Advice Is going to China worth it?

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Bangkok: Oversaturated, so many guys say its their dream to move there
Vietnam: hard to find a girl which speaks english and dates foreigners
PH: not sure but heard girls werent as pretty

China: affordable, better looking but no girls speak English

Any ideas about other SEA countries

Yes, it is. China is the place to be. The boomers and millennials have destroyed the dating market in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, etc. I may end up going in the coming months and I'm looking for someone who'd like to hangout, hit the bars and potentially go half on an apartment.

Yes, it is. China is the place to be. The boomers and millennials have destroyed the dating market in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, etc. I may end up going in the coming months and I'm looking for someone who'd like to hangout, hit the bars and potentially go half on an apartment.
Same here, might go to PH first to "ease in" SEA, not for girls, then see how China is. Heard it has big language barrier

My friend on discord is a tall MTN who's rich and he's being treated like trash by Vietnamese women. His GF has dumped him for his better looking friend. It's brutal.
Seems like id go to Vietnam only for food. But they really hate foreigners anyway, so why bother. Nobody speaks english either, seemingly China is better in all ways

But they really hate foreigners anyway, so why bother
wtf are you talking about?

girls in a 5ft5 brown micropenis 200usd per month country, hate tall, white, bwc, 3000usd per month men?

you guys actually create weird alternate realities. i might just stop using this forum it just makes me mad at how stupid you all are

Bangkok: Oversaturated, so many guys say its their dream to move there
Vietnam: hard to find a girl which speaks english and dates foreigners
PH: not sure but heard girls werent as pretty

China: affordable, better looking but no girls speak English

Any ideas about other SEA countries
just go philippines for english speaking easy girls.

the hottest filipinas ONLY date white men, so you have your pick

stay in BGC to avoid the slums

Seems like id go to Vietnam only for food. But they really hate foreigners anyway, so why bother. Nobody speaks english either, seemingly China is better in all ways
Yeah, oh well. My friend said his GF became a nationalist overnight when he brought her member to stay at his parents house. She kept mocking the food his mother was making and the country in general. He told her that if she loves Vietnam so much then she can go back and do 12 hour factory shifts. Stupid bitch. He's from EE btw.

It is? Remember China is borderline poverty on the same level as SEA. Not the same level as japan and korea
I would say there is disperancy, if you go to Beijing its expensive. But if you go to cities with 10 mil people its much more affordable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back