Story Giving money to a 13 year old filipino for his mom’s hospital bill

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
Was walking around the university of philippines campus yesterday when this little filipino comes up to me on a bicycle speaking tagalog. I guess he thought i was filipino

He didn’t speak english that good so was hard to understand. After having him repeat himself 100 times he was saying how his mom is in the hospital for something to do with her diabetes and he needs 500 pesos to pay for the bill. I started asking him why his older brother didn’t help especially since he said he was working in south america or something idk i didn’t really understand him

I then asked him about his dad and he said he’s dead and then told me the exact date he died. sometime in december 2023. i felt bad after that

he told me he was going around campus trying to raise enough money to pay for his moms procedure and said that he had received 200 pesos so far and needed 300 more

i was going to an art museum that only takes payments in cash so had to go to an atm anyways. took out a 1000 peso bill then went to a shop to buy some green tea. i asked the little kid if he wanted anything and he got some 43 peso cookies

gave him his 300 pesos and he went on his way i’m guessing to the hospital

at first i thought he was just trying to get free money but i was in an area where there’s no foreigners and his story sounded believable other than the part where his older brother that just happened to be going to america that day didn’t have any money to give him

anyways, even if he did lie it’s only $5. he entertained me while i walked to the atm so i think it was worth it

Then i will forced him into hard child labor, if i was here and low inhbit maxxed.

Casually buy Taco bell like it's nothing but to them it's an entire days pay. Very sad country
yea sad. sad how bunch of filipinos think they’re rich and above others cuz they make more than most here and go pretend to be rich westerners in bgc when bgc is surrounded by slums

fuck bgc it’s just a bunch of self hating filipinos there. such a low iq country to concentrate all of manila’s wealth in this tiny area when most of the city has shitty roads and slums

yea sad. sad how bunch of filipinos think they’re rich and above others cuz they make more than most here and go pretend to be rich westerners in bgc when bgc is surrounded by slums

fuck bgc it’s just a bunch of self hating filipinos there. such a low iq country to concentrate all of manila’s wealth in this tiny area when most of the city has shitty roads and slums
In your experience, is the security force out there absolutely retarded in how they act towards you? Or do they ignore you and harass citizens instead? Heard conflicting things about them

In your experience, is the security force out there absolutely retarded in how they act towards you? Or do they ignore you and harass citizens instead? Heard conflicting things about them
they don’t ever harass anyone. mainly just for a show of force

just annoying to look at especially for a non nt person like me. i always think they’re gonna want to question me

fuck this police state haha

they don’t ever harass anyone. mainly just for a show of force

just annoying to look at especially for a non nt person like me. i always think they’re gonna want to question me

fuck this police state haha
Lame I fucking hate cops

Was walking around the university of philippines campus yesterday when this little filipino comes up to me on a bicycle speaking tagalog. I guess he thought i was filipino

He didn’t speak english that good so was hard to understand. After having him repeat himself 100 times he was saying how his mom is in the hospital for something to do with her diabetes and he needs 500 pesos to pay for the bill. I started asking him why his older brother didn’t help especially since he said he was working in south america or something idk i didn’t really understand him

I then asked him about his dad and he said he’s dead and then told me the exact date he died. sometime in december 2023. i felt bad after that

he told me he was going around campus trying to raise enough money to pay for his moms procedure and said that he had received 200 pesos so far and needed 300 more

i was going to an art museum that only takes payments in cash so had to go to an atm anyways. took out a 1000 peso bill then went to a shop to buy some green tea. i asked the little kid if he wanted anything and he got some 43 peso cookies

gave him his 300 pesos and he went on his way i’m guessing to the hospital

at first i thought he was just trying to get free money but i was in an area where there’s no foreigners and his story sounded believable other than the part where his older brother that just happened to be going to america that day didn’t have any money to give him

anyways, even if he did lie it’s only $5. he entertained me while i walked to the atm so i think it was worth it
dude, kid was scamming you.

what fucking life altering medical procedure is 500 pesos
LOL
You probably cannot get a cavity fixed for that

dude, kid was scamming you.

what fucking life altering medical procedure is 500 pesos
LOL
You probably cannot get a cavity fixed for that
it’s kinda believable. it’s only diabetes afterall.

maybe she went into a diabetes coma or something from her husband dying last month

better to give the benefit of the doubt for these things haha

it’s kinda believable. it’s only diabetes afterall.

