery is seen as a birthday present.

There is a lot of hypergamy in Asia it's just you are white and have high smv so you pretend it doesn't exist.

"Cucked western ideals exist everywhere". It's just at 5 foot 7 YOU ARE the tallfag, as a white normie YOU ARE the chad.

Hypergamy and cucked western ideals is just biology and can't be refuted. No matter where you go looks and height will matter it's just when you geomax you are above average in these aspects so you think these don't matter

Last edited:
Women are the same everywhere lol. Women do not have lower standards in Asia, ironically places like Korea and Japan have the highest standards where surgery is seen as a birthday present.

There is a lot of hypergamy in Asia it's just you are white and have high smv so you pretend it doesn't exist.

"Cucked western ideals exist everywhere". It's just at 5 foot 7 YOU ARE the tallfag, as a white normie YOU ARE the chad.

Hypergamy and cucked western ideals is just biology and can't be refuted.
i always laugh at the retarded normies that go to thailand or colombia for muh traditional woman

they’re all the same

i always laugh at the retarded normies that go to thailand or colombia for muh traditional woman

they’re all the same
They're coping by telling themselves "Western women just don't see my value". They want to be loved for who they are, not what they can provide. The idea that the thing they revolve their entire life around is unattainable is too much for them to handle. That's why people have such an aversion to blackpill topics.

Hypergamy and cucked western ideals is just biology and can't be refuted. No matter where you go looks and height will matter it's just when you geomax you are above average in these aspects so you think these don't matter
True Asian foids are same hypergamous as in the west, they fuck around monthly new SEAmaxxer etc, they can hid their whory behavior through social media and just meet them without anyone knowing esp foids in big citys, i think the avg bodycount off a zoomer foid is 50 upwards if she uses tinder and is willing to spread her legs on first date

Over 100 atleast if she is 25

If you are geomaxxing with the gynocentric view of female validation, hard looksmaxxing, overly reliant on western view of dating, etc you are not only geomaxxing in the worst possible way but unironically bringing over cucked western ideals of female agency and choice into these countries. Say what you want about passport nignogs and boomer coomers but at least they are low smv and usually rely on p4p (blacks oblivious and boomers overt). Utilize the power of Jewish currency and purchase foids for cheap rates or use your looks to leverage, simple as. And I think that basing your entire life around foid validation is just a cucked mindset and will never make you happy/fill the void no matter how much copespam I will get. This isn't really to say that everyone should p4p or that one way is right or wrong, its just that optimizing your entire contentness around the idea of being ultimate gigamogger Sergei sexhaver is just the wrong way to look at geomaxxing and is unrealistic (not to say its not possible). Coom in foids, enjoy cheap countries, nice people, nice weather, etc. Dont overcomplicate it, enjoy the moments of cooming and being free from the shackles of kosher ideologies and nonsense like female agency. MEN are the coomers, foids the lesser, meant to be plucked from the wild and used as coom dispensers.

.org newfags will seethe and cope at the idea of this. let their chadworship and copes fuel you and give you the motivation to not waste your youth on the opinions of what western females think of you. rather, to live your life in accordance to the maximum amount of freedom possible. yes its cope. but the alternative is what I just described. DONT be the .orgcuck in life. Be the geocoomer
Paying for prostitutes is gynocentric and cucked...

Paying for prostitutes is gynocentric and cucked...
We already went over the reasons why men use their money to assert sexual dominance; they are many and valid. There is nothing at all gynocentric about taking a woman, using her and then discarding her. Nothing in life is free. A whore is merely a temporary employee who does what you want her to do when you want her to do it.

East Asian foids don't have that hideously prognathous flip monkey face. Chinese girls mog Pinays and are far more suitable partners for a white man of average or above-average intelligence for his race.
big downside to filipinas is their low iq

it’s possible to find decently intelligent girls here but for the most part, the girls i’ve interacted with are dumb as a rock and have no substance to them

big downside to filipinas is their low iq

it’s possible to find decently intelligent girls here but for the most part, the girls i’ve interacted with are dumb as a rock and have no substance to them
I've noticed that when I video chat with them. They take forever to process everything I say and are very slow. It's bizarre and makes me wonder how their buildings are still standing

I've noticed that when I video chat with them. They take forever to process everything I say and are very slow. It's bizarre and makes me wonder how their buildings are still standing
Though some of it is just their accent and cadence that comes along with English not being their only language. Even Filipinas that are as smart as me or smarter still sound kinda dumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back