ideal cities to live in are ethnic cities, which are high QOL, rich, english speaking.for dating life + best quality of life + best future

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
ideal cities to live in are ethnic cities, which are high QOL, rich, english speaking.

for dating life + best quality of life + best future

it needs to be an ethnic city cos whites are too hard to mog.

singapore, dubai, hong kong.

i think dubai dating life would be bad beccause has way more men

In 2020, male to female ratio for United Arab Emirates was 223.85 males per 100 females. Male to female ratio of United Arab Emirates increased from 102.77 males per 100 females in 1950 to 223.85 males per 100 females in 2020 growing at an average annual rate of 7.08%.

so singapore & hong kong. are ideal

theyre asian so if ur white ur high asf smv. and they have cute girls. they speak english. theyre rich so u can get a good job there. high quality of life.

how do i move there?

i guess just tourist visa, and try get a work visa and job there from applying and networking?

lol at saying singapore speaks english

their accent is atrocious! closer to animal hounds than english

even indian english accent is better

but hong kong mogs if you can afford it. will prob be like the rest of china in 20 years tho

lol at saying singapore speaks english

their accent is atrocious! closer to animal hounds than english

even indian english accent is better

but hong kong mogs if you can afford it. will prob be like the rest of china in 20 years tho
true i heard some singapore guy before who works for western companies and i couldnt believe people hire him cos his accent sounds so bad

why will it be like the rest of china?

theyre asian so if ur white ur high asf smv. and they have cute girls. they speak english. theyre rich so u can get a good job there. high quality of life.
@AlexBrown84 also if ur half white* feel bad when i make white threads, it also includes halfs and non-asians but cant be bothered to say it every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back