Geomax My New Life Goal - Move To Singapore or Hong Kong

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
My problem:

I want a good dating life, and its hard as a manlet in Europe as we have the tallest girls so theyre all taller than me. And I prefer tanned girls aka not white.

So I considered other countries for shorter tanned girls. But theres 2 problems.

Their countries are poverty and shit. and they dont speak english. 1 or the other or both.

Solution:

Move to Singapore or Hong Kong. As their English is very good. They have good countries. They have good money. And the girls there are short and tanned asians/indians. Also can date from other SEA countries if I want because its so close. Theyre the only 2 countries in the world which tick those 2 boxes. They're also ex-colonies of my country

Action plan:

Fix myself up

Earn enough online to move there with remote job

Potentially get a job while there

Learn basic Chinese since theyre chinese countries so it would help integrate

Research most popular dating apps there/use tandem/hellotalk features to select country

Find a girl from those countries

Move there

Marry and get citizenship

aha yea yea but they speak cantonese in hk and singaporean which isnt really mandarin in singapore

Singapore or Hong Kong, where a half decent 1 bedroom apartment costs at least 4000usd jfl. Also you’ll never get citizenship in Singapore even if you marry a girl, because they have ethnic quotas biased towards Chinese and they very rarely naturalise whites, and you have to renounce your original citizenship too. And HK citizenship is basically the same as Chinese citizenship, which is problematic and also super hard to obtain. To live decently in Singapore or HK you need to be earning at least 8-10,000 usd minimum.

Singapore or Hong Kong, where a half decent 1 bedroom apartment costs at least 4000usd jfl. Also you’ll never get citizenship in Singapore even if you marry a girl, because they have ethnic quotas biased towards Chinese and they very rarely naturalise whites, and you have to renounce your original citizenship too. And HK citizenship is basically the same as Chinese citizenship, which is problematic and also super hard to obtain. To live decently in Singapore or HK you need to be earning at least 8-10,000 usd minimum.
those are the truest fakts

nice, another hater

1709898911254 4k per month bro

Singapore or Hong Kong, where a half decent 1 bedroom apartment costs at least 4000usd jfl. Also you’ll never get citizenship in Singapore even if you marry a girl, because they have ethnic quotas biased towards Chinese
utter nonsense. i know a white guy who married and got citizenship. and some filipino girl who married and got it

To live decently in Singapore or HK you need to be earning at least 8-10,000 usd minimum.
just linked a nice apartment for 1k. the rest is good and bills which is like 300 more maximum. i already earn enough remotely

why does everyone on this forum have such bad takes? all it takes is 30 seconds of google searches to debunk all of ur guys nonsense autism

nice, another hater

View attachment 5019 4k per month bro

utter nonsense. i know a white guy who married and got citizenship. and some filipino girl who married and got it

just linked a nice apartment for 1k. the rest is good and bills which is like 300 more maximum. i already earn enough remotely

why does everyone on this forum have such bad takes? all it takes is 30 seconds of google searches to debunk all of ur guys nonsense autism
It’s literally written Perth, which is in Australia, how low iq can you be. Hong Kong doesn’t look anything like that from the outside.
Here’s a regular apartment in HK Central which is listed at 35000hkd which is about 4,400usd.

IMG 0737

For 1100 usd in Hong Kong you’re only going to get a shared apartment in New Territories which is really far from the center. I’ve actually lived in Hong Kong for a while so I actually know what I’m talking about, unlike your cope studies and takes from Birmingham.

And about the Singapore citizenship, yeah it is possible to naturalise but it’ll take you at least 10-15 years after marriage and paying a high amount of income tax as a westerner. They only naturalise high level corporate guys (investment bankers, hedge fund) or with senior level tech jobs, and anyway it’s not even worth it as you have to renounce your original citizenship.
Anyway I’m not hating, just stating the facts.

Last edited:
I want to live in HK when i get the money.
Im just tired of fake rich .
You are either rich or live in the cage apartment there.

You can get the residency if you comply with their asian autistic 5000000 criterias OR drop 3 millions USD.

I want to live in HK when i get the money.
Im just tired of fake rich .
You are either rich or live in the cage apartment there.

You can get the residency if you comply with their asian autistic 5000000 criterias OR drop 3 millions USD.
we dont have to do either. just date a rich hong kong girl

why do you exclude malasya/philippines? high english proficienty, good climate, shorter, better pollution than singapore and hong kong, also cheaper

more brown girls which you prefer

Last edited:
why do you exclude malasya/philippines? high english proficienty, good climate, shorter, better pollution than singapore and hong kong, also cheaper

more brown girls which you prefer
cos philippines and malaysia is a dump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back