Advice need advice for future beggar

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
i think im starting in bangkok because it might be easiest place for experimenting, im planning to stay in hostel at khaosan road which i absolutely hate but its like 100 usd a month jfl like what the fuck
then im going to eat cheapest shit like rice with chicken
i will not buy bottled soda, ill fucking prepare green tea for whole day because its almost free you just boil water
obviously ill use only metro and busses

what else? i really need this advice im broke nigger

i think im starting in bangkok because it might be easiest place for experimenting, im planning to stay in hostel at khaosan road which i absolutely hate but its like 100 usd a month jfl like what the fuck
then im going to eat cheapest shit like rice with chicken
i will not buy bottled soda, ill fucking prepare green tea for whole day because its almost free you just boil water
obviously ill use only metro and busses

what else? i really need this advice im broke nigger
Can you still bang girls?

i couldn't care less about money tbh, obviously you need some to not be homeless but i was on the top of the world once staying for months in 5 star hotels 80sqm luxurious apartments thinking i'd impress girls but they didnt give a single fuck, literally noone cares
i actually think being a poor fag filters golddiggers which you dont want to speak anyway

i dont want to spend any money on some girl i fuck for a week and move on, i did it once, i was paying for luxurious hotels and dinners for both of us for a week or so and she wasn't even grateful

im ok with living in a hostel i guess all i care in this world is pussy anyway and getting money first to spoil your whore is a way around, longer path invented by jews to make you work

wow you grow your salary by 100% just in couple hours thats really impressive @KingOfAsia
i was on 1k per month part time. then after 1 month he moved me to full time cos the part time was a test. then he gave me a raise after 2 months cos he realized im not a retard.

keep seething tho. youll never have a 2k per month remote job which lets u geomaxx meanwhile i enjoy it for the rest of my life :)

i couldn't care less about money tbh, obviously you need some to not be homeless but i was on the top of the world once staying for months in 5 star hotels 80sqm luxurious apartments thinking i'd impress girls but they didnt give a single fuck, literally noone cares
i actually think being a poor fag filters golddiggers which you dont want to speak anyway

i dont want to spend any money on some girl i fuck for a week and move on, i did it once, i was paying for luxurious hotels and dinners for both of us for a week or so and she wasn't even grateful

im ok with living in a hostel i guess all i care in this world is pussy anyway and getting money first to spoil your whore is a way around, longer path invented by jews to make you work
poorcel writing paragraphs to cope

i was on 1k per month part time. then after 1 month he moved me to full time cos the part time was a test. then he gave me a raise after 2 months cos he realized im not a retard.

keep seething tho. youll never have a 2k per month remote job which lets u geomaxx meanwhile i enjoy it for the rest of my life :)
i had a job for 3k usd a month after taxes, i quit it for sex having purposes (it was remote but only in europe and north america for security purposes, whole story is in my older posts) which wasnt the best decision in my life when i look at it now, youre one seething i dont care about your insults anyway

i had a job for 3k usd a month after taxes, i quit it for sex having purposes (it was remote but only in europe and north america for security purposes, whole story is in my older posts) which wasnt the best decision in my life when i look at it now, youre one seething i dont care about your insults anyway
i have nothing to seethe about

i have 2k per month remote job which lets me geomaxx

u have no job. and never had a job which lets u geomax. and never will. cos u get iq mogged by ppl like me

keep seething for me virgin-before-asia boi

i have nothing to seethe about

i have 2k per month remote job which lets me geomaxx

u have no job. and never had a job which lets u geomax. and never will. cos u get iq mogged by ppl like me

keep seething for me virgin-before-asia boi
yet youre so salty

i just like rubbing it in in incels faces who seethe for me

i just like rubbing it in in incels faces who seethe for me
truth is youre still seething for things i said about you because i hit the exact spot where it hurts you, you know its all truth, im geomaxer, youre not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back