Just made 500usd in 1 hour

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Some guy on reddit randomly messaged me asking advice about his site.

I gave him a few comments then said I can't give more advice for free.

Then he asked how much

I said 500 for an audit and action plan of his site

Sent my paypal and he sent it

Completed it in 1 hour and 20 mins

Best part is I just audited and gave an action plan. I don't even have to do the work

Honestly consulting might be the way to go

How do I repeat this?

Last edited:
generally a good strategy to get involved with an audience that has potential clients. it may happen again from time to time to bump into people who give away their money that easily, but nothing to rely on. to get that regularly you need a network of people who know your work already. or otherwise a freelancer profile with reviews on one of the platforms like fiverr or whatever.

Some guy on reddit randomly messaged me asking advice about his site.

I gave him a few comments then said I can't give more advice for free.

Then he asked how much

I said 500 for an audit and action plan of his site

Sent my paypal and he sent it

Completed it in 1 hour and 20 mins

Best part is I just audited and gave an action plan. I don't even have to do the work

Honestly consulting might be the way to go

How do I repeat this?
What are you waiting for!? Go and live it up in Bangkok!

i was making £200 every day when i was 15 and i didnt feel the need to screenshot it and post it on a incel forum jfl
i spent it all on csgo knives :giggle::giggle::giggle: and ive been subsiding my lifestyle with it ever since #basedandunemployed

i was making £200 every day when i was 15 and i didnt feel the need to screenshot it and post it on a incel forum jfl
i spent it all on csgo knives :giggle::giggle::giggle: and ive been subsiding my lifestyle with it ever since #basedandunemployed
Yea cos 200 in a day isn't impressive, 500 in 1 hour is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back