maybe she went into a diabetes coma or something from her husband dying last month

better to give the benefit of the doubt for these things haha
i agree, it's a pitance of money

you give to someone, a small amount. the rest you say "fuck you for the day, i did my good deed"

i slipped some pesos into sleeping homeless kids hands last night. but as i was walking away, i thought. well..maybe some other homeless kid will steal the money. but there was no way i was going to be seen or do it. Putting the money in the kids pocket. I dont' want to look like some type of child fucker or anything. or worse, kid wakes up and feels me reaching into his pocket. Thinking im trying to go for the gold type dealio LOL. NOPE not gonna do it. Money in your sleeping hand. May god watch over you and your rupiah

Last edited:

SEA countries are poorest. only their government and rabbi are richest above 99%.

JFL. Let the poor people live in their barangays, and let the rich people live in their highrises. Why do foreign richfags always get so shocked and bothered by the "inequality" of rich and poor living close together in Third World countries, when they damn well know that their countries have Beverly Hills and South Central, Camden and Cherry Heights, Saint-Denis and Versailles. As long as police keep the poverty and violence contained in the blighted neighborhoods, the privilege-guilted faggots can pretend that their wealthy First World cities are so much better than Third World "shitholes".

In what way is it better for gentification to raze the old housing or slums where people have happily lived for generations and force them to live far away as refugees on the very fringes of the metro area, where opportunities will be nil and social neglect is guaranteed? (America's growing city problem)

Wealthy people fleeing cities and relocating their wealth far away from the city center similarly excludes poor urbanites from better-paying jobs and something grand to aspire to, while the city center becomes ever more neglected and disinvested. (America's inner city problem)

JFL. Let the poor people live in their barangays, and let the rich people live in their highrises. Why do foreign richfags always get so shocked and bothered by the "inequality" of rich and poor living close together in Third World countries, when they damn well know that their countries have Beverly Hills and South Central, Camden and Cherry Heights, Saint-Denis and Versailles. As long as police keep the poverty and violence contained in the blighted neighborhoods, the privilege-guilted faggots can pretend that their wealthy First World cities are so much better than Third World "shitholes".

In what way is it better for gentification to raze the old housing or slums where people have happily lived for generations and force them to live far away as refugees on the very fringes of the metro area, where opportunities will be nil and social neglect is guaranteed? (America's growing city problem)

Wealthy people fleeing cities and relocating their wealth far away from the city center similarly excludes poor urbanites from better-paying jobs and something grand to aspire to, while the city center becomes ever more neglected and disinvested. (America's inner city problem)
it’s an eyesore haha

atleast the slums near central bangkok look good

here in manila it’s a shithole

what does average Filipina look like?
well philipeanos look like north american indians, or indonesians. or mongols. They are all asiatic and migrated across the bering sea.

same body structures for the most part too.

indo asians (indonesians. Have big tits which comes from india. But asiatic features that come from asia.

filipinas do not have big tits, but same exact body and facial structures of indonesians.

mongols are lighter skin, have smaller tits. more slanty eyes (obviously environment related)

as you go east, it's gets colder and higher north. So lighter skin prevails, more slanty eyes. (natural snow goggles to prevent snow blindness)

There i just described 100k years of migratory patterns of humans.

well philipeanos look like north american indians, or indonesians. or mongols. They are all asiatic and migrated across the bering sea.

same body structures for the most part too.

indo asians (indonesians. Have big tits which comes from india. But asiatic features that come from asia.

filipinas do not have big tits, but same exact body and facial structures of indonesians.

mongols are lighter skin, have smaller tits. more slanty eyes (obviously environment related)

as you go east, it's gets colder and higher north. So lighter skin prevails, more slanty eyes. (natural snow goggles to prevent snow blindness)

There i just described 100k years of migratory patterns of humans.
do Indonesians date before marriage? I'm half turkish but not muslim, can larp if needed

do Indonesians date before marriage? I'm half turkish but not muslim, can larp if needed
yes they do

and some put out, some don't

it's like dating was like back in the 50's im sure

she would have to think you are sincere and serious, before she gives you the pooney

now there are slutty girls here
but when they are slutty, they are slutty. Like they take money for sex

the trick is to find the middle of the road girl. who's slutty but not too slutty but who will fuck, just to fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back