Vent I made friends with self hating ethnics and I need to keep it real

Acion

Sep 14, 2022
I managed to make a handful of friends after 2 years rotting on various incel forums. Unfortunately, 2 of them are self hating ethics. One of then is half Mexican, but he thinks he's white, which is ridiculous, because no white person would ever accept him as one of them unless he lied about his name. The other cel is a brown Dominican Nazi. This dude is obsessed with racism and all of this stormcel shit like White supremacy. He's one of those dudes who refers to himself as a Castizo to feel "white". How can this cel not understand that we as Hispanics do not benefit from White supremacy in any way. Not only do we not benefit from it, we are harmed by it. It is destructive to us. Even basic racism is destructive to us. This nigga is hating on racial minorities, when we are part of a racial minority. I know why he's like this. He was exposed to alt right propaganda since he was 10. Like most zoomers, he was brainwashed by angry racist old white dudes on YouTube and it's sad to see him in this state. He is completely mentally colonized. He literally favors the white race over his own. He doesn't understand that him and other self hating ethnics are useful idiots for the white supremacists.

I had an alt account on .is to talk to Orzmund. That site got so racist, it was disgusting. The forum is full of anti Hispanic shit and my Dominican friend continues to post in that site every day and is friends with these ugly sfcels that think they are racially superior to him. I'm going to be real. I will never associate with anyone who thinks they are superior to me, especially if they're some framecel nerd weakling. I'm not going to rot on these forums my whole life. I'm going to get off the Internet and part of that means I'm not going to talk to my online friends. I'm going to make another alt in Looksmax just to tell my Dominican friend some real shit and I know it's going to destroy our friendship. I need to do it. I kept quite about my political and social beliefs, because I was concerned with propagating my non defeatist spiritual message, but I need to keep it real. These stupid virgin forums are an echo chamber and the urge to educate this cel is one that I unfortunately will obey. I cannot a
let my brocels act like Uncle Tom's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back