Vent I need to keep it real

Acion

Sep 14, 2022
I've been trying to promote magick in incel forums for 2 years. I've omitted many things, because I'm trying to propagate a spiritual message. There is a real possibility for a race war to start around the elections, and that has prompted me to finally keep it real about my political knowledge.

@Sneep When can I get that interview? I'm willing to post the video on my channel if your channel is still striked up.

I've been trying to promote magick in incel forums for 2 years. I've omitted many things, because I'm trying to propagate a spiritual message. There is a real possibility for a race war to start around the elections, and that has prompted me to finally keep it real about my political knowledge.
Biden needs to win so white americans get replaced by us latinos and slavs take over western europe (slavs will take over western europe after all the migrant blacks and arabs kill most western europeans). Then we can claim we are the true whites.

Biden needs to win so white americans get replaced by us latinos and slavs take over western europe (slavs will take over western europe after all the migrant blacks and arabs kill most western europeans). Then we can claim we are the true whites.
It's cool how you where talking about non sentient AI android gfs before everyone started talking about AI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back